Research Discussion: The New American Dream ...

The New American Dream ...
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hagar
2010-09-30 20:51:04 EST
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_56dpkt9hd2

You know the honeymoon is over when the comedians start hammering the
Messiah.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time. We agree . . . and we think
25 to life would be appropriate.
--Jay Leno

America needs Obama-care like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.
--Jay Leno

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.
--Conan O'Brien

Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?
A: A fund raiser.
--Jay Leno

Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?
A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers, and threats to society. The
other is for housing prisoners.
--David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and
it started to sink, who would be saved?
A: America !
--Jimmy Fallon

Q: What's the difference between Obama and his dog, Bo?
A: Bo has papers.
--Jimmy Kimmel

Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.
--David Letterman



Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-09-30 21:14:24 EST
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:51:04 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net>
wrote:

>Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
>A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.

Unless Hagar is behind, wooo oooops!!!

>Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
>A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.

Hagar's bumper sticker...
"Alone in the Universe except for Jim Beam and Blue Beam !"



___

Just jokes Hagar.
You are a hero in our town.
___

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO GETS IN WE CONTROL THEM ALL".
So, thanks for calling us all a...
Tea Party / Lefty / Liberal / Democrat / Republican
...when do we get our bonus ?








___


___
___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

Notroll2012
2010-09-30 21:31:31 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
news:rrcaa697os3unvvocb5vnjulpehukq1v55@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:51:04 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
>>A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.
>
> Unless Hagar is behind, wooo oooops!!!
>


Between the weed guy and the tat guy, Hags has little left for fine dining.



V
2010-10-01 00:09:33 EST
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 20:31:31 -0500, "Notroll2012"
<*2@charter.net> wrote:

>
>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>news:rrcaa697os3unvvocb5vnjulpehukq1v55@4ax.com...
>> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:51:04 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
>>>A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.
>>
>> Unless Hagar is behind, wooo oooops!!!
>
>Between the weed guy and the tat guy, Hags has little left for fine dining.


Hey the joke is on you - the guy behind in line can't pay for the meal
either.

Guess you two morons are going to have to settle for forced labor
camps. If you're lucky, they'll give you a couple of coupons to get
soap at the camp canteen.

Enjoy!

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-10-01 04:19:39 EST
On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 00:09:33 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 20:31:31 -0500, "Notroll2012"
><notroll2012@charter.net> wrote:
>
>>
>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>news:rrcaa697os3unvvocb5vnjulpehukq1v55@4ax.com...
>>> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:51:04 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>>Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
>>>>A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.
>>>
>>> Unless Hagar is behind, wooo oooops!!!
>>
>>Between the weed guy and the tat guy, Hags has little left for fine dining.
>
>
>Hey the joke is on you - the guy behind in line can't pay for the meal
>either.
>
>Guess you two morons are going to have to settle for forced labor
>camps. If you're lucky, they'll give you a couple of coupons to get
>soap at the camp canteen.
>
>Enjoy!


Not as bad as being a mind-controlled zombie !

http://zombiator.webs.com/aleksi_zombies_boxcover_600_600.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hOEkcXiPJVM/TAYuDm0hd2I/AAAAAAAAAUc/XqxwbgFWf6s/s1600/zombies.jpg

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/28weeks.jpg

http://talesfromthecellar.silentgraywolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/zombies-800x600.jpg


P.S.
I will swap my soap coupons for UFO books.






___











___


___
___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

Jake
2010-10-01 04:39:35 EST
On Sep 30, 8:31 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:rrcaa697os3unvvocb5vnjulpehukq1v55@4ax.com...
>
> > On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:51:04 -0700, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net>
> > wrote:
>
> >>Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
> >>A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.
>
> > Unless Hagar is behind, wooo oooops!!!
>
> Between the weed guy and the tat guy, Hags has little left for fine dining.

Hell, according to Hags, fine dining means eating elephant turds and
free cheese.
Jake.

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-10-01 06:39:14 EST
On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 01:39:35 -0700 (PDT), jake <blueschief@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sep 30, 8:31 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:rrcaa697os3unvvocb5vnjulpehukq1v55@4ax.com...
>>
>> > On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:51:04 -0700, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net>
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >>Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
>> >>A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.
>>
>> > Unless Hagar is behind, wooo oooops!!!
>>
>> Between the weed guy and the tat guy, Hags has little left for fine dining.
>
>Hell, according to Hags, fine dining means eating elephant turds and
>free cheese.
>Jake.


Moon Cheese !

And...

http://www.baronbob.com/pooping-penguinpooperpackag.jpg




___









___


___
___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

V
2010-10-01 10:10:05 EST
On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 21:19:39 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 00:09:33 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 20:31:31 -0500, "Notroll2012"
>><notroll2012@charter.net> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>news:rrcaa697os3unvvocb5vnjulpehukq1v55@4ax.com...
>>>> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:51:04 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
>>>>>A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.
>>>>
>>>> Unless Hagar is behind, wooo oooops!!!
>>>
>>>Between the weed guy and the tat guy, Hags has little left for fine dining.
>>
>>
>>Hey the joke is on you - the guy behind in line can't pay for the meal
>>either.
>>
>>Guess you two morons are going to have to settle for forced labor
>>camps. If you're lucky, they'll give you a couple of coupons to get
>>soap at the camp canteen.
>>
>>Enjoy!
>
>
>Not as bad as being a mind-controlled zombie !

You already are a mind controlled zombie.
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron