Research Discussion: Facebook Founder Donates $100, 000, 000 Milllion Dollars To Sir Gilligan Horry !!!

Facebook Founder Donates $100, 000, 000 Milllion Dollars To Sir Gilligan Horry !!!
Posts: 6

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-09-24 01:30:35 EST
Facebook Founder Donates $100,000,000 Milllion Dollars To Sir Gilligan
Horry !!!

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/09/23/facebook-founder-friending-newark-public-schools/


Sir Gilligan Horry gives the $100,000,000 Milllion Dollars to Charles,
then Charles give it to Mr HVAC, then Mr HVAC gives it to Hagar, then
Hagar gives it to Sir Arthur C.B. Wholeflaffers A.S.A, then he gives
it to Alexa, then Alexa gives it to Jake, and Jake gives the
$100,000,000 Milllion Dollars to Harry, and Harry
builds a blinking big bomb !!!




http://media1.clipaday.com/embed/m_videos/thumbs/big_bomb.jpg


___














___


___
___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-25 09:03:24 EST
On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:30:35 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry gives the $100,000,000 Milllion Dollars to Charles,

Waiting for your check.
C.

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-09-25 14:22:52 EST
On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:03:24 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:30:35 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Sir Gilligan Horry gives the $100,000,000 Milllion Dollars to Charles,
>
>Waiting for your check.
>C.


$ $

http://www.crunchgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/marine.jpg





___

















___
___
___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-25 19:22:28 EST
On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 07:22:52 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>>>Sir Gilligan Horry gives the $100,000,000 Milllion Dollars to Charles,
>>Waiting for your check.
>>C.
> $ $
>http://www.crunchgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/marine.jpg
>
Ok, HVAC, I hand it over to you,
C.

HVAC
2010-09-26 06:03:27 EST

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
news:001t96tlu22kpknduktiie8kbrhl4456vg@pasoschweiz.de...
> On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 07:22:52 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
>>>>Sir Gilligan Horry gives the $100,000,000 Milllion Dollars to Charles,
>>>Waiting for your check.
>>>C.
>> $ $
>>http://www.crunchgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/marine.jpg
>>
> Ok, HVAC, I hand it over to you,


I have all the money I will ever need or want.

I live a simple life and have no desire to make
it more complicated.

I would donate the money to charity.




--
"We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"



U*@t-online.de
2010-09-27 07:01:33 EST
On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 06:03:27 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>
><UseNetOnly@t-online.de> wrote in message
>news:001t96tlu22kpknduktiie8kbrhl4456vg@pasoschweiz.de...
>> On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 07:22:52 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>>>Sir Gilligan Horry gives the $100,000,000 Milllion Dollars to Charles,
>>>>Waiting for your check.
>>>>C.
>>> $ $
>>>http://www.crunchgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/marine.jpg
>>>
>> Ok, HVAC, I hand it over to you,
>
>
>I have all the money I will ever need or want.
>
>I live a simple life and have no desire to make
>it more complicated.
>

You take the words right out of my mouth.


>I would donate the money to charity.

Well do so, I gave you Horry's check, didn't I?

C.
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron