Research Discussion: Congress Votes To Control TV Volumes Of Ads

Congress Votes To Control TV Volumes Of Ads

About time that bunch of inept congressional Losers do something right
and in the interest of the public ... what gives ??? who bribed them ???

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100930/ap_on_en_ot/us_congress_loud_commercials

They claim to have wrestled with the issue of overly boisterous volumes
of TV commercials since 1984, but could not come up with a "fair" way
to deal with it, but unlike Bawney Fwank (Faggot, D.) and Chris Dodd
(Crook, D.) forcing banks to make fraudulent loans to Liberal losers
and non-producers, or like ramming that Healthcare Obamanation down
our throats and plunging the country to the edges of insolvency and near
bankruptcy, tackling the volume level of TV commercials proved to be
above and beyond their mental abilities. Perhaps that stupid bitch
Wawa Boxer was in charge of it, or Feinstein got stuck trying to figure
an angle so her hubby could cash in on the deal ...

Alas ... they are my heroes ... barf ...

> About time that bunch of inept congressional Losers do something right
> and in the interest of the public ... what gives ??? who bribed them ???
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100930/ap_on_en_ot/us_congress_loud_commercials
>
> They claim to have wrestled with the issue of overly boisterous volumes
> of TV commercials since 1984, but could not come up with a "fair" way
> to deal with it, but unlike Bawney Fwank (Faggot, D.) and Chris Dodd
> (Crook, D.) forcing banks to make fraudulent loans to Liberal losers
> and non-producers, or like ramming that Healthcare Obamanation down
> our throats and plunging the country to the edges of insolvency and near
> bankruptcy, tackling the volume level of TV commercials proved to be
> above and beyond their mental abilities. Perhaps that stupid bitch
> Wawa Boxer was in charge of it, or Feinstein got stuck trying to figure
> an angle so her hubby could cash in on the deal ...
>
> Alas ... they are my heroes ... barf ...

Ah, Hags. What a hoot. For you, the most important issue of our time is
how loudly your teevee set blasts Bowling For Dollars at your beer stained
Barkolounger.

Jake
2010-10-01 05:07:41 EST
On Sep 30, 3:06 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > About time that bunch of inept congressional Losers do something right
> > and in the interest of the public ... what gives ??? who bribed them ???
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100930/ap_on_en_ot/us_congress_loud_comm...
>
> > They claim to have wrestled with the issue of overly boisterous volumes
> > of TV commercials since 1984, but could not come up with a "fair" way
> > to deal with it, but unlike Bawney Fwank (Faggot, D.) and Chris Dodd
> > (Crook, D.) forcing banks to make fraudulent loans to Liberal losers
> > and non-producers, or like ramming that Healthcare Obamanation down
> > our throats and plunging the country to the edges of insolvency and near
> > bankruptcy,  tackling the volume level of TV commercials proved to be
> > above and beyond their mental abilities. Perhaps that stupid bitch
> > Wawa Boxer was in charge of it, or Feinstein got stuck trying to figure
> > an angle so her hubby could cash in on the deal ...
>
> > Alas ... they are my heroes ... barf ...
>
> Ah, Hags.  What a hoot.  For you, the most important issue of our time is
> how loudly your teevee set blasts Bowling For Dollars at your beer stained
> Barkolounger.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, I'm sure there's more than beer stains on that old barkolounger.
Remember, his wife makes him wear the same Depends diaper for weeks at
a time. Huh, there Hags?
Jake

On Sep 30, 3:06 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > About time that bunch of inept congressional Losers do something right
> > and in the interest of the public ... what gives ??? who bribed them ???
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100930/ap_on_en_ot/us_congress_loud_comm...
>
> > They claim to have wrestled with the issue of overly boisterous volumes
> > of TV commercials since 1984, but could not come up with a "fair" way
> > to deal with it, but unlike Bawney Fwank (Faggot, D.) and Chris Dodd
> > (Crook, D.) forcing banks to make fraudulent loans to Liberal losers
> > and non-producers, or like ramming that Healthcare Obamanation down
> > our throats and plunging the country to the edges of insolvency and near
> > bankruptcy, tackling the volume level of TV commercials proved to be
> > above and beyond their mental abilities. Perhaps that stupid bitch
> > Wawa Boxer was in charge of it, or Feinstein got stuck trying to figure
> > an angle so her hubby could cash in on the deal ...
>
> > Alas ... they are my heroes ... barf ...
>
> Ah, Hags. What a hoot. For you, the most important issue of our time is
> how loudly your teevee set blasts Bowling For Dollars at your beer stained
> Barkolounger.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, I'm sure there's more than beer stains on that old barkolounger.
Remember, his wife makes him wear the same Depends diaper for weeks at
a time. Huh, there Hags?
Jake

Yeah, but she shakes it out two or three times a week.

