Research Discussion: More Than One Way To Skin A Cat ...

More Than One Way To Skin A Cat ...

Dallas TX's solution to corral Illegals... simply Brilliant!!!!

Recently, in the City of Dallas, Texas, they passed an ordinance that if you
are pulled over by law enforcement and not able to provide proof of
insurance, your car will be towed right away. Afterwards, to retrieve your
car from impound, you must provide proof of insurance. This has made it easy
for the City of Dallas to remove uninsured cars that are typically driven by
mostly illegals. Shortly after the "No insurance" ordinance was passed, the
Dallas impound lots began to fill up quickly and were full after nine days.
Most of the impounded cars were driven by illegals. Not only must you
provide proof of insurance to have your car released, you have to pay the
cost of the tow, a $350 fine, and $20 for every day their car is kept in the
lot. I would suggest other cities across the nation follow the example of
Dallas. Not only is it getting uninsured drivers off the road, but it is
taking away vehicles driven by illegals who shouldn't be here in the first
place..

Brings a tear to my eye ...

"Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message
> Dallas TX's solution to corral Illegals... simply Brilliant!!!!
>
> Recently, in the City of Dallas, Texas, they passed an ordinance that if
> you are pulled over by law enforcement and not able to provide proof of
> insurance, your car will be towed right away. Afterwards, to retrieve your
> car from impound, you must provide proof of insurance. This has made it
> easy for the City of Dallas to remove uninsured cars that are typically
> driven by mostly illegals. Shortly after the "No insurance" ordinance was
> passed, the Dallas impound lots began to fill up quickly and were full
> after nine days. Most of the impounded cars were driven by illegals. Not
> only must you provide proof of insurance to have your car released, you
> have to pay the cost of the tow, a $350 fine, and $20 for every day their
> car is kept in the lot. I would suggest other cities across the nation
> follow the example of Dallas. Not only is it getting uninsured drivers off
> the road, but it is taking away vehicles driven by illegals who shouldn't
> be here in the first place..
>

> Brings a tear to my eye ...

It's a great way to get white trash 'baggers and their clunkers off the
road. Go for it. It's got my vote.

"Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message
> Dallas TX's solution to corral Illegals... simply Brilliant!!!!
>
> Recently, in the City of Dallas, Texas, they passed an ordinance that if
> you are pulled over by law enforcement and not able to provide proof of
> insurance, your car will be towed right away. Afterwards, to retrieve your
> car from impound, you must provide proof of insurance. This has made it
> easy for the City of Dallas to remove uninsured cars that are typically
> driven by mostly illegals. Shortly after the "No insurance" ordinance was
> passed, the Dallas impound lots began to fill up quickly and were full
> after nine days. Most of the impounded cars were driven by illegals. Not
> only must you provide proof of insurance to have your car released, you
> have to pay the cost of the tow, a $350 fine, and $20 for every day their
> car is kept in the lot. I would suggest other cities across the nation
> follow the example of Dallas. Not only is it getting uninsured drivers off
> the road, but it is taking away vehicles driven by illegals who shouldn't
> be here in the first place..
>

> Brings a tear to my eye ...

Wouldn't work here in NH. We have no mandatory
vehicle insurance law. Not suprisingly, the Obama
administration wants NH to toe the line and pass
mandatory insurance.

"Live Free Or Die" is the dying state motto.

ChasNemo
2010-10-03 11:10:28 EST
On Oct 3, 10:56 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote in message

> > Dallas TX's solution to corral Illegals... simply Brilliant!!!!
>
> > Recently, in the City of Dallas, Texas, they passed an ordinance that if
> > you are pulled over by law enforcement and not able to provide proof of
> > insurance, your car will be towed right away. Afterwards, to retrieve your
> > car from impound, you must provide proof of insurance. This has made it
> > easy for the City of Dallas to remove uninsured cars that are typically
> > driven by mostly illegals. Shortly after the "No insurance" ordinance was
> > passed, the Dallas impound lots began to fill up quickly and were full
> > after nine days. Most of the impounded cars were driven by illegals. Not
> > only must you provide proof of insurance to have your car released, you
> > have to pay the cost of the tow, a $350 fine, and $20 for every day their
> > car is kept in the lot. I would suggest other cities across the nation
> > follow the example of Dallas. Not only is it getting uninsured drivers off
> > the road, but it is taking away vehicles driven by illegals who shouldn't
> > be here in the first place..
>
> > Brings a tear to my eye ...
>
> It's a great way to get white trash 'baggers and their clunkers off the
> road.  Go for it.  It's got my vote.- Hide quoted text -

This car bitching by Hagar is like his 401(k) -- pointless since he
has neither one.

