Research Discussion: Notice To DEBUNKERS: No More Warnings - You MUST Leave Now!!

Notice To DEBUNKERS: No More Warnings - You MUST Leave Now!!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-10-03 15:09:10 EST
This is the FINAL warning to ALL debunkers, debunker sympathizers,
supporters, enablers, subversives, devotees, friends, friends of
friends, friends of friends of friends, and SUSPECTED debunkers: you
MUST leave these groups now. You will be temporarily detained at your
nearest FEMA camp for no more than two (2) years.

I have put in a request to the Octagon® for 1 hundred quadrillion
debunker buster-bombs if you refuse to comply with this order.

Again, NO more warnings, please surrender, a mobile execution van will
be coming over to escort you!

Thanks in advance,

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Pres. Human-Alien Contact Agenda (HACA) *a*n*d* (PAGAN) People
Against Greys and Nordics.

Vice President of People Opposed to Debunkers and Debunking (PODD)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-10-03 15:09:58 EST

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
This is the FINAL warning to ALL debunkers, debunker sympathizers,
supporters, enablers, subversives, devotees, friends, friends of
friends, friends of friends of friends, and SUSPECTED debunkers: you
MUST leave these groups now. You will be temporarily detained at your
nearest FEMA camp for no more than two (2) years.

I have put in a request to the Octagon\ufffd for 1 hundred quadrillion
debunker buster-bombs if you refuse to comply with this order.

Again, NO more warnings, please surrender, a mobile execution van will
be coming over to escort you!

Thanks in advance,

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Pres. Human-Alien Contact Agenda (HACA) *a*n*d* (PAGAN) People
Against Greys and Nordics.

Vice President of People Opposed to Debunkers and Debunking (PODD)

You forgot GAPYP (Go And Pull Your Pud) you Special Olympics
shoo-in candidate ...

On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 12:09:10 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>This is the FINAL

Request to make a FINAL post to UseNet NewsGroups, Denied!

As we are just getting to the most exciting part !!!
By the Powers of Friars Balsam !!!

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 12:09:58 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>This is the FINAL

Request to make a FINAL post to UseNet NewsGroups, Denied!

As we are just getting to the most exciting part !!!
By the Powers of Friars Balsam !!!

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2010-10-04 03:18:13 EST
On Oct 3, 2:28 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 12:09:58 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >This is the FINAL
>
> Request to make a FINAL post to UseNet NewsGroups, Denied!
>
> As we are just getting to the most exciting part !!!
> By the Powers of Friars Balsam !!!
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> ___
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> "Jims Space Agency"
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
> http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
> ___

This direct order cannot be rescinded or countermanded.