On Sep 30, 12:47 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> About time that bunch of inept congressional Losers do something right
> and in the interest of the public ... what gives ??? who bribed them ???
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100930/ap_on_en_ot/us_congress_loud_comm...
>
> They claim to have wrestled with the issue of overly boisterous volumes
> of TV commercials since 1984, but could not come up with a "fair" way
> to deal with it, but unlike Bawney Fwank (Faggot, D.) and Chris Dodd
> (Crook, D.) forcing banks to make fraudulent loans to Liberal losers
> and non-producers, or like ramming that Healthcare Obamanation down
> our throats and plunging the country to the edges of insolvency and near
> bankruptcy,  tackling the volume level of TV commercials proved to be
> above and beyond their mental abilities. Perhaps that stupid bitch
> Wawa Boxer was in charge of it, or Feinstein got stuck trying to figure
> an angle so her hubby could cash in on the deal ...
>
> Alas ... they are my heroes ... barf ...

For less than $10/month you can rent unlimited videos and skip through
all the adds (no government required). Doesn't your illegal cable tap
and swap-meat TiVo with its serial number removed give you that
option?

~ BG

Jake
2010-10-01 07:08:36 EST
On Oct 1, 4:51 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 30, 3:06 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > > About time that bunch of inept congressional Losers do something right
> > > and in the interest of the public ... what gives ??? who bribed them ???
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100930/ap_on_en_ot/us_congress_loud_comm...
>
> > > They claim to have wrestled with the issue of overly boisterous volumes
> > > of TV commercials since 1984, but could not come up with a "fair" way
> > > to deal with it, but unlike Bawney Fwank (Faggot, D.) and Chris Dodd
> > > (Crook, D.) forcing banks to make fraudulent loans to Liberal losers
> > > and non-producers, or like ramming that Healthcare Obamanation down
> > > our throats and plunging the country to the edges of insolvency and near
> > > bankruptcy, tackling the volume level of TV commercials proved to be
> > > above and beyond their mental abilities. Perhaps that stupid bitch
> > > Wawa Boxer was in charge of it, or Feinstein got stuck trying to figure
> > > an angle so her hubby could cash in on the deal ...
>
> > > Alas ... they are my heroes ... barf ...
>
> > Ah, Hags. What a hoot. For you, the most important issue of our time is
> > how loudly your teevee set blasts Bowling For Dollars at your beer stained
> > Barkolounger.- Hide quoted text -

> Oh, I'm sure there's more than beer stains on that old barkolounger.
> Remember, his wife makes him wear the same Depends diaper for weeks at
> a time.  Huh, there Hags?
> Jake
>
> Yeah, but she shakes it out two or three times a week.- Hide quoted text -

Well somebody's gotta. Huh H.?
Jake.

The Patriot

On Oct 1, 4:51 am, "Notroll2012"
<*.@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 30, 3:06 pm, "Notroll2012"
> <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > > About time that bunch of inept congressional
> > > Losers do something right
> > > and in the interest of the public ... what gives
> > > ??? who bribed them ???
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100930/ap_on_en_ot/us_congress_loud_comm...
>
> > > They claim to have wrestled with the issue of
> > > overly boisterous volumes
> > > of TV commercials since 1984, but could not come
> > > up with a "fair" way
> > > to deal with it, but unlike Bawney Fwank (Faggot,
> > > D.) and Chris Dodd
> > > (Crook, D.) forcing banks to make fraudulent
> > > loans to Liberal losers
> > > and non-producers, or like ramming that
> > > Healthcare Obamanation down
> > > our throats and plunging the country to the edges
> > > of insolvency and near
> > > bankruptcy, tackling the volume level of TV
> > > commercials proved to be
> > > above and beyond their mental abilities. Perhaps
> > > that stupid bitch
> > > Wawa Boxer was in charge of it, or Feinstein got
> > > stuck trying to figure
> > > an angle so her hubby could cash in on the deal
>
> > > Alas ... they are my heroes ... barf ...
>
> > Ah, Hags. What a hoot. For you, the most important
> > issue of our time is
> > how loudly your teevee set blasts Bowling For
> > Dollars at your beer stained
> > Barkolounger.- Hide quoted text -

