Research Discussion: The Dulce Underground Base "circus"

The Dulce Underground Base "circus"

Norio Hayakawa
2010-10-02 18:39:30 EST
Enigmatic personalities behind the initial Dulce base
rumors....welcome to the Dulce underground base "circus"!!

Let's examine some of the enigmatic personalities behind the initial
rumors about the alleged Dulce base - how it all started, i.e., 1979
through 1983.

PAUL BENNEWITZ .......owner of Thunder Scientific Corporation
(contractor to Kirtland AFB), located right next to the entrance of
Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM, presently operated by his
sons...............from around 1979 Paul Bennewitz began to witness
some strange lights hovering over Manzano underground nuclear storage
area, not too far from his residence in Four Hills area of
Albuquerque.

Some researchers (such as Greg Bishop) theorize that he was looking at
some tests of Project Starfire (laser-based optical tracking system
being developed at that time by Sandia Laboratories next to Manzano)
or possibly some tests of prototypes of unmanned aerial vehicles
(UAVs) developed by Sandia Laboratories at that time.......Paul
Bennewitz later became convinced that those objects were somehow
related to an underground base in northern New Mexico near
Dulce.....articles on Bennewitz soon began to appear in newspapers
such as the Albuquerque Journal and Albuquerque Tribune.

Paul Bennewitz began to suffer from paranoia and was later
institutionalized......he passed away in 2003....his remains are
buried in Veterans Cemetery in Santa Fe......Paul Bennewitz' sons seem
to refuse to be interviewed.....the main reason being that Thunder
Scientific Corporation still does business with Kirtland AFB....they
sell military grade humidifiers and callibration instruments, many of
which were developed,modified and improved by the late Paul
Bennewitz.....Paul Bennewitz' wife, Cindy Bennewitz, still lives at
the residence, which is located close to the Manzano underground
nuclear storage facility (which allegedly was closed down in 1992) in
the Four Hills area of Albuquerque.....

MYRNA HANSEN......in 1979 she claimed to have been abducted near
Cimarron, NM and claimed to have been taken to an unknown underground
location......Paul Bennewitz interviewed her at his house, together
with Leo Sprinkle who did a hypnotic regression....Paul Bennewitz
later on decided that she must have been taken into the Dulce
base.....this was allegedly only after Bennewitz begun to suspect that
there was a base in Dulce.

TOM ADAMS......he was investigating cattle mutilations in the late
1970s....Tom Adams first heard about the Dulce base from reading Paul
Bennewitz' article in newspaper and other sources from around
1981....it is alleged that Tom Adams knew "Ann West").

"ANN WEST"......her true identity is not confirmed, although Tal
Levesque claims that she is on Facebook with a different
name.......alleged to have been an acquaintance of Tom Adams...claimed
to have drawn the initial pictures of the vats of the Dulce
base...allegedly knew Tal Levesque....also claims to have known
"Thomas Edwin Castello").....Tal Levesque claims that she visited him
and his wife and also "Thomas Edwin Castello" in Santa Fe......Tal
Levesque claims that Ann West is dangerous and is part of the
"invisible government"

JOHN LEAR.......heard about Dulce allegedly from "Ann West"....
befriended TAL through John Grace (a.k.a. Val Valerian)......according
to Tal Levesque, John Lear retouched the Dulce drawings of "Ann
West".....he first came up with his Hypothesis in 1988 about Dulce and
also about Area 51....John Lear has never been taken seriously by the
UFO community....some people suspect that John Lear purposely throws
in some ridiculous-sounding items as part of PSYOPS....he recently
claimed that there are cities on the back side of the moon.

TAL LEVESQUE.....a.k.a., TAL or Jason Bishop.......he claimed that he
worked in Santa Fe as a security person for a private company around
1980 or 1981.....he claimed to have begun contact with "Thomas E.
Castello" who, Tal Levesque claims, worked in the same company in
Santa Fe......."Thomas E. Castello" allegedly revealed his secrets to
Tal....(the secret was that there was an underground U.S./alien bio-
lab under Archuleta Mesa, next to Dulce and that he had worked as a
security person at that facility).....but before coming out with this
"Thomas Edwin Castello" story, Tal Levesque also seems to have heard
initially about the Dulce base rumors from reading about Paul
Bennewitz....Tal Levesque claimed that he was visited by a tall
Reptoid at his home in Santa Fe in 1979.

