Research Discussion: It's A Wonderful Life...

It's A Wonderful Life...

I'm going to wake up at 5:00am everyday chattering my teeth in the
long winter, quickly make tomato and vegemite sandwiches, rush out the
door, walk a kilometer to the bus stop, catch the bus into the city,
wait 45 minutes for the next bus to get out to the university, study
10 hours a day to become a doctor, after 7 years of that, I will fly
to Afghanistan to help poor people for free, after being there for two
days the Taliban shoot me dead. THE END.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

> I'm going to wake up at 5:00am everyday chattering my teeth in the
> long winter, quickly make tomato and vegemite sandwiches, rush out the
> door, walk a kilometer to the bus stop, catch the bus into the city,
> wait 45 minutes for the next bus to get out to the university, study
> 10 hours a day to become a doctor, after 7 years of that, I will fly
> to Afghanistan to help poor people for free, after being there for two
> days the Taliban shoot me dead. THE END.

So, why don't you just buy a gun and do it yourself now ... you'll
save 7 years and countless wasted NZ $$$.
If there are gun restriction in NZ, i.e. lunatics are forbidden to buy
them, I'd suggest trying cordless bungee jumping, from a tall bridge.

The Patriot

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in
> message
>>
>> I'm going to wake up at 5:00am everyday chattering
>> my teeth in the
>> long winter, quickly make tomato and vegemite
>> sandwiches, rush out the
>> door, walk a kilometer to the bus stop, catch the
>> bus into the city,
>> wait 45 minutes for the next bus to get out to the
>> university, study
>> 10 hours a day to become a doctor, after 7 years of
>> that, I will fly
>> to Afghanistan to help poor people for free, after
>> being there for two
>> days the Taliban shoot me dead. THE END.
>>

> So, why don't you just buy a gun and do it yourself
> now ... you'll
> save 7 years and countless wasted NZ $$$.
> If there are gun restriction in NZ, i.e. lunatics are
> forbidden to buy
> them, I'd suggest trying cordless bungee jumping,
> from a tall bridge.

That would definitely make a splash.
Why would anyone want to go to a craphole like
Afghanistan?

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-29 16:45:16 EST
On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:50:20 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>I'm going to wake up at 5:00am everyday chattering my teeth in the
>long winter, quickly make tomato and vegemite sandwiches, rush out the
>door, walk a kilometer to the bus stop, catch the bus into the city,
>wait 45 minutes for the next bus to get out to the university, study
>10 hours a day to become a doctor, after 7 years of that, I will fly
>to Afghanistan to help poor people for free, after being there for two
>days the Taliban shoot me dead. THE END.

You can shorten up the procedure.
C.

HTH

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:50:20 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
>>I'm going to wake up at 5:00am everyday chattering my teeth in the
>>long winter, quickly make tomato and vegemite sandwiches, rush out the
>>door, walk a kilometer to the bus stop, catch the bus into the city,
>>wait 45 minutes for the next bus to get out to the university, study
>>10 hours a day to become a doctor, after 7 years of that, I will fly
>>to Afghanistan to help poor people for free, after being there for two
>>days the Taliban shoot me dead. THE END.
>
> You can shorten up the procedure.

Hahahaha!! You've been funny lately, Chuckie.

--
"Intelligent Design" Helping Stupid People Feel Smart Since 1987

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:45:16 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:50:20 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>I'm going to wake up at 5:00am everyday chattering my teeth in the
>>long winter, quickly make tomato and vegemite sandwiches, rush out the
>>door, walk a kilometer to the bus stop, catch the bus into the city,
>>wait 45 minutes for the next bus to get out to the university, study
>>10 hours a day to become a doctor, after 7 years of that, I will fly
>>to Afghanistan to help poor people for free, after being there for two
>>days the Taliban shoot me dead. THE END.
>
>You can shorten up the procedure.

Hehe.

>C.
>
>HTH

The reason I posted that was because...
I was studying some news about that team of European Doctors in
Afghanistan that got shot.

And it reminded me of Mr HVAC and I talking about D'Day.
Along the lines of... "years of army training, and school, and
push-ups, and bastardization, and cleaning rifles, firearms training,
crawling under barbed wire, thinking about the Germans, ladies sewing
army uniforms all day everyday, building ships, sailing over to Omaha
beach, and...

http://www.history.navy.mil/photos/images/d00001/d02397.jpg

No, he's not looking for cute sand creatures.

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-29 19:50:57 EST
On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:28:52 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> You can shorten up the procedure.
>

>Hahahaha!! You've been funny lately, Chuckie.

I am glad to see you agree.
C.

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:28:52 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

><UseNetOnly@t-online.de> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:50:20 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I'm going to wake up at 5:00am everyday chattering my teeth in the
>>>long winter, quickly make tomato and vegemite sandwiches, rush out the
>>>door, walk a kilometer to the bus stop, catch the bus into the city,
>>>wait 45 minutes for the next bus to get out to the university, study
>>>10 hours a day to become a doctor, after 7 years of that, I will fly
>>>to Afghanistan to help poor people for free, after being there for two
>>>days the Taliban shoot me dead. THE END.
>>
>> You can shorten up the procedure.
>
>Hahahaha!! You've been funny lately, Chuckie.

Hahahaha!! You could all send me some
Glocks and Tomahawk Cruise Missiles
and Aurora Stealths!

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-29 19:52:03 EST
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:59:08 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>sailing over to Omaha
>beach, and...

Are you in a blue mood?
C.

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 01:52:03 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:59:08 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>sailing over to Omaha
>>beach, and...
>
>Are you in a blue mood?
>C.

Just thinking of some of the research and history
I've studied online over the years.

Hey, I wonder when we will get
'natural language understanding'
computers?

It might be too dangerous
in the hands of the general public?

I could teach it every UFO book in the world and then plug it into
newsgroup here and let it talk to the UFO Debunkers all day!

LOL

Now that's funny.

:->