Research Discussion: Letter From A Really Pissed Off Citizen

Letter From A Really Pissed Off Citizen

Dear Barack-Mohammed-Odinga-Hussein-Abongo-Barry-Johnson-Soetoro-Obama,

Who the fuck do you think you are apologizing and criticizing the United
States of America again, in public, to that refried bean eater from Mexico?
Keep those criminal illegal alien locusts the Hell out of my country you
treasonous anti-American two-tone half-breed bastard! It will be 1000 years
before another black person even gets a smell of the White House except to
clean the crappers!

You are a dishonor and a disgrace to the United States Of America, our US
Constitution, our brave and courageous military, and "We The People"!

While you and your double-watermelon-ass wife are eating Kobe beef and
flying in chefs at taxpayer expense for your state dinners, "We The People"
are sucking wind and out of work, you miserable PRICK!

You can tell those donkey-humping, buck toothed, La Raza pricks, legal or
illegal, to go back to that shit hole they came from. If they don't like it
in America, get the fuck OUT!

Do you have any idea the hate and outrage you have brought down upon
yourself since you came on the scene. We know who you are Obama! We know
who you are and you will be destroyed one way or the other by the elements
of your treasonous behavior!

And be clear, we know that you do not give a shit about "We The People" and
our families, and we do not give a shit about yours. Don't ever forget that!

My sense of the fever pitch in America is that you and those around you are
going down hard and soon! You'll get a taste in November!

Arthur Charles Adler

Veteran, patriot, and really pissed off voter along with 100 million other
legal American voters who are willing to show our birth certificates!

And I heartily second Mr. Adler's outrage towards these parasites ... Hagar

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 21:27:16 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net>
wrote:

>Dear Barack-Mohammed-Odinga-Hussein-Abongo-Barry-Johnson-Soetoro-Obama,
>
>Who the fuck do you think you are apologizing and criticizing the United
>States of America again, in public, to that refried bean eater from Mexico?
>Keep those criminal illegal alien locusts the Hell out of my country you
>treasonous anti-American two-tone half-breed bastard! It will be 1000 years
>before another black person even gets a smell of the White House except to
>clean the crappers!
>
>You are a dishonor and a disgrace to the United States Of America, our US
>Constitution, our brave and courageous military, and "We The People"!
>
>While you and your double-watermelon-ass wife are eating Kobe beef and
>flying in chefs at taxpayer expense for your state dinners, "We The People"
>are sucking wind and out of work, you miserable PRICK!
>
>You can tell those donkey-humping, buck toothed, La Raza pricks, legal or
>illegal, to go back to that shit hole they came from. If they don't like it
>in America, get the fuck OUT!
>
>Do you have any idea the hate and outrage you have brought down upon
>yourself since you came on the scene. We know who you are Obama! We know
>who you are and you will be destroyed one way or the other by the elements
>of your treasonous behavior!
>
>And be clear, we know that you do not give a shit about "We The People" and
>our families, and we do not give a shit about yours. Don't ever forget that!
>
>My sense of the fever pitch in America is that you and those around you are
>going down hard and soon! You'll get a taste in November!
>

>Arthur Charles Adler
>
>Veteran, patriot, and really pissed off voter along with 100 million other
>legal American voters who are willing to show our birth certificates!
>
>And I heartily second Mr. Adler's outrage towards these parasites ... Hagar

Yeah, but Obama signs your paycheck for posting to usenet, fool.