> "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message
>> Dallas TX's solution to corral Illegals... simply Brilliant!!!!
>>
>> Recently, in the City of Dallas, Texas, they passed an ordinance that if
>> you are pulled over by law enforcement and not able to provide proof of
>> insurance, your car will be towed right away. Afterwards, to retrieve
>> your car from impound, you must provide proof of insurance. This has made
>> it easy for the City of Dallas to remove uninsured cars that are
>> typically driven by mostly illegals. Shortly after the "No insurance"
>> ordinance was passed, the Dallas impound lots began to fill up quickly
>> and were full after nine days. Most of the impounded cars were driven by
>> illegals. Not only must you provide proof of insurance to have your car
>> released, you have to pay the cost of the tow, a $350 fine, and $20 for
>> every day their car is kept in the lot. I would suggest other cities
>> across the nation follow the example of Dallas. Not only is it getting
>> uninsured drivers off the road, but it is taking away vehicles driven by
>> illegals who shouldn't be here in the first place..
>>

>> Brings a tear to my eye ...
>

> Wouldn't work here in NH. We have no mandatory
> vehicle insurance law. Not suprisingly, the Obama
> administration wants NH to toe the line and pass
> mandatory insurance.
>
> "Live Free Or Die" is the dying state motto.

In most cases, if the don't carry insurance, their license plate
tags are also expired ... the cops should just enforce the law.

Bert
2010-10-03 11:57:30 EST
On Oct 3, 11:12 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote in message
> >> Dallas TX's solution to corral Illegals... simply Brilliant!!!!
>
> >> Recently, in the City of Dallas, Texas, they passed an ordinance that if
> >> you are pulled over by law enforcement and not able to provide proof of
> >> insurance, your car will be towed right away. Afterwards, to retrieve
> >> your car from impound, you must provide proof of insurance. This has made
> >> it easy for the City of Dallas to remove uninsured cars that are
> >> typically driven by mostly illegals. Shortly after the "No insurance"
> >> ordinance was passed, the Dallas impound lots began to fill up quickly
> >> and were full after nine days. Most of the impounded cars were driven by
> >> illegals. Not only must you provide proof of insurance to have your car
> >> released, you have to pay the cost of the tow, a $350 fine, and $20 for
> >> every day their car is kept in the lot. I would suggest other cities
> >> across the nation follow the example of Dallas. Not only is it getting
> >> uninsured drivers off the road, but it is taking away vehicles driven by
> >> illegals who shouldn't be here in the first place..
>
> >> Brings a tear to my eye ...
>
> > Wouldn't work here in NH. We have no mandatory
> > vehicle insurance law. Not suprisingly, the Obama
> > administration wants NH to toe the line and pass
> > mandatory insurance.
>
> > "Live Free Or Die" is the dying state motto.
>
> In most cases, if the don't carry insurance, their license plate
> tags are also expired ... the cops should just enforce the law.- Hide quoted text -

Massachusetts Outlaws cars with no insurance,or no up todate
inspection sticker. They are towed away on the spot.That has been
inforced for 35 years. Here in Florida one out of 3 cars have no
insurance. But that;s Florida GOPers find there is little money
protecting honest drivers and their cars from the dishonest drivers.
GOPers its $$$$ all the way down Get the picture TreBert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Oct 3, 11:12 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote in message
> >> Dallas TX's solution to corral Illegals... simply Brilliant!!!!
>
> >> Recently, in the City of Dallas, Texas, they passed an ordinance that
> >> if
> >> you are pulled over by law enforcement and not able to provide proof of
> >> insurance, your car will be towed right away. Afterwards, to retrieve
> >> your car from impound, you must provide proof of insurance. This has
> >> made
> >> it easy for the City of Dallas to remove uninsured cars that are
> >> typically driven by mostly illegals. Shortly after the "No insurance"
> >> ordinance was passed, the Dallas impound lots began to fill up quickly
> >> and were full after nine days. Most of the impounded cars were driven
> >> by
> >> illegals. Not only must you provide proof of insurance to have your car
> >> released, you have to pay the cost of the tow, a $350 fine, and $20 for
> >> every day their car is kept in the lot. I would suggest other cities
> >> across the nation follow the example of Dallas. Not only is it getting
> >> uninsured drivers off the road, but it is taking away vehicles driven
> >> by
> >> illegals who shouldn't be here in the first place..
>
> >> Brings a tear to my eye ...
>
> > Wouldn't work here in NH. We have no mandatory
> > vehicle insurance law. Not suprisingly, the Obama
> > administration wants NH to toe the line and pass
> > mandatory insurance.
>
> > "Live Free Or Die" is the dying state motto.
>
> In most cases, if the don't carry insurance, their license plate
> tags are also expired ... the cops should just enforce the law.- Hide
> quoted text -

Massachusetts Outlaws cars with no insurance,or no up todate
inspection sticker. They are towed away on the spot.That has been
inforced for 35 years. Here in Florida one out of 3 cars have no
insurance. But that;s Florida GOPers find there is little money
protecting honest drivers and their cars from the dishonest drivers.
GOPers its $$$$ all the way down Get the picture TreBert

BeeertBrain, you'd really be screwed if they'd stop and lock up people
who can't speak English .....

