Research Discussion: UFO Debunkers Everywhere // 10,000 Ex-Vietnam Soldiers In A Bunker

UFO Debunkers Everywhere // 10,000 Ex-Vietnam Soldiers In A Bunker

Everywhere I go in YouTube comments, About.com UFO comments, and all
around the internet, there are cleverly thought out UFO Debunker type
comments on UFO related videos.

The way they are worded, is proof they are not just inquisitive
wondering general public.

Probably something like 2,000 - 10,000 prisoners or ex-soldiers paid
in Cigarettes, Buffalo Steaks, Mashed Potato with nice Gravy everyday
to sit online and poo on everything. LOL

http://ufos.about.com/b/2010/02/03/the-varginha-brazil-entities.htm

Well, either Buffalo Steaks or Grey Burgers(TM) !!!

http://www.mypodcast.com/fmimage-4-245839.jpeg

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-10-03 15:13:10 EST
On Sep 29, 3:02 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Everywhere I go in YouTube comments, About.com UFO comments, and all
> around the internet, there are cleverly thought out UFO Debunker type
> comments on UFO related videos.
>
> The way they are worded, is proof they are not just inquisitive
> wondering general public.
>
> Probably something like 2,000 - 10,000 prisoners or ex-soldiers paid
> in Cigarettes, Buffalo Steaks, Mashed Potato with nice Gravy everyday
> to sit online and poo on everything. LOL
>
> http://ufos.about.com/b/2010/02/03/the-varginha-brazil-entities.htm
>
> Well, either Buffalo Steaks or Grey Burgers(TM) !!!
>
> http://www.mypodcast.com/fmimage-4-245839.jpeg
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> ___
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> "Jims Space Agency"
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
> http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
> ___

We have the entire list of the members of UUFOD- United UFO
debunkers. We know WHO they are, we know WHERE they are. WE are
asking them to SURRENDER to their nearest FEMA camp!! They will be
detained until we can process them to a new DEBUNKER homeland. They
have to be segregated from civil society. Thanks for the heads
up!!!!!!!!!!

On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 12:13:10 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Sep 29, 3:02 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>> Everywhere I go in YouTube

Request to go into the Ladies Toilets at YouTube, Denied !

>We have the entire list of the members of UUFOD- United UFO
>debunkers. We know WHO they are, we know WHERE they are. WE are
>asking them to SURRENDER to their nearest FEMA camp!! They will be
>detained until we can process them to a new DEBUNKER homeland. They
>have to be segregated from civil society. Thanks for the heads
>up!!!!!!!!!!

Oooops, that was me I was replying to.

Is this Real Life ?

___

Captain James T. Kirk: [to McCoy] You seem to be the special favorite.
Mr. Spock: Indeed, Doctor. The young lady did show a marked preference
for your company.

"Star Trek: For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky (#3.8)"
(1968)

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2010-10-04 03:19:00 EST
On Oct 3, 2:35 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 12:13:10 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >On Sep 29, 3:02 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> Everywhere I go in YouTube
>
> Request to go into the Ladies Toilets at YouTube, Denied !
>
> >We have the entire list of the members of UUFOD- United UFO
> >debunkers.  We know WHO they are, we know WHERE they are.  WE are
> >asking them to SURRENDER to their nearest FEMA camp!!  They will be
> >detained until we can process them to a new DEBUNKER homeland.  They
> >have to be segregated from civil society.  Thanks for the heads
> >up!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Oooops, that was me I was replying to.
>
> Is this Real Life ?
>
> ___
>
> Captain James T. Kirk: [to McCoy] You seem to be the special favorite.
> Mr. Spock: Indeed, Doctor. The young lady did show a marked preference
> for your company.
>
> "Star Trek: For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky (#3.8)"
> (1968)
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> ___
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> "Jims Space Agency"
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
> http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

We have the entire list of the members of UUFOD- United UFO
debunkers. We know WHO they are, we know WHERE they are. WE are
asking them to SURRENDER to their nearest FEMA camp!! They will be
detained until we can process them to a new DEBUNKER homeland. They
have to be segregated from civil society. Thanks for the heads
up!!!!!!!!!!

This direct order cannot be rescinded or countermanded.

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2010-10-05 01:30:20 EST

"Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA" <science@zzz.com> wrote in message

We have the entire list of the members of UUFOD- United UFO
debunkers. We know WHO they are, we know WHERE they are. WE are
asking them to SURRENDER to their nearest FEMA camp!! They will be
detained until we can process them to a new DEBUNKER homeland. They
have to be segregated from civil society. Thanks for the heads
up!!!!!!!!!!

This direct order cannot be rescinded or countermanded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perhaps, but it can be denied by the NG Moderator.

Therefore, your request is denied.

--
Harlow Victor Allen Campbell
Moderator

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-10-06 03:34:21 EST
On Oct 5, 2:27 pm, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA" <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in messagenews:82781910-7258-4a10-b800-3bd6adf09b34@a4g2000prm.googlegroups.com...
>
> We have the entire list of the members of UUFOD- United UFO
> debunkers.  We know WHO they are, we know WHERE they are.  WE are
> asking them to SURRENDER to their nearest FEMA camp!!  They will be
> detained until we can process them to a new DEBUNKER homeland.  They
> have to be segregated from civil society.  Thanks for the heads
> up!!!!!!!!!!
>
> This direct order cannot be rescinded or countermanded.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Perhaps, but it can be denied by the NG Moderator.
>
> Therefore, your request is denied.
>
> --
> Harlow Victor Allen Campbell
> Moderator
> alt.alien.research  alt.alien.visitors
> sci.skeptic  alt.conspiracy  alt.astronomy

Whorelow, of course you know by now that your kind is not welcome
here. So don't wait and leave now, surrender when the mobile van
comes along.

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
Whorelow, of course you know by now that your kind is not welcome
here. So don't wait and leave now, surrender when the mobile van
comes along.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Request denied.

--
Harlow Victor Allen Campbell
Moderator
alt.alien.research alt.alien.visitors
sci.skeptic alt.conspiracy alt.astronomy

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-10-06 17:03:43 EST
Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in

> On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 16:39:38 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in
>>message
>>. Whorelow, of course you know by now that your kind is not welcome
>>here. So don't wait and leave now, surrender when the mobile van
>>comes along.
>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>

>>Request denied.
>

> Request to send Greetings to 57,835 extraterrestrials
> denied too I suppose !!!

Request to send greeeting to imaginary ale-e-uns is DENIED!

"That's all you losers post." - Ed, the kind, caring counselor.

On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 16:39:38 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
>Whorelow, of course you know by now that your kind is not welcome
>here. So don't wait and leave now, surrender when the mobile van
>comes along.
>

>Request denied.

Request to send Greetings to 57,835 extraterrestrials
denied too I suppose !!!

P.S.
I might go and watch Star Trek in my Hummer.

http://www.dragtimes.com/images/13929-2005-Hummer-H2.jpg