And so will the next Nazi in the White House, and you'll be working
from a concentration camp instead of an underground bunker at Langley.

wrote:

>Dear Barack-Mohammed-Odinga-Hussein-Abongo-Barry-Johnson-Soetoro-Obama,
>
>Who the fuck do you think you are apologizing and criticizing the United
>States of America again, in public, to that refried bean eater from Mexico?
>Keep those criminal illegal alien locusts the Hell out of my country you
>treasonous anti-American two-tone half-breed bastard! It will be 1000 years
>before another black person even gets a smell of the White House except to
>clean the crappers!
>
>You are a dishonor and a disgrace to the United States Of America, our US
>Constitution, our brave and courageous military, and "We The People"!
>
>While you and your double-watermelon-ass wife are eating Kobe beef and
>flying in chefs at taxpayer expense for your state dinners, "We The People"
>are sucking wind and out of work, you miserable PRICK!
>
>You can tell those donkey-humping, buck toothed, La Raza pricks, legal or
>illegal, to go back to that shit hole they came from. If they don't like it
>in America, get the fuck OUT!
>
>Do you have any idea the hate and outrage you have brought down upon
>yourself since you came on the scene. We know who you are Obama! We know
>who you are and you will be destroyed one way or the other by the elements
>of your treasonous behavior!
>
>And be clear, we know that you do not give a shit about "We The People" and
>our families, and we do not give a shit about yours. Don't ever forget that!
>
>My sense of the fever pitch in America is that you and those around you are
>going down hard and soon! You'll get a taste in November!
>

>Arthur Charles Adler
>
>Veteran, patriot, and really pissed off voter along with 100 million other
>legal American voters who are willing to show our birth certificates!
>
>And I heartily second Mr. Adler's outrage towards these parasites ... Hagar

Now that's what I call a Rant !
I was trying something like that
the other evening on the schnapps.
But I guess I'm just too nice
and a role model for ... umm...

... errr ....

.... helping the Galactic Federation
fight the other Galactic Federation !!! ?

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

Hagar wrote:
> Dear Barack-Mohammed-Odinga-Hussein-Abongo-Barry-Johnson-Soetoro-Obama,
>
> Who the fuck do you think you are apologizing and criticizing the United
> States of America again, in public, to that refried bean eater from Mexico?
> Keep those criminal illegal alien locusts the Hell out of my country you
> treasonous anti-American two-tone half-breed bastard! It will be 1000 years
> before another black person even gets a smell of the White House except to
> clean the crappers!
>
> You are a dishonor and a disgrace to the United States Of America, our US
> Constitution, our brave and courageous military, and "We The People"!
>
> While you and your double-watermelon-ass wife are eating Kobe beef and
> flying in chefs at taxpayer expense for your state dinners, "We The People"
> are sucking wind and out of work, you miserable PRICK!
>
> You can tell those donkey-humping, buck toothed, La Raza pricks, legal or
> illegal, to go back to that shit hole they came from. If they don't like it
> in America, get the fuck OUT!
>
> Do you have any idea the hate and outrage you have brought down upon
> yourself since you came on the scene. We know who you are Obama! We know
> who you are and you will be destroyed one way or the other by the elements
> of your treasonous behavior!
>
> And be clear, we know that you do not give a shit about "We The People" and
> our families, and we do not give a shit about yours. Don't ever forget that!
>
> My sense of the fever pitch in America is that you and those around you are
> going down hard and soon! You'll get a taste in November!
>

> Arthur Charles Adler
>
> Veteran, patriot, and really pissed off voter along with 100 million other
> legal American voters who are willing to show our birth certificates!
>
> And I heartily second Mr. Adler's outrage towards these parasites ... Hagar

That's because you both are morons.

On Sep 30, 9:41 pm, V <y...@da.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 21:27:16 -0700, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net>
> wrote:
>