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-10-03 13:37:46 EST
"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in

> "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message
>> Dallas TX's solution to corral Illegals... simply Brilliant!!!!
>>
>> Recently, in the City of Dallas, Texas, they passed an ordinance that
>> if you are pulled over by law enforcement and not able to provide
>> proof of insurance, your car will be towed right away. Afterwards, to
>> retrieve your car from impound, you must provide proof of insurance.
>> This has made it easy for the City of Dallas to remove uninsured cars
>> that are typically driven by mostly illegals. Shortly after the "No
>> insurance" ordinance was passed, the Dallas impound lots began to
>> fill up quickly and were full after nine days. Most of the impounded
>> cars were driven by illegals. Not only must you provide proof of
>> insurance to have your car released, you have to pay the cost of the
>> tow, a $350 fine, and $20 for every day their car is kept in the lot.
>> I would suggest other cities across the nation follow the example of
>> Dallas. Not only is it getting uninsured drivers off the road, but it
>> is taking away vehicles driven by illegals who shouldn't be here in
>> the first place..
>>

>> Brings a tear to my eye ...
>

> Wouldn't work here in NH. We have no mandatory
> vehicle insurance law. Not suprisingly, the Obama
> administration wants NH to toe the line and pass
> mandatory insurance.
>
> "Live Free Or Die" is the dying state motto.

This is old news in Dallas:

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/12/drivers-without-
insurance-will.html

Much of the whining was over this being called a tax on the poor.
Insurance rates in south Dallas are much higher than the surrounding
suburbs.

"I don't create the quakes, I just try to predict them." - Edmo bragging
about his postdicting accuracy while being a ghoul.

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" <cujo@petitmorte.net> wrote in message
> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in
>

>> "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message
>>> Dallas TX's solution to corral Illegals... simply Brilliant!!!!
>>>
>>> Recently, in the City of Dallas, Texas, they passed an ordinance that
>>> if you are pulled over by law enforcement and not able to provide
>>> proof of insurance, your car will be towed right away. Afterwards, to
>>> retrieve your car from impound, you must provide proof of insurance.
>>> This has made it easy for the City of Dallas to remove uninsured cars
>>> that are typically driven by mostly illegals. Shortly after the "No
>>> insurance" ordinance was passed, the Dallas impound lots began to
>>> fill up quickly and were full after nine days. Most of the impounded
>>> cars were driven by illegals. Not only must you provide proof of
>>> insurance to have your car released, you have to pay the cost of the
>>> tow, a $350 fine, and $20 for every day their car is kept in the lot.
>>> I would suggest other cities across the nation follow the example of
>>> Dallas. Not only is it getting uninsured drivers off the road, but it
>>> is taking away vehicles driven by illegals who shouldn't be here in
>>> the first place..
>>>

>>> Brings a tear to my eye ...
>>

>> Wouldn't work here in NH. We have no mandatory
>> vehicle insurance law. Not suprisingly, the Obama
>> administration wants NH to toe the line and pass
>> mandatory insurance.
>>
>> "Live Free Or Die" is the dying state motto.
>
> This is old news in Dallas:
>
> http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/12/drivers-without-
> insurance-will.html
>
> Much of the whining was over this being called a tax on the poor.
> Insurance rates in south Dallas are much higher than the surrounding
> suburbs.

That's Oak Cliff, where the O'Bummer colored tribes live, and naturally,
they'll steal your car, so the rates are higher. But I guess that's all
Bush's
fault.

ChasNemo
2010-10-03 14:59:47 EST
On Oct 3, 2:35 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "Cujo DeSockpuppet" <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

> > "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> >> "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote in message

> >> Wouldn't work here in NH. We have no mandatory
> >> vehicle insurance law. Not suprisingly, the Obama
> >> administration wants NH to toe the line and pass
> >> mandatory insurance.
>
> >> "Live Free Or Die" is the dying state motto.
>
> > This is old news in Dallas:
>
> >http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/12/drivers-without-
> > insurance-will.html
>
> > Much of the whining was over this being called a tax on the poor.
> > Insurance rates in south Dallas are much higher than the surrounding
> > suburbs.
>
> That's Oak Cliff, where the O'Bummer colored tribes live, and naturally,
> they'll steal your car, so the rates are higher.  But I guess that's all
> Bush's
> fault.- Hide quoted text -

Everything that's gone wrong in the past 10 years is Bu$h's fault, you
ignorant KKKraKKKer.