Research Discussion: Ever Wonder What's Going To Happen To Your 401K ???

Ever Wonder What's Going To Happen To Your 401K ???

These are the folks who look out for your well-being.
They will take care of your personal bank accounts, just
like they are taking care of the taxes extracted from you ...
these people are the scum of the Earth ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv

Vote on NOV. 2nd ... and remember ...
they are proven CROOKS !!!

Clave
2010-10-02 20:34:54 EST

"Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message
> These are the folks who look out for your well-being.
> They will take care of your personal bank accounts, just
> like they are taking care of the taxes extracted from you ...
> these people are the scum of the Earth ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> Vote on NOV. 2nd ... and remember ...
> they are proven CROOKS !!!

Good lord, how childish.

Vtcapo
2010-10-02 20:51:12 EST
On Oct 2, 8:21 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> These are the folks who look out for your well-being.
> They will take care of your personal bank accounts, just
> like they are taking care of the taxes extracted from you ...
> these people are the scum of the Earth ...
>
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> Vote on NOV. 2nd ... and remember ...
> they are proven CROOKS !!!

And tell us Hagar, where do you put your money? Under the trailer?

RT

"Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message
> These are the folks who look out for your well-being.
> They will take care of your personal bank accounts, just
> like they are taking care of the taxes extracted from you ...
> these people are the scum of the Earth ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> Vote on NOV. 2nd ... and remember ...
> they are proven CROOKS !!!

I suspect you've withdrawn most of yours to pay for tats and chews. The
remaining $104 is not at significant market risk.

ChasNemo
2010-10-02 23:42:56 EST
On Oct 2, 9:00 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote in message

> > These are the folks who look out for your well-being.
> > They will take care of your personal bank accounts, just
> > like they are taking care of the taxes extracted from you ...
> > these people are the scum of the Earth ...
>
> >    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> > Vote on NOV. 2nd ... and remember ...
> > they are proven CROOKS !!!
>
> I suspect you've withdrawn most of yours to pay for tats and chews.  The
> remaining $104 is not at significant market risk.

That'll be gone soon too -- generic beer and fancy shit for Chlamydia.

Jake
2010-10-02 23:58:51 EST
On Oct 2, 7:51 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 2, 8:21 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>
> > These are the folks who look out for your well-being.
> > They will take care of your personal bank accounts, just
> > like they are taking care of the taxes extracted from you ...
> > these people are the scum of the Earth ...
>
> >    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> > Vote on NOV. 2nd ... and remember ...
> > they are proven CROOKS !!!
>
> And tell us Hagar, where do you put your money? Under the trailer?
>
> RT

Remember that he's a proud redneck. He probably rolls it and stuffs
in his anal cavity.

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Oct 2, 9:00 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote in message

> > These are the folks who look out for your well-being.
> > They will take care of your personal bank accounts, just
> > like they are taking care of the taxes extracted from you ...
> > these people are the scum of the Earth ...
>
> > http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> > Vote on NOV. 2nd ... and remember ...
> > they are proven CROOKS !!!
>
> I suspect you've withdrawn most of yours to pay for tats and chews. The
> remaining $104 is not at significant market risk.

That'll be gone soon too -- generic beer and fancy shit for Chlamydia.

Yeah, Chlam really likes sparkly things.

On Sat, 2 Oct 2010 17:21:02 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote:

>These are the folks who look out for your well-being.
>They will take care of your personal bank accounts, just
>like they are taking care of the taxes extracted from you ...
>these people are the scum of the Earth ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
>Vote on NOV. 2nd ... and remember ...
>they are proven CROOKS !!!

Worry Worry !

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

> On Sat, 2 Oct 2010 17:21:02 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote:
>
>>These are the folks who look out for your well-being.
>>They will take care of your personal bank accounts, just
>>like they are taking care of the taxes extracted from you ...
>>these people are the scum of the Earth ...
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>>
>>Vote on NOV. 2nd ... and remember ...
>>they are proven CROOKS !!!
>>

> Worry Worry !

If one has nothing but a hyperactive imagination, like you, for
instance, then one wouldn't have anything to worry about.

ChasNemo
2010-10-03 11:06:53 EST
On Oct 3, 10:53 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:lepga6plaae4q1vdrj2gba44ka18aub44g@4ax.com...
>

> > On Sat, 2 Oct 2010 17:21:02 -0700, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>
> >>These are the folks who look out for your well-being.
> >>They will take care of your personal bank accounts, just
> >>like they are taking care of the taxes extracted from you ...
> >>these people are the scum of the Earth ...
>
> >>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> >>Vote on NOV. 2nd ... and remember ...
> >>they are proven CROOKS !!!
>
> > Worry Worry !
>
> If one has nothing but a hyperactive imagination, like you, for
> instance, then one wouldn't have anything to worry about.- Hide quoted text -

You're projecting again, Hagar.