> >Dear Barack-Mohammed-Odinga-Hussein-Abongo-Barry-Johnson-Soetoro-Obama,
>
> >Who the fuck do you think you are apologizing and criticizing the United
> >States of America again, in public, to that refried bean eater from Mexico?
> >Keep those criminal illegal alien locusts the Hell out of my country you
> >treasonous anti-American two-tone half-breed bastard!  It will be 1000 years
> >before another black person even gets a smell of the White House except to
> >clean the crappers!
>
> >You are a dishonor and a disgrace to the United States Of America, our US
> >Constitution, our brave and courageous military, and "We The People"!
>
> >While you and your double-watermelon-ass wife are eating Kobe beef and
> >flying in chefs at taxpayer expense for your state dinners, "We The People"
> >are sucking wind and out of work, you miserable PRICK!
>
> >You can tell those donkey-humping, buck toothed, La Raza pricks, legal or
> >illegal, to go back to that shit hole they came from. If they don't like it
> >in America, get the fuck OUT!
>
> >Do you have any idea the hate and outrage you have brought down upon
> >yourself since you came on the scene. We know who you are Obama!  We know
> >who you are and you will be destroyed one way or the other by the elements
> >of your treasonous behavior!
>
> >And be clear, we know that you do not give a shit about "We The People" and
> >our families, and we do not give a shit about yours. Don't ever forget that!
>
> >My sense of the fever pitch in America is that you and those around you are
> >going down hard and soon!  You'll get a taste in November!
>
> >Arthur Charles Adler
>
> >Veteran, patriot, and really pissed off voter along with 100 million other
> >legal American voters who are willing to show our birth certificates!
>
> >And I heartily second Mr. Adler's outrage towards these parasites ... Hagar
>
> Yeah, but Obama signs your paycheck for posting to usenet, fool.
>
> And so will the next Nazi in the White House, and you'll be working
> from a concentration camp instead of an underground bunker at Langley.

Redneck ZNRs are mostly Skull and Bones GOP types that like to use
both sides of the fence, and they are usually pretend-Atheists to
boot.

~ BG

"V" <ya@da.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 21:27:16 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Dear Barack-Mohammed-Odinga-Hussein-Abongo-Barry-Johnson-Soetoro-Obama,
>>
>>Who the fuck do you think you are apologizing and criticizing the United
>>States of America again, in public, to that refried bean eater from
>>Mexico?
>>Keep those criminal illegal alien locusts the Hell out of my country you
>>treasonous anti-American two-tone half-breed bastard! It will be 1000
>>years
>>before another black person even gets a smell of the White House except to
>>clean the crappers!
>>
>>You are a dishonor and a disgrace to the United States Of America, our US
>>Constitution, our brave and courageous military, and "We The People"!
>>
>>While you and your double-watermelon-ass wife are eating Kobe beef and
>>flying in chefs at taxpayer expense for your state dinners, "We The
>>People"
>>are sucking wind and out of work, you miserable PRICK!
>>
>>You can tell those donkey-humping, buck toothed, La Raza pricks, legal or
>>illegal, to go back to that shit hole they came from. If they don't like
>>it
>>in America, get the fuck OUT!
>>
>>Do you have any idea the hate and outrage you have brought down upon
>>yourself since you came on the scene. We know who you are Obama! We know
>>who you are and you will be destroyed one way or the other by the elements
>>of your treasonous behavior!
>>
>>And be clear, we know that you do not give a shit about "We The People"
>>and
>>our families, and we do not give a shit about yours. Don't ever forget
>>that!
>>
>>My sense of the fever pitch in America is that you and those around you
>>are
>>going down hard and soon! You'll get a taste in November!
>>

>>Arthur Charles Adler
>>
>>Veteran, patriot, and really pissed off voter along with 100 million other
>>legal American voters who are willing to show our birth certificates!
>>
>>And I heartily second Mr. Adler's outrage towards these parasites ...
>>Hagar
>
> Yeah, but Obama signs your paycheck for posting to usenet, fool.
>
> And so will the next Nazi in the White House, and you'll be working
> from a concentration camp instead of an underground bunker at Langley.

Hey, TequilaTitz, as long as the AC works .. who cares ...

