Research Discussion: FOX NEWS - Alien Disclosure Imminent

FOX NEWS - Alien Disclosure Imminent

FOX NEWS - Alien Disclosure Imminent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m3OERPXZ_Y

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

Warhol
2010-09-30 02:31:38 EST
Anagram in FRENCH for the word REVELATION

REVELATION = ALERTE OVNI

OVNI = UFO
ALERTE = Alert, warning

More Strange News...

Odds of Life on Newfound Earth-Size Planet '100 Percent,' Astronomer
Says

"Personally, given the ubiquity and propensity of life to flourish
wherever it can, I would say, my own personal feeling is that the
chances of life on this planet are 100 percent," said Steven Vogt, a
professor of astronomy and astrophysics at the University of
California, Santa Cruz, during a press briefing today. "I have almost
no doubt about it."

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/earth-like-exoplanet-possibly-habitable-100929.html

So Remember that there are billions of earthlike planets... Probably a
planet for each of us...

On Sep 30, 6:17 am, Saul Levy <saulle...@cox.net> wrote:
> WHEN PIGSHIT FLIES, Horry!
>
> BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> I'd love to make that FUCKING RAGHEAD FLY FOR REAL!
>
> Saul Levy
>
> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:15:38 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
>
> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >FOX NEWS - Alien Disclosure Imminent
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m3OERPXZ_Y

Bert
2010-09-30 03:38:39 EST
On Sep 29, 11:15 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> FOX NEWS - Alien Disclosure Imminent
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m3OERPXZ_Y
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> ___
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> "Jims Space Agency"
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
> http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
> ___

FOX news is a GOPer rag They fashion the news as they want us to
believe it TreBert

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 23:31:38 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <molarh@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/earth-like-exoplanet-possibly-habitable-100929.html
>
>So Remember that there are billions of earthlike planets... Probably a
>planet for each of us...
>

>On Sep 30, 6:17 am, Saul Levy <saulle...@cox.net> wrote:

>> WHEN PIGSHIT FLIES, Horry!

The pigshit just flew...

http://radioactiveliberty.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/Give-a-Shit-Award-Political-Humor.jpg

And here is Disclosure...

Google... "FACTS CONCERNING EXOBIOLOGICAL LIFE TO BE CONVEYED THROUGH
THE PUBLIC ACCLIMATION PROGRAM."

Now what do we do ?

Well, I'm going to Japan !

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3514/4072406774_913960877f.jpg

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Sep 29, 11:15 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> FOX NEWS - Alien Disclosure Imminent
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m3OERPXZ_Y

< snip crapola >

FOX news is a GOPer rag They fashion the news as they want us to
believe it TreBert

Unlike those pillars of factual and un-biased reporting, like, say ...
NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, who are bleeding viewers like stuck
pigs ... those bastions of reality, BeertBrain ???
You are one dumb motherfucker. I do hope Sheriff Hansell is
on the job and ready and willing to end your personal misery.

On Sep 30, 12:38 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Sep 29, 11:15 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > FOX NEWS - Alien Disclosure Imminent
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m3OERPXZ_Y
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
> > ___
>
> > I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> > "Jims Space Agency"
>
> >http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> >http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
> >http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
> > ___
>
> FOX news is a GOPer rag  They fashion the news as they want us to
> believe it   TreBert

By accident, sometimes FOX news lets a fart of truth slip through.

You can never believe everything you read, hear or see. Of course
lord Hagar and his father rabbi Saul Levy systematically stock and
hate pretty much everyone and everything, no matters who's reporting
it or sharing it.

~ BG

On Sep 29, 11:31 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Anagram in FRENCH for the word REVELATION
>
> REVELATION = ALERTE OVNI
>
> OVNI = UFO
> ALERTE = Alert, warning
>
> More Strange News...
>
> Odds of Life on Newfound Earth-Size Planet '100 Percent,' Astronomer
> Says
>
> "Personally, given the ubiquity and propensity of life to flourish
> wherever it can, I would say, my own personal feeling is that the
> chances of life on this planet are 100 percent," said Steven Vogt, a
> professor of astronomy and astrophysics at the University of
> California, Santa Cruz, during a press briefing today. "I have almost
> no doubt about it."
>
> http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/earth-like-exoplanet-possibly-h...
>
> So Remember that there are billions of earthlike planets... Probably a
> planet for each of us...
>
> On Sep 30, 6:17 am, Saul Levy <saulle...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > WHEN PIGSHIT FLIES, Horry!
>
> > BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> > I'd love to make that FUCKING RAGHEAD FLY FOR REAL!
>
> > Saul Levy
>
> > On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:15:38 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
>
> > <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> > >FOX NEWS - Alien Disclosure Imminent
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m3OERPXZ_Y

Yes, ETs are likely just about everywhere, and in most every case are
likely smarter and way better off than us.

~ BG

Bert
2010-09-30 12:46:27 EST
On Sep 30, 9:32 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 29, 11:15 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > FOX NEWS - Alien Disclosure Imminent
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m3OERPXZ_Y
>
> < snip crapola >
>
> FOX news is a GOPer rag  They fashion the news as they want us to
> believe it   TreBert
>
>         ********************************************
> Unlike those pillars of factual and un-biased reporting, like, say ...
> NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, who are bleeding viewers like stuck
> pigs ... those bastions of reality, BeertBrain ???
> You are one dumb motherfucker.  I do hope Sheriff Hansell is
> on the job and ready and willing to end your personal misery.

Osceola sheriff with all his deputy relatives he seeded into sheriff;s
department could not kill me even with 6 of them trying. Nor when in
prison sargent Berger another Osceola sheriff relative could not kill
me by not giving me my diabetes medication. Osceola sheriff Bob
Hansell is a coward,and I have a brave heart TreBert

Bert
2010-09-30 12:56:55 EST
On Sep 30, 11:24 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 30, 12:38 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sep 29, 11:15 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > > FOX NEWS - Alien Disclosure Imminent
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m3OERPXZ_Y
>
> > > ___
>
> > > ___
>
> > > ___
> > > ___
>
> > > I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> > > "Jims Space Agency"
>
> > >http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > >http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
> > >http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
> > > ___
>
> > FOX news is a GOPer rag  They fashion the news as they want us to
> > believe it   TreBert
>
> By accident, sometimes FOX news lets a fart of truth slip through.
>
> You can never believe everything you read, hear or see.  Of course
> lord Hagar and his father rabbi Saul Levy systematically stock and
> hate pretty much everyone and everything, no matters who's reporting
> it or sharing it.
>
>  ~ BG- Hide quoted text -

BG As Bradley of Washington Post told. there can be no more Water Gate
reporting. Nixon and the GOPers now can go scott free. Freedom of
press was first to go as America under Bush and Chaney became fascist
Sad . No more Mafia used in our fascist Mafia controlled press. Nor
Mafia movies as Mafia controlls Hollywood. No more congressional
actions against Mafia as Mafia controlls USA. I grew up in the best
of time when America was a democracy. I will die in the worse of time
as my America became 100% fascist thanks to Bush & Chaney TreBert

On Sep 30, 9:56 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Sep 30, 11:24 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > FOX news is a GOPer rag  They fashion the news as they want us to
> > > believe it   TreBert
>
> > By accident, sometimes FOX news lets a fart of truth slip through.
>
> > You can never believe everything you read, hear or see.  Of course
> > lord Hagar and his father rabbi Saul Levy systematically stock and
> > hate pretty much everyone and everything, no matters who's reporting
> > it or sharing it.
>
> >  ~ BG- Hide quoted text -

> BG As Bradley of Washington Post told. there can be no more Water Gate
> reporting. Nixon and the GOPers now can go scott free. Freedom of
> press was first to go as America under Bush and Chaney became fascist
> Sad . No more Mafia used in our fascist Mafia controlled press. Nor
> Mafia movies as Mafia controlls Hollywood. No more congressional
> actions against Mafia as Mafia controlls USA.  I grew up in the best
> of time when America was a democracy. I will die in the worse of time
> as my America became 100% fascist thanks to Bush & Chaney     TreBert

Don't forget their best friend Kissinger, nor those Rothschilds and
their Skull and Bones cabal of those calling all the shots.

~ BG