> Oh, I'm sure there's more than beer stains on that
> old barkolounger.
> Remember, his wife makes him wear the same Depends
> diaper for weeks at
> a time. Huh, there Hags?
> Jake
>
> Yeah, but she shakes it out two or three times a
> week.- Hide quoted text -

Well somebody's gotta. Huh H.?
Jake.

----------------------------
Do you ignorant pricks ever make an intelligent post?
Sorry I used such a big word as intelligent to you two
dimbulbs it means not stupid. O.K. you can get back to
your masturbating now, free giveaway is soon to be over
for you retards.

Mike Duffy
2010-10-01 20:44:22 EST
"Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in

> ... tackling the volume level of TV commercials proved
> to be above and beyond their mental abilities.

The "problem" is that it is not actually the volume that is raised
during commercials. It is instead an artificial compression of the
dynamic range of the signal level. You need to have at least a high
school level of math to understand the mathematics. Even though most of
the politicians passed HS math at one point, they never used it again.

So now they are a point where they need to translate equations they
don't understand into legal jargon.

I have a better idea: Someone here, (we're all pretty bright, right?)
cobble up the code for a web-site to link all of our remote controls
together, so when a whole bunch of people watching the same program all
turn their volume down at the same time, it automatically turns down
the volume for all of the other people still looking for the remote
control.

--
http://pages.videotron.com/duffym/index.htm

Bert
2010-10-02 07:21:05 EST
On Oct 1, 8:44 pm, Mike Duffy <resp...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote innews:39Odnc8EV4HYdDnRnZ2dnUVZ_omdnZ2d@giganews.com:
>
> > ...  tackling the volume level of TV commercials proved
> > to be above and beyond their mental abilities.
>
> The "problem" is that it is not actually the volume that is raised
> during commercials. It is instead an artificial compression of the
> dynamic range of the signal level. You need to have at least a high
> school level of math to understand the mathematics. Even though most of
> the politicians passed HS math at one point, they never used it again.
>
> So now they are a point where they need to translate equations they
> don't understand into legal jargon.
>
> I have a better idea: Someone here, (we're all pretty bright, right?)
> cobble up the code for a web-site to link all of our remote controls
> together, so when a whole bunch of people watching the same program all
> turn their volume down at the same time, it automatically turns down
> the volume for all of the other people still looking for the remote
> control.
>
> --http://pages.videotron.com/duffym/index.htm

Worse is TV news is controlled. Fox news is GOPer rag CNN will never
use the word "Mafia" Same goes for the big three. News papers going
south.and Time mag. is running out of Time. What happened to Life,and
Look?? TreBert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Oct 1, 8:44 pm, Mike Duffy <resp...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote
> innews:39Odnc8EV4HYdDnRnZ2dnUVZ_omdnZ2d@giganews.com:
>
> > ... tackling the volume level of TV commercials proved
> > to be above and beyond their mental abilities.
>
> The "problem" is that it is not actually the volume that is raised
> during commercials. It is instead an artificial compression of the
> dynamic range of the signal level. You need to have at least a high
> school level of math to understand the mathematics. Even though most of
> the politicians passed HS math at one point, they never used it again.
>
> So now they are a point where they need to translate equations they
> don't understand into legal jargon.
>
> I have a better idea: Someone here, (we're all pretty bright, right?)
> cobble up the code for a web-site to link all of our remote controls
> together, so when a whole bunch of people watching the same program all
> turn their volume down at the same time, it automatically turns down
> the volume for all of the other people still looking for the remote
> control.
>
> --http://pages.videotron.com/duffym/index.htm

Worse is TV news is controlled. Fox news is GOPer rag CNN will never
use the word "Mafia" Same goes for the big three. News papers going
south.and Time mag. is running out of Time. What happened to Life,and
Look?? TreBert

***They went the way we can only hope you'll go, soon ... they died
of lack of public interest ... sort of like you should ... what's Hansell's
phone number, perhaps a small election fund contribution can speed up
nature's slow pace ...