Research Discussion: How The Stimulus Worked Out ...

How The Stimulus Worked Out ...

Only Liberal morons ... like Slow Joe or Botox Nancy ... would
be overjoyed at these results. Proves that they all live in a dream
world ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_131fmzstfgw

oh ... and the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" (you know who you are)

"Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message
> Only Liberal morons ... like Slow Joe or Botox Nancy ... would
> be overjoyed at these results. Proves that they all live in a dream
> world ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_131fmzstfgw
>
> oh ... and the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" (you know who you are)

Well Hags, if there are so many high paid government jobs, why don't you get
one? I know the post office is always looking for cheese eaters like you to
sort the mail. You know, stuff the envelope in the slot. You could do
that. Oh, wait. Third grade was it. Well you probably know all the
numbers and most of the letters. That's good enough.

Jake
2010-10-02 07:50:00 EST
On Oct 1, 8:35 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote in message
>
> news:ubudnUUJsr9SGDvRnZ2dnUVZ5vadnZ2d@giganews.com...> Only Liberal morons ... like Slow Joe or Botox Nancy ... would
> > be overjoyed at these results.  Proves that they all live in a dream
> > world ...
>
> >    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_131fmzstfgw
>
> > oh ... and the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" (you know who you are)
>
> Well Hags, if there are so many high paid government jobs, why don't you get
> one? I know the post office is always looking for cheese eaters like you to
> sort the mail.  You know, stuff the envelope in the slot.  You could do
> that.  Oh, wait.  Third grade was it.  Well you probably know all the
> numbers and most of the letters.  That's good enough.

Nah, guys like Hags would prefer to keep their current job, at the
zoo. Hell, he can feed the family for free, and save his money as
well, huh Hags. Comon Notroll, show us a pic of Hags collecting the
elephant turds again. LOL!
Jake.

On Oct 1, 8:35 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote in message
>
> news:ubudnUUJsr9SGDvRnZ2dnUVZ5vadnZ2d@giganews.com...> Only Liberal morons
> ... like Slow Joe or Botox Nancy ... would
> > be overjoyed at these results. Proves that they all live in a dream
> > world ...
>
> > http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_131fmzstfgw
>
> > oh ... and the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" (you know who you are)
>
> Well Hags, if there are so many high paid government jobs, why don't you
> get
> one? I know the post office is always looking for cheese eaters like you
> sort the mail. You know, stuff the envelope in the slot. You could do
> that. Oh, wait. Third grade was it. Well you probably know all the
> numbers and most of the letters. That's good enough.

Nah, guys like Hags would prefer to keep their current job, at the
zoo. Hell, he can feed the family for free, and save his money as
well, huh Hags. Comon Notroll, show us a pic of Hags collecting the
elephant turds again. LOL!
Jake.

As there are probably some newbies here, I'll repost the entire "Hagar
experience." Thanks for the idea.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

Jake
2010-10-02 09:15:14 EST
On Oct 2, 7:33 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 1, 8:35 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote in message
>
> >news:ubudnUUJsr9SGDvRnZ2dnUVZ5vadnZ2d@giganews.com...> Only Liberal morons
> > ... like Slow Joe or Botox Nancy ... would
> > > be overjoyed at these results. Proves that they all live in a dream
> > > world ...
>
> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_131fmzstfgw
>
> > > oh ... and the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" (you know who you are)
>
> > Well Hags, if there are so many high paid government jobs, why don't you
> > get
> > one? I know the post office is always looking for cheese eaters like you
> > sort the mail. You know, stuff the envelope in the slot. You could do
> > that. Oh, wait. Third grade was it. Well you probably know all the
> > numbers and most of the letters. That's good enough.
>
> Nah, guys like Hags would prefer to keep their current job, at the
> zoo.  Hell, he can feed the family for free, and save his money as
> well, huh Hags.  Comon Notroll, show us a pic of Hags collecting the
> elephant turds again. LOL!
> Jake.
> ***************************************************************************­****************************
>
> As there are probably some newbies here, I'll repost the entire "Hagar
> experience."  Thanks for the idea.
>
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/- Hide quoted text -

LOL! Thanks, Notroll.
Jake.

The Patriot

On Oct 1, 8:35 pm, "Notroll2012"
<*.@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote in message

> Only Liberal morons ... like Slow Joe or Botox Nancy
> ... would
> > be overjoyed at these results. Proves that they all
> > live in a dream
> > world ...
>
> > http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_131fmzstfgw
>
> > oh ... and the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" (you
> > know who you are)
>
> Well Hags, if there are so many high paid government
> jobs, why don't you get
> one? I know the post office is always looking for
> cheese eaters like you to
> sort the mail. You know, stuff the envelope in the
> slot. You could do
> that. Oh, wait. Third grade was it. Well you probably
> know all the
> numbers and most of the letters. That's good enough.

Nah, guys like Hags would prefer to keep their current
job, at the
zoo. Hell, he can feed the family for free, and save
his money as
well, huh Hags. Comon Notroll, show us a pic of Hags
collecting the
elephant turds again. LOL!
Jake.

You like them elephant turds Jake? It figures most ill
eagle aliens are for shit.

Vtcapo
2010-10-02 21:00:12 EST
On Oct 2, 8:33 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 1, 8:35 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote in message
>
> >news:ubudnUUJsr9SGDvRnZ2dnUVZ5vadnZ2d@giganews.com...> Only Liberal morons
> > ... like Slow Joe or Botox Nancy ... would
> > > be overjoyed at these results. Proves that they all live in a dream
> > > world ...
>
> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_131fmzstfgw
>
> > > oh ... and the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" (you know who you are)
>
> > Well Hags, if there are so many high paid government jobs, why don't you
> > get
> > one? I know the post office is always looking for cheese eaters like you
> > sort the mail. You know, stuff the envelope in the slot. You could do
> > that. Oh, wait. Third grade was it. Well you probably know all the
> > numbers and most of the letters. That's good enough.
>
> Nah, guys like Hags would prefer to keep their current job, at the
> zoo.  Hell, he can feed the family for free, and save his money as
> well, huh Hags.  Comon Notroll, show us a pic of Hags collecting the
> elephant turds again. LOL!
> Jake.
>
> As there are probably some newbies here, I'll repost the entire "Hagar
> experience."  Thanks for the idea.
>
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

Fucking hilarious!!! You made my day.
Bwhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggga. I fucking
choked.... Bawhahahahahaha....

RT