"I" <iaeo@datatbasix.com> wrote in message
> Hagar wrote:
>> Dear Barack-Mohammed-Odinga-Hussein-Abongo-Barry-Johnson-Soetoro-Obama,
>>
>> Who the fuck do you think you are apologizing and criticizing the United
>> States of America again, in public, to that refried bean eater from
>> Mexico? Keep those criminal illegal alien locusts the Hell out of my
>> country you treasonous anti-American two-tone half-breed bastard! It
>> will be 1000 years before another black person even gets a smell of the
>> White House except to clean the crappers!
>>
>> You are a dishonor and a disgrace to the United States Of America, our US
>> Constitution, our brave and courageous military, and "We The People"!
>>
>> While you and your double-watermelon-ass wife are eating Kobe beef and
>> flying in chefs at taxpayer expense for your state dinners, "We The
>> People" are sucking wind and out of work, you miserable PRICK!
>>
>> You can tell those donkey-humping, buck toothed, La Raza pricks, legal or
>> illegal, to go back to that shit hole they came from. If they don't like
>> it in America, get the fuck OUT!
>>
>> Do you have any idea the hate and outrage you have brought down upon
>> yourself since you came on the scene. We know who you are Obama! We know
>> who you are and you will be destroyed one way or the other by the
>> elements of your treasonous behavior!
>>
>> And be clear, we know that you do not give a shit about "We The People"
>> and our families, and we do not give a shit about yours. Don't ever
>> forget that!
>>
>> My sense of the fever pitch in America is that you and those around you
>> are going down hard and soon! You'll get a taste in November!
>>

>> Arthur Charles Adler
>>
>> Veteran, patriot, and really pissed off voter along with 100 million
>> other legal American voters who are willing to show our birth
>> certificates!
>>
>> And I heartily second Mr. Adler's outrage towards these parasites ...
>> Hagar
>>

> That's because you both are morons.

Somehow I can pinpoint lamebrain Democrats right off the bat ...
just one short, albeit stupid, sentence is enough ...

"Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message

> "I" <iaeo@datatbasix.com> wrote in message
>> Hagar wrote:
>>> Dear Barack-Mohammed-Odinga-Hussein-Abongo-Barry-Johnson-Soetoro-Obama,
>>>
>>> Who the fuck do you think you are apologizing and criticizing the United
>>> States of America again, in public, to that refried bean eater from
>>> Mexico? Keep those criminal illegal alien locusts the Hell out of my
>>> country you treasonous anti-American two-tone half-breed bastard! It
>>> will be 1000 years before another black person even gets a smell of the
>>> White House except to clean the crappers!
>>>
>>> You are a dishonor and a disgrace to the United States Of America, our
>>> US Constitution, our brave and courageous military, and "We The People"!
>>>
>>> While you and your double-watermelon-ass wife are eating Kobe beef and
>>> flying in chefs at taxpayer expense for your state dinners, "We The
>>> People" are sucking wind and out of work, you miserable PRICK!
>>>
>>> You can tell those donkey-humping, buck toothed, La Raza pricks, legal
>>> or illegal, to go back to that shit hole they came from. If they don't
>>> like it in America, get the fuck OUT!
>>>
>>> Do you have any idea the hate and outrage you have brought down upon
>>> yourself since you came on the scene. We know who you are Obama! We
>>> know who you are and you will be destroyed one way or the other by the
>>> elements of your treasonous behavior!
>>>
>>> And be clear, we know that you do not give a shit about "We The People"
>>> and our families, and we do not give a shit about yours. Don't ever
>>> forget that!
>>>
>>> My sense of the fever pitch in America is that you and those around you
>>> are going down hard and soon! You'll get a taste in November!
>>>

>>> Arthur Charles Adler
>>>
>>> Veteran, patriot, and really pissed off voter along with 100 million
>>> other legal American voters who are willing to show our birth
>>> certificates!
>>>
>>> And I heartily second Mr. Adler's outrage towards these parasites ...
>>> Hagar
>>>

>> That's because you both are morons.
>
> Somehow I can pinpoint lamebrain Democrats right off the bat ...
> just one short, albeit stupid, sentence is enough ...