"THOMAS EDWIN CASTELLO".....of course, there are many persons with the
same name.....however, a retired Air Force Colonel who claims that he
was involved in Dulce, claims that there has never been a Thomas Edwin
Castello that was ever employed as security personnel in Dulce.

CHRISTA TILTON.......came to the scene slightly after "Ann
West".....Christa Tilton and Tom Adams were initially
partners.....according to Tim Beckley, Christa Tilton later on got
together with Wendell Stevens.....Christa Tilton was featured on a
Japanese TV program about the Dulce base back in 1989 and
1990....Tilton claimed that her daughter was a hybrid.....Christa
Tilton flew over Archuleta Mesa and over Soldier Canyon with Junichi
Yaoi of Nippon TV in 1989..she appeared on Japanese TV a couple of
times....and claims to have taken a photo of a circular structure over
Soldier Canyon, which is slightly SW of Dulce...."Ann West" reportedly
claimed that Christa Tilton was nothing but trash....

BRANTON.......a.k.a., Bruce Walton......beginning in the early 1990s,
he compiled a book called the DULCE BOOK....and aslo DULCE
WARS.....Walton allegedly got most of the information from TAL...some
from John Lear, some from Val Valerian (John Grace)....Tal Levesque
claimed that Bruce Walton was incarcerated in 2009 in Utah for felony
charges.

GABE VALDEZ.......retired New Mexico State Patrol Officer who was in
charge of the Dulce area for many years (from the early 1970s to the
late 1980s)......presently lives in Albuquerque....Valdez claims that
the government was most likely responsible for the cattle mutilations
which started happening from around 1975.....he also claims that the
government began to monitor the radiation levels of certain cattle in
the region that may have been affected by the 1967 Project Gasbuggy
explosion near Dulce.....Valdez also states that the government
"staged" several UFO incidents in the Dulce area (Archuleta Mesa,
etc.) by use of high tech equipment such as prototypes of holographic
image projections as well as unmanned aerial vehicles or remotely-
controlled platforms that were made to resemble "flying
saucers"....Valdez believes that bio-warfare experiments were
conducted at Dulce and that "UFO/alien" stories were concocted by the
government as cover stories to conceal various Black Projects in the
area.

WILLIAM "BILL" MOORE.....who first propagated (or "revived") the story
about Roswell in 1980 when he published the book INCIDENT AT ROSWELL
(until Moore's book came out, most Americans had no interest or
knowledge about the Roswell incident since it was long forgotten and
dismissed as misidentification by the U.S. Army in 1947)......he
claims that around the same time that he began to propagate the
Roswell story, he was working with Richard Doty of Kirtland AFB and
participated in a disinformation ploy to saturate Paul Bennewitz (who
was pursuing his independent investigations on Dulce) with false
information on the Dulce base.....so he claimed in a 1989 MUFON
Conference that took place in Las Vegas, NV....however there is no
verifiable documentation whatsoever that Moore participated in such
disinformation ploy).

RICHARD C. DOTY.....initially with Kirtland AFB AFOSI around 1979,
1980 and 1981......he was not a high-ranking officer.....he claims he
participated in disinformation, along with Moore.....again, there is
no documentation that he participated in such disinformation ploy at
Kirtland AFB AFOSI.....even though Paul Bennewitz' name appears on one
or two Kirtland OSI documents because Kirtland AFB invited Bennewitz
to testify to what he allegedly was seeing over Manzano storage
areas.....later on Richard C. Doty became a promoter of the SERPO
PROJECT (which some researchers seem to describe as being a total
fabrication)...Project Camelot seems to have bought Doty's story hook,
line and sinker......presently he is working as New Mexico Highway
Patrol Officer....about to retire in a couple of months.

P.S.

