Research Discussion: Zero Tolerance For UFO Debunkers// This Is Your Final Warning!!

Zero Tolerance For UFO Debunkers// This Is Your Final Warning!!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-10-06 03:52:49 EST
Zero Tolerance for UFO Debunkers// This is Your Final Warning!!

Zero Tolerance for UFO Debunkers

It has been brought to my attention that certain UFO debunkers, trolls
and the Cult of Useful Idiots are plugging up these alien newsgroups
with nonsense.

Instead of sharing information about mass UFO sightings, alien
abductions, crop
impressions, alien implants, trace cases, animal mutilations, military
documents, pilot sightings, back engineering of alien craft, the
Disclosure
Project, the debunkers are filling up this newsgroup with swamp gas,
Doug and
Dave (never mind that both of them are dead), hedge hogs, stealth
blimps (O-BORG on helium!) and time-compressed crash-test dummies.

To this and much else, every honest researcher and concerned citizen
must say NO and take a Zero Tolerance Policy towards these pseudo-
scientists, archaic anthropologists and UFO “crack-pot” debunkers.

We have the names of the debunkers, suspected debunkers, friends of
debunkers, friends of suspected debunkers, debunker sympathizers,
suspected debunker sympathizers and friends of suspected debunker
sympathizer. I have subsequently turned over the “List” to a General
Borman Killemall at the Octogon [The Pentagon within the Pentagon] to
be placed in the NSA’s holographic Cray-Reptoid® cyber holographic
computers. Be forewarned, you are all now considered Truth Terrorists
and will be dealt in a like manner. I hope you punks like the Dean
Adams® Plutonium Mines!! I heard it gets upward to 1 trillion degrees
during the day, so you better bring some highly effective sun-block.

Please GIVE UP now debunkers and save the last bit of dignity you may
have left.
As of now we will proceed with the Zero Tolerance Policy toward all
UFO Debunkers, crack-pot pseudo-scientists, ne’er-do-wells and their
ilk!!

The following debunkers MUST surrender now: Cujo/Whorelow--Hagar--
Borsch--VD Vac--Chirs Krazyman, et. al BTW Borsch is a TRAITOR not a
Pat.

This is your FINAL WARNING, until the next one, of course.

Maybe you won't GET a next one!!!

Andreas M.
2010-10-06 04:48:57 EST
On 06/10/2010 08:52, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> Zero Tolerance for UFO Debunkers// This is Your Final Warning!!
>
> Zero Tolerance for UFO Debunkers
>
> It has been brought to my attention that certain UFO debunkers, trolls
> and the Cult of Useful Idiots are plugging up these alien newsgroups
> with nonsense.
>
> Instead of sharing information about mass UFO sightings, alien
> abductions, crop
> impressions, alien implants, trace cases, animal mutilations, military
> documents, pilot sightings, back engineering of alien craft, the
> Disclosure
> Project, the debunkers are filling up this newsgroup with swamp gas,
> Doug and
> Dave (never mind that both of them are dead), hedge hogs, stealth
> blimps (O-BORG on helium!) and time-compressed crash-test dummies.
>
> To this and much else, every honest researcher and concerned citizen
> must say NO and take a Zero Tolerance Policy towards these pseudo-
> scientists, archaic anthropologists and UFO “crack-pot” debunkers.
>
> We have the names of the debunkers, suspected debunkers, friends of
> debunkers, friends of suspected debunkers, debunker sympathizers,
> suspected debunker sympathizers and friends of suspected debunker
> sympathizer. I have subsequently turned over the “List” to a General
> Borman Killemall at the Octogon [The Pentagon within the Pentagon] to
> be placed in the NSA’s holographic Cray-Reptoid® cyber holographic
> computers. Be forewarned, you are all now considered Truth Terrorists
> and will be dealt in a like manner. I hope you punks like the Dean
> Adams® Plutonium Mines!! I heard it gets upward to 1 trillion degrees
> during the day, so you better bring some highly effective sun-block.
>
> Please GIVE UP now debunkers and save the last bit of dignity you may
> have left.
> As of now we will proceed with the Zero Tolerance Policy toward all
> UFO Debunkers, crack-pot pseudo-scientists, ne’er-do-wells and their
> ilk!!
>
> The following debunkers MUST surrender now: Cujo/Whorelow--Hagar--
> Borsch--VD Vac--Chirs Krazyman, et. al BTW Borsch is a TRAITOR not a
> Pat.
>
> This is your FINAL WARNING, until the next one, of course.
>
> Maybe you won't GET a next one!!!

