Research Discussion: Ming Didn't Want A Man Without Money.

Ming Didn't Want A Man Without Money.

Ming didn't want a Man without Money.

Bye Bye Stupid Bitch !!!

___

That stupid ugly Chinese bitch in Auckland.

Soon I will drive up her drive way in a Hummer !!!

http://www.google.com/search?q=+Hummer

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

Thanks to God !!!

http://www.dragtimes.com/images/13929-2005-Hummer-H2.jpg

I Love The Universe !!!

_____________________

Forgive me.
I'm just a natural born Lover.

P.S.
That Chinese bitch didn't love anything.
I was a Witness.

_______________

On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 00:07:41 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Ming didn't want a Man without Money.
>
>Bye Bye Stupid Bitch !!!
>

>___
>
>That stupid ugly Chinese bitch in Auckland.
>
>Soon I will drive up her drive way in a Hummer !!!
>
>http://www.google.com/search?q=+Hummer
>
>___

>___
>

>___
>
>I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
>"Jims Space Agency"
>
>http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
>http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
>http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
>___

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 00:42:41 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>P.S.
>That Chinese bitch didn't love anything.
>I was a Witness.

You Flucken Listen to Me.

I am The Great Sir Gilligan Horry.

That Chinese Bitch
did not love pets,
did not love walls,
did not love ideas other that gasoline,
did not love trillions of other loves.

It's Gonna Be Pay Back Time !!!

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

Yes, I am filled with Surprise !!!

___

I am filled with God and the Universe !!!

___

I Love God, I Love the Universe.

On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 00:50:00 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 00:42:41 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>P.S.
>>That Chinese bitch didn't love anything.
>>I was a Witness.
>
>You Flucken Listen to Me.
>
>I am The Great Sir Gilligan Horry.
>
>That Chinese Bitch
>did not love pets,
>did not love walls,
>did not love ideas other that gasoline,
>did not love trillions of other loves.
>
>It's Gonna Be Pay Back Time !!!
>
>___

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 00:54:19 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Yes, I am filled with Surprise !!!
>
>I am filled with God and the Universe !!!
>
>I Love God, I Love the Universe.

And God and the Universe doesn't
have a problem with Hummers.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 01:02:11 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 00:54:19 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

>>Yes, I am filled with Surprise !!!
>>
>>I am filled with God and the Universe !!!
>>
>>I Love God, I Love the Universe.
>>

>And God and the Universe doesn't
>have a problem with Hummers.

Hey,

That Chinese Bitch "Ming"
in Auckland
will love my Hummer...

http://www.dragtimes.com/images/13929-2005-Hummer-H2.jpg

And she can kiss my arse !!!

___

And f*ck you stupid UFO unbelievers too !!!

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

And I will beep the horn !!!

The Hummer Horn !!!

___

On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 01:08:13 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 01:02:11 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 00:54:19 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Yes, I am filled with Surprise !!!
>>>
>>>I am filled with God and the Universe !!!
>>>
>>>I Love God, I Love the Universe.
>>>

>>And God and the Universe doesn't
>>have a problem with Hummers.
>
>Hey,
>
>That Chinese Bitch "Ming"
>in Auckland
>will love my Hummer...
>
>http://www.dragtimes.com/images/13929-2005-Hummer-H2.jpg
>
>And she can kiss my arse !!!
>
>___
>
>And f*ck you stupid UFO unbelievers too !!!
>
>___
>

>___
>

>___
>
>I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
>"Jims Space Agency"
>
>http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
>http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
>http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
>___

___

> Thanks to God !!!
>
> http://www.dragtimes.com/images/13929-2005-Hummer-H2.jpg
>
> I Love The Universe !!!

> Forgive me.
> I'm just a natural born Lover.

Loser is spelled with an "S", not a "V" ...