Research Discussion: Know Wonder People Don't Want To Know Or Think About UFOs, ETs, And Black Ops...

Know Wonder People Don't Want To Know Or Think About UFOs, ETs, And Black Ops...

Know Wonder People Don't Want To Know or Think About UFOs, ETs, and
Black Ops...

THE WEAPONIZATION OF NANOTECHNOLOGY AND INDUCEMENT OF HEART DISEASE
(AND CANCER)

True or not, it's just a hint
of what 100's of Billions of Dollars can do...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1197991/pg1

___

I'm very surprised that I'm still alive.
___

And most people would commit suicide.
___

>From a Google Search QUOTE:
"More than 10 or 15 per cent of what I have seen and learned, you
don't want to hear. It's so damned disturbing, most people would
commit suicide. And many people have, by the way."
___

Guess I'm just Crazy !!!!!!

HIP HIP HUZZAH !!!

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-21 22:08:26 EST
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:42:19 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>And most people would commit suicide.

I saved a silly chick from suicide yesterday,
nobody said "thank you" to me.
C.

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 04:08:26 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:42:19 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>And most people would commit suicide.
>
>I saved a silly chick from suicide yesterday,
>nobody said "thank you" to me.
>C.

Thank You for Saving a Silly Chick.

I'm saving the world
and nobody said thank you to me.

That's because they can
in the year 2057.

Hehe !

2:25pm

I'm wondering what to do next
in the Universe.

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-21 22:54:59 EST
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:26:03 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 04:08:26 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:42:19 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>And most people would commit suicide.
>>
>>I saved a silly chick from suicide yesterday,
>>nobody said "thank you" to me.
>>C.
>

>Thank You for Saving a Silly Chick.
>
>I'm saving the world
>and nobody said thank you to me.

Well then: Thank you for saving the world.

{Is it save now?}

>That's because they can
>in the year 2057.
>

>Hehe !
>
>2:25pm
>
>I'm wondering what to do next
>in the Universe.

Try to prevent the solar storms from hitting earth, will you?
Thanks in advance.

C.

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 04:54:59 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:26:03 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 04:08:26 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>>>I saved a silly chick from suicide yesterday,
>>>nobody said "thank you" to me.
>>>C.
>>

>>Thank You for Saving a Silly Chick.
>>
>>I'm saving the world
>>and nobody said thank you to me.
>>
>Well then: Thank you for saving the world.
>
>{Is it save now?}

No, trillions of crazy things happing in Africa, India, Brazil,
Mexico, Ameirca, England, China, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

I know how to make it all better.

I would start with creating one new building in the middle of
Australia, and say... "this is where we are going to start,
with a better World than before.

One building, some trees, solar panels,
other technology, and a website,
and like minded people.

I'm not talking "Cult"

I'm talking about an open project.

OSINT.

>>That's because they can
>>in the year 2057.
>>

>>Hehe !
>>
>>2:25pm
>>
>>I'm wondering what to do next
>>in the Universe.
>>
>Try to prevent the solar storms from hitting earth, will you?
>Thanks in advance.

I will ask Sheldan Nidle
and Daniel William Fry
and Eric Julien
and the Brazil ET
and Scientists on Earth
and even ask the Sun.

>C.

Horry: Dear Sun whats wrong ?

Sun: Oh, Hi Horry, your planet is full of mean crap heads.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Mafia+Documentaries

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:30:14 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 04:54:59 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:26:03 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Thank You for Saving a Silly Chick.
>>>
>>>I'm saving the world
>>>and nobody said thank you to me.
>>>
>>Well then: Thank you for saving the world.
>>
>>{Is it save now?}
>

>No, trillions of crazy things happing in Africa, India, Brazil,
>Mexico, Ameirca, England, China, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.
>
>I know how to make it all better.
>
>I would start with creating one new building in the middle of
>Australia, and say... "this is where we are going to start,
>with a better World than before.
>
>One building, some trees, solar panels,
>other technology, and a website,
>and like minded people.
>
>I'm not talking "Cult"
>
>I'm talking about an open project.
>
>OSINT.

