Research Discussion: Scientists Re-define The Big Bang ...

Scientists Re-define The Big Bang ...
Posts: 6

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hagar
2010-09-24 20:46:53 EST
To all the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" (and you know
who you are.... enjoy:

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_107c7sfw3n9

Now this make more sense than that Singularity stuff ...



Jake
2010-09-24 22:09:33 EST
On Sep 24, 7:46 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>     To all the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" (and you know
>     who you are.... enjoy:
>
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_107c7sfw3n9
>
>     Now this make more sense than that Singularity stuff ...

Comon craKKKer, we all know that in you're demented mind, the big bang
is you humping the hell out of poor little H. Huh Hags.? LOL!!!
Jakester.

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-09-24 23:01:09 EST
On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:46:53 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net>
wrote:

> To all the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" (and you know
> who you are.... enjoy:
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_107c7sfw3n9
>
> Now this make more sense than that Singularity stuff ...

The offspring from those two humping
in most every house hold will make
excellent biological super psycho warriors
to destroy every country including their own!

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/44/m_010aa3b5d1404d1aa85240e1f91d3e79.jpg


Take a blinking holiday and vote Greens for once...

http://www.gp.org

When you get back from your holiday,
America will be rich and clean and proud again !!!

And the World will follow suit.



P.S.
You are a big tough man Hagar.
Have you got the guts to vote Greens ?

Or are you worried that your bikie friends
will laugh at you ?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3370/3496360745_ee50067238.jpg

Mwhahahaahaaa!




___










___


___
___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

Jake
2010-09-24 23:09:17 EST
On Sep 24, 10:01 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:46:53 -0700, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net>
> wrote:

Or are you worried that your bikie friends
will laugh at you ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You mean little H.? Never, huh little H.?
Jake.



Hagar
2010-09-25 11:29:25 EST

"jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:f754408c-fe61-41f4-822d-ac81c2c130b8@l20g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
On Sep 24, 10:01 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:46:53 -0700, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net>
> wrote:

Or are you worried that your bikie friends
will laugh at you ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You mean little H.? Never, huh little H.?
Jake.

***************************************

Sorry Joke ... I thought I had you plonked. for reasons of utter
stupidity and the banality regarding your feeble and repetitive
retorts.
I had to replace my hard drive, and all the resident morons, who
were relegated to the bin of irrelevancy, suddenly re-surfaced again.
Much to my chagrin, collectively, you lamers are even more boring
than before, since you have now descened into the realm of utterly
monotonous repetition, much like your idol, Nigger O'Bummer.
So therefore, here is a hearty

< PLONK >




Jake
2010-09-26 06:15:14 EST
On Sep 25, 10:29 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:f754408c-fe61-41f4-822d-ac81c2c130b8@l20g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> On Sep 24, 10:01 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:46:53 -0700, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net>
> > wrote:
>
> Or are you worried that your bikie friends
> will laugh at you ?
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----
> You mean little H.?  Never, huh little H.?
> Jake.
>
>         ***************************************
>
> Sorry Joke ... I thought I had you plonked. for reasons of utter
> stupidity and the banality regarding your feeble and repetitive
> retorts.
> I had to replace my hard drive, and all the resident morons, who
> were relegated to the bin of irrelevancy, suddenly re-surfaced again.
> Much to my chagrin, collectively, you lamers are even more boring
> than before, since you have now descened into the realm of utterly
> monotonous repetition,  much like your idol, Nigger O'Bummer.
> So therefore, here is a hearty
>
> <  PLONK >

That's alright, crakkker. H. will keep you informed of all of my
actions, I'm quite sure. Huh, little H.?
Jake.
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron