Research Discussion: Mentally Insane Going More Crazy // We Don't Need To Find Intelligent Life In The Universe.

Mentally Insane Going More Crazy // We Don't Need To Find Intelligent Life In The Universe.

Mentally Insane Going More Crazy !!!

http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/42-percent-patients-gulf-coast-mental-health-center-affected-oil-disaster-mental-health-problems-like-virus-spreading-counselor

Also Covered in FLESH-EATING bacteria !!!

http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/feds-funding-study-oil-spills-effect-flesh-eating-bacteria-blamed-multiple-recent-gulf-area-deaths-after-waterseafood-contact-videos

We Don't Need To Find Intelligent Life In The Universe
Humans Doing Just Fine !!!

http://zombiator.webs.com/aleksi_zombies_boxcover_600_600.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hOEkcXiPJVM/TAYuDm0hd2I/AAAAAAAAAUc/XqxwbgFWf6s/s1600/zombies.jpg

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/28weeks.jpg

http://talesfromthecellar.silentgraywolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/zombies-800x600.jpg

Oh, Look, there's Hagar.

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

> Mentally Insane Going More Crazy !!!
>
> http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/42-percent-patients-gulf-coast-mental-health-center-affected-oil-disaster-mental-health-problems-like-virus-spreading-counselor
>
> Also Covered in FLESH-EATING bacteria !!!
>
> http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/feds-funding-study-oil-spills-effect-flesh-eating-bacteria-blamed-multiple-recent-gulf-area-deaths-after-waterseafood-contact-videos
>
> We Don't Need To Find Intelligent Life In The Universe
> Humans Doing Just Fine !!!
>

> http://zombiator.webs.com/aleksi_zombies_boxcover_600_600.jpg
>
> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hOEkcXiPJVM/TAYuDm0hd2I/AAAAAAAAAUc/XqxwbgFWf6s/s1600/zombies.jpg
>
> http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/28weeks.jpg
>
> http://talesfromthecellar.silentgraywolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/zombies-800x600.jpg
>

> Oh, Look, there's Hagar.

Horry ... you must give some serious thought to getting yourself
a nice, sexy Asian wench (Orientals seem to be your preference)
and get into the rhythm of regular coitus ... all appearances are
that your semen is backing up in your cranium and is applying
excessive pressure on your "Stupid Lobe".

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Mentally Insane Going More Crazy !!!
>>
>> http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/42-percent-patients-gulf-coast-mental-health-center-affected-oil-disaster-mental-health-problems-like-virus-spreading-counselor
>>
>> Also Covered in FLESH-EATING bacteria !!!
>>
>> http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/feds-funding-study-oil-spills-effect-flesh-eating-bacteria-blamed-multiple-recent-gulf-area-deaths-after-waterseafood-contact-videos
>>
>> We Don't Need To Find Intelligent Life In The Universe
>> Humans Doing Just Fine !!!
>>

>> http://zombiator.webs.com/aleksi_zombies_boxcover_600_600.jpg
>>
>> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hOEkcXiPJVM/TAYuDm0hd2I/AAAAAAAAAUc/XqxwbgFWf6s/s1600/zombies.jpg
>>
>> http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/28weeks.jpg
>>
>> http://talesfromthecellar.silentgraywolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/zombies-800x600.jpg
>>

>> Oh, Look, there's Hagar.
>>

> Horry ... you must give some serious thought to getting yourself
> a nice, sexy Asian wench (Orientals seem to be your preference)
> and get into the rhythm of regular coitus ... all appearances are
> that your semen is backing up in your cranium and is applying
> excessive pressure on your "Stupid Lobe".

Hagar is just trying to describe his blue balls.

On Sep 30, 1:10 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Mentally Insane Going More Crazy !!!
>
> http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/42-percent-patients-gulf-coast-ment...
>
> Also Covered in FLESH-EATING bacteria !!!
>
> http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/feds-funding-study-oil-spills-effec...
>
> We Don't Need To Find Intelligent Life In The Universe
> Humans Doing Just Fine !!!
>
> http://zombiator.webs.com/aleksi_zombies_boxcover_600_600.jpg
>
> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hOEkcXiPJVM/TAYuDm0hd2I/AAAAAAAAAUc/XqxwbgF...
>
> http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/28weeks.jpg
>
> http://talesfromthecellar.silentgraywolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/...
>
> Oh, Look, there's Hagar.
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> ___
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> "Jims Space Agency"
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
> http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
> ___

Next will come Godzilla on Corexit steroids. They'll have to nuke the
entire Gulf of Mexico after all.

~ BG

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:16:16 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>> Mentally Insane Going More Crazy !!!
>>
>> http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/42-percent-patients-gulf-coast-mental-health-center-affected-oil-disaster-mental-health-problems-like-virus-spreading-counselor
>>
>> Also Covered in FLESH-EATING bacteria !!!
>>
>> http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/feds-funding-study-oil-spills-effect-flesh-eating-bacteria-blamed-multiple-recent-gulf-area-deaths-after-waterseafood-contact-videos
>>
>> We Don't Need To Find Intelligent Life In The Universe
>> Humans Doing Just Fine !!!
>>

>> http://zombiator.webs.com/aleksi_zombies_boxcover_600_600.jpg
>>
>> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hOEkcXiPJVM/TAYuDm0hd2I/AAAAAAAAAUc/XqxwbgFWf6s/s1600/zombies.jpg
>>
>> http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/28weeks.jpg
>>
>> http://talesfromthecellar.silentgraywolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/zombies-800x600.jpg
>>

>> Oh, Look, there's Hagar.
>>

>Horry ... you must give some serious thought to getting yourself
>a nice, sexy Asian ...

I'm planning to go to Japan to...
Walk around in circles all day in Yokohama,
watch you talk about all the great Presidents,
watch the oceans fill up with Plastics,
watch 7 billion people in their Gasoline smoke bangers,
and then die. And when I'm dead I'm gonna find George Carlin and ask
the profoundly stupid idiot why he wished all disasters be bigger and
more destructive!

Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 11-10-99 - George Carlin & Government
Agents [classic].mp3

> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:16:16 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Mentally Insane Going More Crazy !!!
>>>
>>> http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/42-percent-patients-gulf-coast-mental-health-center-affected-oil-disaster-mental-health-problems-like-virus-spreading-counselor
>>>
>>> Also Covered in FLESH-EATING bacteria !!!
>>>
>>> http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/feds-funding-study-oil-spills-effect-flesh-eating-bacteria-blamed-multiple-recent-gulf-area-deaths-after-waterseafood-contact-videos
>>>
>>> We Don't Need To Find Intelligent Life In The Universe
>>> Humans Doing Just Fine !!!
>>>

>>> http://zombiator.webs.com/aleksi_zombies_boxcover_600_600.jpg
>>>
>>> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hOEkcXiPJVM/TAYuDm0hd2I/AAAAAAAAAUc/XqxwbgFWf6s/s1600/zombies.jpg
>>>
>>> http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/28weeks.jpg
>>>
>>> http://talesfromthecellar.silentgraywolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/zombies-800x600.jpg
>>>

>>> Oh, Look, there's Hagar.
>>>

>>Horry ... you must give some serious thought to getting yourself
>>a nice, sexy Asian ...
>
> I'm planning to go to Japan to...
> Walk around in circles all day in Yokohama,
> watch you talk about all the great Presidents,
> watch the oceans fill up with Plastics,
> watch 7 billion people in their Gasoline smoke bangers,
> and then die. And when I'm dead I'm gonna find George Carlin and ask
> the profoundly stupid idiot why he wished all disasters be bigger and
> more destructive!

Profoundly stupid ??? He was one of the most eloquent and quick
witted comedians, ever.
You, on the other hand, and your juvenile attempts at video blogging,
are profoundly stupid.

>> I'm planning to go to Japan to...
>> Walk around in circles all day in Yokohama,
>> watch you talk about all the great Presidents,
>> watch the oceans fill up with Plastics,
>> watch 7 billion people in their Gasoline smoke bangers,
>> and then die. And when I'm dead I'm gonna find George Carlin and ask
>> the profoundly stupid idiot why he wished all disasters be bigger and
>> more destructive!
>
> Profoundly stupid ??? He was one of the most eloquent and quick
> witted comedians, ever.
> You, on the other hand, and your juvenile attempts at video blogging,
> are profoundly stupid.

Carlin was one of the funniest comedians ever.

Even tho he never wore a yellow wig.

His views on religion are classic.

--
None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in
here with you....You're locked in here with ME!

The Patriot

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I'm planning to go to Japan to...
>>> Walk around in circles all day in Yokohama,
>>> watch you talk about all the great Presidents,
>>> watch the oceans fill up with Plastics,
>>> watch 7 billion people in their Gasoline smoke
>>> bangers,
>>> and then die. And when I'm dead I'm gonna find
>>> George Carlin and ask
>>> the profoundly stupid idiot why he wished all
>>> disasters be bigger and
>>> more destructive!
>>
>> Profoundly stupid ??? He was one of the most
>> eloquent and quick
>> witted comedians, ever.
>> You, on the other hand, and your juvenile attempts
>> at video blogging,
>> are profoundly stupid.
>

> Carlin was one of the funniest comedians ever.
>
> Even tho he never wore a yellow wig.
>
> His views on religion are classic.
>

> --
> None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in
> here with you....You're locked in here with ME!

Carlin came up with some of the best humor ever.
His:

People that don't fuck, SHIT!!

People that don't shit, FUCK!!

Was one of the best yet.

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I'm planning to go to Japan to...
>>> Walk around in circles all day in Yokohama,
>>> watch you talk about all the great Presidents,
>>> watch the oceans fill up with Plastics,
>>> watch 7 billion people in their Gasoline smoke bangers,
>>> and then die. And when I'm dead I'm gonna find George Carlin and ask
>>> the profoundly stupid idiot why he wished all disasters be bigger and
>>> more destructive!
>>
>> Profoundly stupid ??? He was one of the most eloquent and quick
>> witted comedians, ever.
>> You, on the other hand, and your juvenile attempts at video blogging,
>> are profoundly stupid.
>

> Carlin was one of the funniest comedians ever.
>
> Even tho he never wore a yellow wig.
>
> His views on religion are classic.

Absolutely correct ... you know, in NZ, where Horry vegetates,
the coriolis effect of the Southern Hemisphere makes the water
spin in the opposite direction, when going down the drain.
I think the reason Horry doesn't appreciate Carlin's brand of
humor is because the coriolis effect causes it to enter his teeny
brain in the wrong direction ....

>> Carlin was one of the funniest comedians ever.
>>
>> Even tho he never wore a yellow wig.
>>
>> His views on religion are classic.
>>

> Absolutely correct ... you know, in NZ, where Horry vegetates,
> the coriolis effect of the Southern Hemisphere makes the water
> spin in the opposite direction, when going down the drain.
> I think the reason Horry doesn't appreciate Carlin's brand of
> humor is because the coriolis effect causes it to enter his teeny
> brain in the wrong direction ....

Well, it's simple really.

Carlin was funny..... Harry? Not so much.

--
We ARE Saucerheads! and proud of it! - Panus