The most sane person, surprisingly, may have been Paul Bennewitz
himself and Gabe Valdez.
It is quite possible that Paul Bennewitz had long pretended that he
had been "brainwashed" by some within the AFOSI, while he continued to
conduct his own investigations into Dulce. But, nevertheless, he
couldn't himself overcome his growing paranoia. Another possible
scenario may have been that there was a dissension among the AFOSI and
an element among the group may have provided Bennewitz with some
crucial information on Dulce.

Norio Hayakawa

http://noriohayakawa2012.blogspot.com

http://www.facebook.com/norio.hayakawa

On Sat, 2 Oct 2010 15:39:30 -0700 (PDT), Norio Hayakawa
<*a@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>Enigmatic personalities behind the initial Dulce base
>rumors....welcome to the Dulce underground base "circus"!!

Coo Cooo !

http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-0907-2019-1715_Circus_Dog_Riding_a_Unicycle_while_Juggling_clipart_image.jpg

There is no Dulce underground base.

But...

Umm...

There might be one in Galaxy NGC 3553

http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/NGC3553.html

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-10-03 03:44:43 EST
On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 12:27:07 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>There is no Dulce underground base.

There is not?

Well then, I must have been at the wrong place ;-)
C.

On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 09:44:43 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 12:27:07 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>There is no Dulce underground base.
>
>There is not?
>
>Well then, I must have been at the wrong place ;-)
>C.

Hehe.

Oh, by the way,
I started a new project
that is not just UFOs.

It will make me millions of dollars,
and help save the planet.

I know the planet is really in the hands of
people at Area51 and Dulce and other places,
but I'm still going to try my best.

I might just come-up with a new
fantastic idea within this new project
that will really SAVE THE WORLD !!!

:->

Before, I was just worrying and smiling
my way through all the research and thoughts,
but now I might have really done it
and made the next big FaceBook type thing.

I will show you and others here as soon as I secure some of the
variety of network structure, sites, servers, and design.

Have a Great Day !

___

Coo Cooo I Love it !!!

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-10-03 08:22:53 EST
On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 00:29:27 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Oh, by the way,
>I started a new project
>that is not just UFOs.

Sounds interesting, how much money would you need?
C.

On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 14:22:53 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 00:29:27 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Oh, by the way,
>>I started a new project
>>that is not just UFOs.
>
>Sounds interesting, how much money would you need?
>C.

At the moment
I don't need money,
because it's taken me
since 1995
to develop the skills to make
this whole thing.

I won't even need Google Ads
to make it popular.
Because I have many other ideas.

I worked 17 hours on it yesterday
and the day before.
And today will be the same.

It's totally beautiful and amazing.
And will absolutely help
SAVE THE WORLD !!!

Here is some more about it ...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.alien.research/msg/6e92b570b7501c5f

P.S.
If any agency has seen the uploaded design of project 2,
it's going to be replaced by a really perfect new design.

6:02am now
I have to get busy.
I will check NewsGroups (My Home)
in a few hours time.

___

Cooo Coo i Love it !!!

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 12:27:07 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
>>There is no Dulce underground base.
>
> There is not?
>
> Well then, I must have been at the wrong place ;-)
> C.

ChuckWeasel, what you saw was not Dulce ... it was the
walls of your colon ... your head's favorite place to relax.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-10-04 09:21:39 EST
On Oct 2, 3:39 pm, Norio Hayakawa <noriohayak...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:
> [...]
> areas.....later on Richard C. Doty became a promoter of the SERPO
> PROJECT (which some researchers seem to describe as being a total
> fabrication)...Project Camelot seems to have bought Doty's story hook,
> line and sinker......presently he is working as New Mexico Highway
> Patrol Officer....about to retire in a couple of months.
>
> P.S.
>
> The most sane person, surprisingly, may have been Paul Bennewitz
> himself and Gabe Valdez.
> It is quite possible that Paul Bennewitz had long pretended that he
> had been "brainwashed" by some within the AFOSI, while he continued to
> conduct his own investigations into Dulce. But, nevertheless, he
> couldn't himself overcome his growing paranoia. Another possible
> scenario may have been that there was a dissension among the AFOSI and
> an element among the group may have provided Bennewitz with some

Whatever happened to Christa Tilton, I "need" to talk with that
person. The General sez "tanks in advance!" 2BU