Because people are attracted by good, nice, beautiful, clever,
intelligent, kind, futuristic, clean, safe, places and people.

It would expand and wipe out all the bad on Earth.

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:32:57 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:30:14 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 04:54:59 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>>>Well then: Thank you for saving the world.
>>>
>>>{Is it save now?}
>>

>>No, trillions of crazy things happing in Africa, India, Brazil,
>>Mexico, Ameirca, England, China, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.
>>
>>I know how to make it all better.
>>
>>I would start with creating one new building in the middle of
>>Australia, and say... "this is where we are going to start,
>>with a better World than before.
>>
>>One building, some trees, solar panels,
>>other technology, and a website,
>>and like minded people.
>>
>>I'm not talking "Cult"
>>
>>I'm talking about an open project.
>>
>>OSINT.
>

>Because people are attracted by good, nice, beautiful, clever,
>intelligent, kind, futuristic, clean, safe, places and people.
>
>It would expand and wipe out all the bad on Earth.

Some of these ideas too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9oEPecBE1s

"Futuristic City Designs. The Venus Project Help. Future Cities "

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:48:17 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:32:57 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:30:14 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>>>No, trillions of crazy things happing in Africa, India, Brazil,
>>>Mexico, Ameirca, England, China, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.
>>>
>>>I know how to make it all better.
>>>
>>>I would start with creating one new building in the middle of
>>>Australia, and say... "this is where we are going to start,
>>>with a better World than before.
>>>
>>>One building, some trees, solar panels,
>>>other technology, and a website,
>>>and like minded people.
>>>
>>>I'm not talking "Cult"
>>>
>>>I'm talking about an open project.
>>>
>>>OSINT.
>>

>>Because people are attracted by good, nice, beautiful, clever,
>>intelligent, kind, futuristic, clean, safe, places and people.
>>
>>It would expand and wipe out all the bad on Earth.
>>

>Some of these ideas too...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9oEPecBE1s
>
>"Futuristic City Designs. The Venus Project Help. Future Cities "

I'd be able to design a huge robot
that can make dome dwellings
out of the Australian desert sand.
A softish glass like structure.
And have them semi-buried
for coolness in the summer,
and warmth in the winter.

With many other ideas
for beauty of the city.

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:42:19 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
>>And most people would commit suicide.
>
> I saved a silly chick from suicide yesterday,
> nobody said "thank you" to me.
> C.

Gee, what a surprise ... you were the less devastating of the
two fates .. so why say thank you ... sometimes your ego
gets in the way of rational thinking, Chuckles ...

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-22 09:00:53 EST
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:30:14 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>>Well then: Thank you for saving the world.
>>{Is it save now?}
>
>No, trillions of crazy things happing in Africa, India, Brazil,
>Mexico, Ameirca, England, China, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

Just what I'd thought.

>I know how to make it all better.
>I would start with creating one new building in the middle of
>Australia, and say... "this is where we are going to start,
>with a better World than before.
>One building, some trees, solar panels,
>other technology, and a website,
>and like minded people.

Good plan. Engage!

>I'm not talking "Cult"
>I'm talking about an open project.
>OSINT.

Open?

>>>That's because they can
>>>in the year 2057.
>>>Hehe !

Let's wait and see!

>>>2:25pm
>>>I'm wondering what to do next
>>>in the Universe.
>>>
>>Try to prevent the solar storms from hitting earth, will you?
>>Thanks in advance.
>
>I will ask Sheldan Nidle
>and Daniel William Fry
>and Eric Julien
>and the Brazil ET
>and Scientists on Earth
>and even ask the Sun.

Might not be enough .., sorry pal!
>>C.
>
>Horry: Dear Sun whats wrong ?
>Sun: Oh, Hi Horry, your planet is full of mean crap heads.

Cut them all!
C.