Research Discussion: America's Nightmare ...

America's Nightmare ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_223dvg877gk

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:13:32 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net>
wrote:

> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_223dvg877gk

Well yeah. You want the American empire to collapse as quick as
possible, put the Republicans (CIA Nazi party) into power & the US
government will be gone within months, replaced by a gulag system
which issues coupons instead of money to the inmates.

Catch 22.

The Patriot
2010-09-30 13:34:52 EST

"V" <ya@da.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:13:32 -0700, "Hagar"
> <hsahm@surewest.net>
> wrote:
>

>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_223dvg877gk
>
> Well yeah. You want the American empire to collapse
> as quick as
> possible, put the Republicans (CIA Nazi party) into
> power & the US
> government will be gone within months, replaced by a
> gulag system
> which issues coupons instead of money to the inmates.
>
> Catch 22.

Interesting. "V" must stand for Void, Vacuum, Vacuity,
Vile, Vulgar or Vegetable. Now which is it? By
reading your post it is possible to establish that you
are missing much common sense and clear thinking.
Oops, I forgot Vagina.

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 10:34:52 -0700, "The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net>
wrote:

>"V" <ya@da.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:13:32 -0700, "Hagar"
>> <hsahm@surewest.net>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_223dvg877gk
>>
>> Well yeah. You want the American empire to collapse
>> as quick as
>> possible, put the Republicans (CIA Nazi party) into
>> power & the US
>> government will be gone within months, replaced by a
>> gulag system
>> which issues coupons instead of money to the inmates.
>>
>> Catch 22.
>>
>Interesting. "V" must stand for Void, Vacuum, Vacuity,
>Vile, Vulgar or Vegetable.

LOL, that's my old trick :->
But you gotta put them in a string sentence...

(Alexa) "V" you Vacant Vain Vile Vinegary Vomit Vacuuming Valueless
Vindictive Vicious Victimized Vaporised Vampire !!!

___

10-4 that big buddy this is your superior officer Rosco P. Coltrane
coo cooo I love it! I love it!

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "V" <ya@da.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:13:32 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_223dvg877gk
>>
>> Well yeah. You want the American empire to collapse as quick as
>> possible, put the Republicans (CIA Nazi party) into power & the US
>> government will be gone within months, replaced by a gulag system
>> which issues coupons instead of money to the inmates.
>>
>> Catch 22.
>>
> Interesting. "V" must stand for Void, Vacuum, Vacuity, Vile, Vulgar or
> Vegetable. Now which is it? By reading your post it is possible to
> establish that you are missing much common sense and clear thinking.
> Oops, I forgot Vagina.

You forgot Venereal Disease ... which is why Tequila Titz's
brain malfunctions most of the time ...

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:57:46 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "V" <ya@da.com> wrote in message

>>> Well yeah. You want the American empire to collapse as quick as
>>> possible, put the Republicans (CIA Nazi party) into power & the US
>>> government will be gone within months, replaced by a gulag system
>>> which issues coupons instead of money to the inmates.
>>>
>>> Catch 22.

<snip dual clown act>

Have you two braniacs never figured out that industry left the USA
decades ago for cheap labor?

What cheaper labor can there be than to not pay them at all?

On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 00:00:13 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:57:46 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>

>>"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "V" <ya@da.com> wrote in message

><snip dual clown act>
>
>Have you two braniacs never figured out that industry left the USA
>decades ago for cheap labor?
>
>What cheaper labor can there be than to not pay them at all?

That reminds me,
I have to make my
"Thank You Chinese Factory Workers"
video for all my props and hats.

$3 for that big brown Texas hat.
Would have been $80 in Texas!

But yeah, at the end of the video
I've got to add
"but please keep the planet
green and clean".

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Earth+Care

Do you think China will listen to me ?

On Sep 30, 2:22 am, V <y...@da.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:13:32 -0700, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net>
> wrote:
>

> >    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_223dvg877gk
>
> Well yeah.  You want the American empire to collapse as quick as
> possible, put the Republicans (CIA Nazi party) into power & the US
> government will be gone within months, replaced by a gulag system
> which issues coupons instead of money to the inmates.
>
> Catch 22.

That might be as good as it gets, because I'm fairly certain that
China doesn't want to feed and house all of us as crazy inmates.
However, China can provide us with better wind turbines and way
cheaper solar panels, so at least that's a win-win for each of us.

How spendy is a China made thorium reactor, and how soon can they be
delivered and set up?

~ BG

On Sep 30, 9:00 pm, V <y...@da.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:57:46 -0700, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> >"The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "V" <y...@da.com> wrote in message

> <snip dual clown act>
>
> Have you two braniacs never figured out that industry left the USA
> decades ago for cheap labor?
>
> What cheaper labor can there be than to not pay them at all?

Servitude labor isn't half bad if the workers are well enough fed,
housed and entertained. However, cutting our local, state and federal
overhead by 50% is even better.

How much paid government and local services overhead per capita is
actually necessary if we enforce existing laws, exclude bogus and/or
false flagged wars, as well as not causing another 9/11?

~ BG

On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 02:43:32 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 30, 9:00 pm, V <y...@da.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:57:46 -0700, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>
>> >"The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote in message

>> <snip dual clown act>
>>
>> Have you two braniacs never figured out that industry left the USA
>> decades ago for cheap labor?
>>
>> What cheaper labor can there be than to not pay them at all?
>
>Servitude labor isn't half bad if the workers are well enough fed,
>housed and entertained.

Actually in the USA, that would be an improvement for the majority of
people, but it would only work if the government is manufacturing
something with the slave labor to sell on the international market,
otherwise the government can't afford to feed, house or clothe the
gulag inmates.

> However, cutting our local, state and federal
>overhead by 50% is even better.

Government is the only employer left in America and the government can
only pay the employees with borrowed money.

>How much paid government and local services overhead per capita is
>actually necessary if we enforce existing laws, exclude bogus and/or
>false flagged wars, as well as not causing another 9/11?

See above.