Somehow I can pinpoint white trash low life biggots right off the bat...
just one long, pointy white hat is enough...

Bert
2010-10-01 13:29:39 EST
On Oct 1, 5:51 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 30, 9:41 pm, V <y...@da.com> wrote:
>

> > On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 21:27:16 -0700, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net>
> > wrote:
>
> > >Dear Barack-Mohammed-Odinga-Hussein-Abongo-Barry-Johnson-Soetoro-Obama,
>
> > >Who the fuck do you think you are apologizing and criticizing the United
> > >States of America again, in public, to that refried bean eater from Mexico?
> > >Keep those criminal illegal alien locusts the Hell out of my country you
> > >treasonous anti-American two-tone half-breed bastard!  It will be 1000 years
> > >before another black person even gets a smell of the White House except to
> > >clean the crappers!
>
> > >You are a dishonor and a disgrace to the United States Of America, our US
> > >Constitution, our brave and courageous military, and "We The People"!
>
> > >While you and your double-watermelon-ass wife are eating Kobe beef and
> > >flying in chefs at taxpayer expense for your state dinners, "We The People"
> > >are sucking wind and out of work, you miserable PRICK!
>
> > >You can tell those donkey-humping, buck toothed, La Raza pricks, legal or
> > >illegal, to go back to that shit hole they came from. If they don't like it
> > >in America, get the fuck OUT!
>
> > >Do you have any idea the hate and outrage you have brought down upon
> > >yourself since you came on the scene. We know who you are Obama!  We know
> > >who you are and you will be destroyed one way or the other by the elements
> > >of your treasonous behavior!
>
> > >And be clear, we know that you do not give a shit about "We The People" and
> > >our families, and we do not give a shit about yours. Don't ever forget that!
>
> > >My sense of the fever pitch in America is that you and those around you are
> > >going down hard and soon!  You'll get a taste in November!
>
> > >Arthur Charles Adler
>
> > >Veteran, patriot, and really pissed off voter along with 100 million other
> > >legal American voters who are willing to show our birth certificates!
>
> > >And I heartily second Mr. Adler's outrage towards these parasites ... Hagar
>
> > Yeah, but Obama signs your paycheck for posting to usenet, fool.
>
> > And so will the next Nazi in the White House, and you'll be working
> > from a concentration camp instead of an underground bunker at Langley.

> Redneck ZNRs are mostly Skull and Bones GOP types that like to use
> both sides of the fence, and they are usually pretend-Atheists to
> boot.
>
>  ~ BG- Hide quoted text -

GOPers Must be very proud of GOPer Rick Scott that stole 1.7 billion
from medicare Pleaded the 5th 75 times at a hearing,and will be
Florida's next governor. ONLY IN FASCIST AMERICA TreBert

On Oct 1, 10:29 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Oct 1, 5:51 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sep 30, 9:41 pm, V <y...@da.com> wrote:

> > > Yeah, but Obama signs your paycheck for posting to usenet, fool.
>
> > > And so will the next Nazi in the White House, and you'll be working
> > > from a concentration camp instead of an underground bunker at Langley.

> > Redneck ZNRs are mostly Skull and Bones GOP types that like to use
> > both sides of the fence, and they are usually pretend-Atheists to
> > boot.
>
> >  ~ BG- Hide quoted text -

> GOPers Must be very proud of GOPer Rick Scott that stole 1.7 billion
> from medicare Pleaded the 5th 75 times at a hearing,and will be
> Florida's next governor. ONLY IN FASCIST AMERICA   TreBert

Crime pays, especially if you are a Semite mafia type that's
pretending to be an Atheist instead of the usual redneck ZNR that he/
she actually is.

Most home grown terrorist try to blend in, so that their true
objective isn't so easily compromised until it's too late for those of
us to do anything about it.

~ BG