YOU ARE POSTING ON alt.conspiracy. THEREFORE YOU ARE RETARD. ENJOY MY
KILLFILE.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-10-06 06:31:42 EST
On Oct 6, 1:48 am, "Andreas M." <andr...@this.site.does.not.exi.st>
wrote:
> On 06/10/2010 08:52, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>

> > Zero Tolerance for UFO Debunkers// This is Your Final Warning!!
>
> > Zero Tolerance for UFO Debunkers
>
> > It has been brought to my attention that certain UFO debunkers, trolls
> > and the Cult of Useful Idiots are plugging up these alien newsgroups
> > with nonsense.
>
> > Instead of sharing information about mass UFO sightings, alien
> > abductions, crop
> > impressions, alien implants, trace cases, animal mutilations, military
> > documents,  pilot sightings, back engineering of alien craft, the
> > Disclosure
> > Project, the debunkers are filling up this newsgroup with swamp gas,
> > Doug and
> > Dave (never mind that both of them are dead), hedge hogs, stealth
> > blimps (O-BORG on helium!) and time-compressed crash-test dummies.
>
> > To this and much else, every honest researcher and concerned citizen
> > must say NO and take a Zero Tolerance Policy towards these pseudo-
> > scientists, archaic anthropologists and UFO “crack-pot” debunkers.
>
> > We have the names of the debunkers, suspected debunkers, friends of
> > debunkers, friends of suspected debunkers, debunker sympathizers,
> > suspected debunker sympathizers and friends of suspected debunker
> > sympathizer.  I have subsequently turned over the “List” to a General
> > Borman Killemall at the Octogon [The Pentagon within the Pentagon] to
> > be placed in the NSA’s holographic Cray-Reptoid® cyber holographic
> > computers.  Be forewarned, you are all now considered Truth Terrorists
> > and will be dealt in a like manner.  I hope you punks like the Dean
> > Adams® Plutonium Mines!! I heard it gets upward to 1 trillion degrees
> > during the day, so you better bring some highly effective sun-block.
>
> > Please GIVE UP now debunkers and save the last bit of dignity you may
> > have left.
> > As of now we will proceed with the Zero Tolerance Policy toward all
> > UFO Debunkers, crack-pot pseudo-scientists, ne’er-do-wells and their
> > ilk!!
>
> > The following debunkers MUST surrender now:  Cujo/Whorelow--Hagar--
> > Borsch--VD Vac--Chirs Krazyman, et. al   BTW Borsch is a TRAITOR not a
> > Pat.
>
> > This is your FINAL WARNING, until the next one, of course.
>
> > Maybe you won't GET a next one!!!
>
> YOU ARE POSTING ON alt.conspiracy. THEREFORE YOU ARE RETARD. ENJOY MY
> KILLFILE.

We have ZERO tolerance for your kind!!! Put the spOOk Whorry on the
list too!

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2010-10-06 07:33:35 EST
On Oct 6, 5:59 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> >> UFO Debunkers, crack-pot pseudo-scientists, ne’er-do-wells and their
> >> ilk!!
>
> >> The following debunkers MUST surrender now:  Cujo/Whorelow--Hagar--
> >> Borsch--VD Vac--Chirs Krazyman, et. al   BTW Borsch is a TRAITOR not a
> >> Pat.
>
> >> This is your FINAL WARNING, until the next one, of course.
>
> >> Maybe you won't GET a next one!!!
>
> >YOU ARE POSTING ON alt.conspiracy. THEREFORE YOU ARE RETARD. ENJOY MY
> >KILLFILE.
>
> Oh, since the 1950's
> not one of the 57,832 species
> of aliens have destroyed you.
> Because you are worse than koOks.
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

We have ZERO tolerance for YOU, please leave and never return. You
have been put on the debunker sympathizer list and may be pacified by
1 billion debunker bunker bombs. This comes DIRECT from the
OCTAGON®! Please govern yourself accordingly.

