Research Discussion: Charles. I Miss You. // Love And Respect.

Charles. I Miss You. // Love And Respect.

Charles.

I Miss You.

Love and Respect.

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

> Charles.
>
> I Miss You.
>
> Love and Respect.

ChuckWeasel fell into the abyss of mental instability ...
I think his girlfriend left him high and dry and he is has
gone over the edge, pining for her. Just check his
totally insane webpage: http://www.pasoschweiz.de/
I think even the goats won't consort with him any
longer. Life is very taxing for over-the-hill morons.

On Wed, 06 Oct 2010 14:48:47 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Charles.
>
>I Miss You.
>
>Love and Respect.

Oh, since the 1950's
not one of the 57,832 species
of aliens have disastroyed you.
Because you are worse than koOks.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.alien.research/msg/c1316aa64daff961

_______________

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-10-06 12:45:05 EST
On Oct 6, 5:48 am, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:7rvna6pkut1grja4dp3foaeptsockkjev1@4ax.com...
>

> > Charles.
>
> > I Miss You.
>
> > Love and Respect.
>
> ChuckWeasel fell into the abyss of mental instability ...
> I think his girlfriend left him high and dry and he is has
> gone over the edge, pining for her.  Just check his
> totally insane webpage:  http://www.pasoschweiz.de/
> I think even the goats won't consort with him any
> longer. Life is very taxing for over-the-hill morons.

You are hereby BANNED from the Usenet. This is the majority ruling of
THE COUNCIL.

This ruling CANNOT be challenged.

Please leave NOW and do NOT come back.

Sir Artio- Senior Representative of the COUNCIL

Go and pound salt up your butt, Lunatic ...

U*@t-online.de
2010-10-06 14:53:47 EST
On Wed, 06 Oct 2010 14:48:47 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Charles.
>
>I Miss You.
>
>Love and Respect.

Love is all around, Jim ;-)

I keep an eye on you :-))

C.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-10-06 17:07:31 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in

> On Oct 6, 5:48\ufffdam, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in
>> messagenews:7rvna6pkut1
> grja4dp3foaeptsockkjev1@4ax.com...
>>

>> > Charles.
>>
>> > I Miss You.
>>
>> > Love and Respect.
>>
>> ChuckWeasel fell into the abyss of mental instability ...
>> I think his girlfriend left him high and dry and he is has
>> gone over the edge, pining for her. \ufffdJust check his
>> totally insane webpage: \ufffdhttp://www.pasoschweiz.de/
>> I think even the goats won't consort with him any
>> longer. Life is very taxing for over-the-hill morons.
>
> You are hereby BANNED

Request for ban is DENIED.

"Irrelevant. The unaware fear me. The aware welcome me." - Edmo, brave
explorer of PF Chang's explains why he's always on topic in kook groups.

On Wed, 06 Oct 2010 20:53:47 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Wed, 06 Oct 2010 14:48:47 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>

>>Charles.
>>
>>I Miss You.
>>
>>Love and Respect.
>>
>Love is all around, Jim ;-)
>
>I keep an eye on you :-))
>
>C.

I'm going to sleep soon.

And dream of my Hummer.

http://www.dragtimes.com/images/13929-2005-Hummer-H2.jpg

On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:42:29 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>Go and pound salt up your butt, Lunatic ...

Shut the fluck up !

Sir Artie and Charles are my friends.

Hagar you profoundly !

P.S.
I dare you to talk about the President again.

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 09:57:27 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 06 Oct 2010 20:53:47 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 06 Oct 2010 14:48:47 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote: