Research Discussion: (This Is True) ... ANOTHER MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE HIT US !!! ... Cooo Cooo Panic Panic

(This Is True) ... ANOTHER MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE HIT US !!! ... Cooo Cooo Panic Panic

(This is True) ... ANOTHER MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE HIT US !!! ... Cooo Cooo
Panic Panic

Chistchurch, New Zealand just had
a big earthquake right now 10 minutes ago,
a month after the other one.

It shook the whole building here like jelly.
But only a few things fell down.
Because my friends here didn't put the remaining glassware up on the
shelves again. Plus we secured the book shelves.

I'd say about 6 magnitude.
The other one was 7.1 magnitude.

Shaky Breaky Jello Walking !!!

___

Cooo Cooo I don't Love it !!!

LOL :->

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

Magnitude 5 then another Magnitude 4 after that.

And a quick boom after-shock right this second.

I wonder if the moon has earthquakes.

I suppose a meteor would shake it a bit.

_______

On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 22:36:03 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>(This is True) ... ANOTHER MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE HIT US !!! ... Cooo Cooo
>Panic Panic
>
>Chistchurch, New Zealand just had
>a big earthquake right now 10 minutes ago,
>a month after the other one.
>
>It shook the whole building here like jelly.
>But only a few things fell down.
>Because my friends here didn't put the remaining glassware up on the
>shelves again. Plus we secured the book shelves.
>
>I'd say about 6 magnitude.
>The other one was 7.1 magnitude.

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2010-10-04 09:19:08 EST
On Oct 4, 2:36 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> (This is True) ... ANOTHER MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE HIT US !!! ... Cooo Cooo
> Panic Panic
>
> Chistchurch, New Zealand just had
> a big earthquake right now 10 minutes ago,
> a month after the other one.
>
> It shook the whole building here like jelly.
> But only a few things fell down.
> Because my friends here didn't put the remaining glassware up on the
> shelves again. Plus we secured the book shelves.
>
> I'd say about 6 magnitude.
> The other one was 7.1 magnitude.
>
> Shaky Breaky Jello Walking !!!
>
> ___
>
> Cooo Cooo I don't Love it !!!
>
> LOL    :->
> ___
>
> ___
>
> ___
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> "Jims Space Agency"
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
> http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
> ___

We must fly all the debunkers to these earthquake prone areas, and
leave them there. Debunkers are now considered "Enemies" and "Enemas"
of the State, and must be dealt with in a very harsh manner. We are
demanding the debunkers on these newsgroups to DENOUNCE their past
actions and forward a list of all your cult members to the proper
authorities. Thanks in advance,

Sir ArtiØØ

On Mon, 4 Oct 2010 06:19:08 -0700 (PDT), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
ASA <science@zzz.com> wrote:

>On Oct 4, 2:36 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> (This is True) ... ANOTHER MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE HIT US !!! ... Cooo Cooo
>> Panic Panic
>>
>> Chistchurch, New Zealand just had
>> a big earthquake right now 10 minutes ago,
>> a month after the other one.
>>
>> It shook the whole building here like jelly.
>> But only a few things fell down.
>> Because my friends here didn't put the remaining glassware up on the
>> shelves again. Plus we secured the book shelves.
>>
>> I'd say about 6 magnitude.
>> The other one was 7.1 magnitude.
>>
>> ___
>
>We must fly all the debunkers to these earthquake prone areas, and
>leave them there.

That's actually quite nice and kind of you.
Because after these two earthquakes
in the past month, it will be safe
and just fine here for the next
20 years in paradise Christchurch, New Zealand.

Let's all build a Weapons and Technology factory !!!
Because a damn moth just tried to fly into my mind !!!

> Thanks in advance,

Yes thank me in the year 2057.

___

Cooo Coo I Love it.

> (This is True) ... ANOTHER MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE HIT US !!! ... Cooo Cooo
> Panic Panic
>
> Chistchurch, New Zealand just had
> a big earthquake right now 10 minutes ago,
> a month after the other one.
>
> It shook the whole building here like jelly.
> But only a few things fell down.
> Because my friends here didn't put the remaining glassware up on the
> shelves again. Plus we secured the book shelves.
>
> I'd say about 6 magnitude.
> The other one was 7.1 magnitude.

Whatever it is that you guys do down there, it is really pissing off
Mother Nature ....

On Mon, 4 Oct 2010 11:08:37 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>> (This is True) ... ANOTHER MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE HIT US !!! ... Cooo Cooo
>> Panic Panic
>>
>> Chistchurch, New Zealand just had
>> a big earthquake right now 10 minutes ago,
>> a month after the other one.
>>
>> It shook the whole building here like jelly.
>> But only a few things fell down.
>> Because my friends here didn't put the remaining glassware up on the
>> shelves again. Plus we secured the book shelves.
>>
>> I'd say about 6 magnitude.
>> The other one was 7.1 magnitude.
>
>Whatever it is that you guys do down there, it is really pissing off
>Mother Nature ....

Sheldan Nidle
and the Galactic Federation said
we are going to be Lumerio and Atlantisma !!!

Oh, hang on, maybe it was Ireland ?

Or was it Iceland ?

Or Mars ?

Well, so what, we are all building Motherships
and extra dimensions in the Universe now.

You know to go with all the other trillions of Motherships and
trillions of Dimensions, OUT THERE.
With the 57,208 different species of extraterrestrials.

And we are building 200 types of time machines !!!

One for Charles and I to go back to 1950 !!!
(for lunch with Jenny and Sherie)

http://www.qualityinformationpublishers.com/pictures/p1197/P1197_1.jpg

___

Cooo Coo I Love it.

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

Warhol
2010-10-05 01:51:07 EST
The birthpains are increasing very much indeed...

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/

The end of this age is coming quickly...
http://quake.crowe.co.nz/

Do you still not see what is about to occur?

Do you know that what you have felt and seen is NOTHING compared to
what is coming?

"Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA" <science@zzz.com> wrote in message

> We must fly all the debunkers

Request to fly a debunker is denied.

--
Harlow Victor Allen Campbell
Moderator

On Tue, 5 Oct 2010 17:38:53 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>"Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA" <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
>
>> We must fly all the debunkers
>

>Request to fly a debunker is denied.

PMSL

___

Soon, reading UseNet NesGroups
will cost $50,000 a post.
___

1.
Because this is THE PLACE !!!

2.
I need some land and dirt.

_____________________

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

On Wed, 06 Oct 2010 13:38:34 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 5 Oct 2010 17:38:53 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA" <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> We must fly all the debunkers
>>

>>Request to fly a debunker is denied.
>

>PMSL
>

>___
>
>Soon, reading UseNet NesGroups
>will cost $50,000 a post.
>___
>
>1.
>Because this is THE PLACE !!!
>
>2.
>I need some land and dirt.

Oh, wow, I just had an overwhelming feeling about Israel and
everything happening over there.

I feel for them all.

We need to all just stay home for a day
and talk about all this.