<*s@this.site.does.not.exi.st> wrote:

>On 06/10/2010 08:52, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>> Zero Tolerance for UFO Debunkers// This is Your Final Warning!!
>>
>> Zero Tolerance for UFO Debunkers
>>
>> It has been brought to my attention that certain UFO debunkers, trolls
>> and the Cult of Useful Idiots are plugging up these alien newsgroups
>> with nonsense.
>>
>> Instead of sharing information about mass UFO sightings, alien
>> abductions, crop
>> impressions, alien implants, trace cases, animal mutilations, military
>> documents, pilot sightings, back engineering of alien craft, the
>> Disclosure
>> Project, the debunkers are filling up this newsgroup with swamp gas,
>> Doug and
>> Dave (never mind that both of them are dead), hedge hogs, stealth
>> blimps (O-BORG on helium!) and time-compressed crash-test dummies.
>>
>> To this and much else, every honest researcher and concerned citizen
>> must say NO and take a Zero Tolerance Policy towards these pseudo-
>> scientists, archaic anthropologists and UFO “crack-pot” debunkers.
>>
>> We have the names of the debunkers, suspected debunkers, friends of
>> debunkers, friends of suspected debunkers, debunker sympathizers,
>> suspected debunker sympathizers and friends of suspected debunker
>> sympathizer. I have subsequently turned over the “List” to a General
>> Borman Killemall at the Octogon [The Pentagon within the Pentagon] to
>> be placed in the NSA’s holographic Cray-Reptoid® cyber holographic
>> computers. Be forewarned, you are all now considered Truth Terrorists
>> and will be dealt in a like manner. I hope you punks like the Dean
>> Adams® Plutonium Mines!! I heard it gets upward to 1 trillion degrees
>> during the day, so you better bring some highly effective sun-block.
>>
>> Please GIVE UP now debunkers and save the last bit of dignity you may
>> have left.
>> As of now we will proceed with the Zero Tolerance Policy toward all
>> UFO Debunkers, crack-pot pseudo-scientists, ne’er-do-wells and their
>> ilk!!
>>
>> The following debunkers MUST surrender now: Cujo/Whorelow--Hagar--
>> Borsch--VD Vac--Chirs Krazyman, et. al BTW Borsch is a TRAITOR not a
>> Pat.
>>
>> This is your FINAL WARNING, until the next one, of course.
>>
>> Maybe you won't GET a next one!!!
>
>YOU ARE POSTING ON alt.conspiracy. THEREFORE YOU ARE RETARD. ENJOY MY
>KILLFILE.

Oh, since the 1950's
not one of the 57,832 species
of aliens have destroyed you.
Because you are worse than koOks.

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

Lucky One
2010-10-06 13:16:40 EST
U.S.A. STILL HAS "FREEDOM" OF SPEECH AND PRINT.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

=+=

The Patriot
2010-10-06 15:50:27 EST

--------non-sense post deleted------

This is your FINAL WARNING, until the next one, of
course.

Maybe you won't GET a next one!!!
You have already had your next one. The little grey
alien spooks in the white coats are coming to get you.
Crazy son-of-a-bitch.

The Patriot

> [...]
>>> 1 trillion degrees
>>> during the day, so you better bring some highly
>>> effective sun-block.
>>>
>>> Please GIVE UP now debunkers and save the last bit
>>> of dignity you may
>>> have left.
>>> As of now we will proceed with the Zero Tolerance
>>> Policy toward all
>>> UFO Debunkers, crack-pot pseudo-scientists,
>>> ne'er-do-wells and their
>>> ilk!!
>>>
>>> The following debunkers MUST surrender now:
>>> Cujo/Whorelow--Hagar--
>>> Borsch--VD Vac--Chirs Krazyman, et. al BTW Borsch
>>> is a TRAITOR not a
>>> Pat.
>>>
>>> This is your FINAL WARNING, until the next one, of
>>> course.
>>>
>>> Maybe you won't GET a next one!!!
>>
>>YOU ARE POSTING ON alt.conspiracy. THEREFORE YOU ARE

Speaking of kooks. . . .

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-10-06 17:05:52 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote in

> Zero Tolerance for UFO Debunkers

Request for tolerance is DENIED. Fuck off, Artie/Gary sockboi.

"Yes, I am wise, and its wisdom born from my superior brain!" - Edmond
"What Ego Problem?" Wollmann further deludes himself.

On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:16:40 -0700, one3one3@msn.com (Lucky One) wrote:

>U.S.A. STILL HAS "FREEDOM" OF SPEECH AND PRINT.
>

>GOD BLESS AMERICA
>

>=+=

GOD BLESS HUMMERS !!!
(AND AMERICA)