Research Discussion: O'Bummer's Aunt Wants US Citizenship

O'Bummer's Aunt Wants US Citizenship

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100921/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_s_aunt

While they're at it, they should also make O'Bummer a citizen ...

On Sep 21, 1:36 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100921/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_s_aunt
>
> While they're at it, they should also make O'Bummer a citizen ...

But you and other ZNR/GOP Mafia rednecks would have refused any stay
of execution on behalf of Jesus Christ. So what's your point?

~ BG

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:36:46 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100921/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_s_aunt
>
>While they're at it, they should also make O'Bummer a citizen ...

America is too Dangerous ...

http://bit.ly/Not_Horrys

I'm going to Australia or Japan.

http://bit.ly/UFO-Convention

And start a UFO Convention !

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

On Sep 21, 1:36 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100921/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_s_aunt
>
> While they're at it, they should also make O'Bummer a citizen ...

But you and other ZNR/GOP Mafia rednecks would have refused any stay
of execution on behalf of Jesus Christ. So what's your point?

~ BG

**********************************
I wasn't aware that that was even an option ...

On Sep 22, 5:31 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:

> On Sep 21, 1:36 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100921/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_s_aunt
>
> > While they're at it, they should also make O'Bummer a citizen ...
>
> But you and other ZNR/GOP Mafia rednecks would have refused any stay
> of execution on behalf of Jesus Christ.  So what's your point?
>
>  ~ BG
>
>         **********************************
> I wasn't aware that that was even an option ...

It always was...

On Sep 22, 5:31 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:

> On Sep 21, 1:36 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100921/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_s_aunt
>
> > While they're at it, they should also make O'Bummer a citizen ...
>
> But you and other ZNR/GOP Mafia rednecks would have refused any stay
> of execution on behalf of Jesus Christ. So what's your point?
>
> ~ BG
>
> **********************************
> I wasn't aware that that was even an option ...

It always was...

Hagar would not understand that as his church - St. Mattress of the
Springs - which he faithfully attends every Sunday, does not address the
concept.

On Sep 22, 9:58 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:

> On Sep 22, 5:31 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Sep 21, 1:36 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100921/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_s_aunt
>
> > > While they're at it, they should also make O'Bummer a citizen ...
>
> > But you and other ZNR/GOP Mafia rednecks would have refused any stay
> > of execution on behalf of Jesus Christ. So what's your point?
>
> > ~ BG
>
> > **********************************
> > I wasn't aware that that was even an option ...
>
> It always was...

> Hagar would not understand that as his church - St. Mattress of the
> Springs - which he faithfully attends every Sunday,  does not address the
> concept.

Perhaps that's only because they always have much bigger than any
faith-based problems with all those persistent lice and bed bugs.

Apparently putting dark-skinned jewboys on a stick is not such a bad
thing for those white ZNR/GOP rednecks.

~ BG

On Sep 22, 9:58 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:

> On Sep 22, 5:31 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Sep 21, 1:36 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100921/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_s_aunt
>
> > > While they're at it, they should also make O'Bummer a citizen ...
>
> > But you and other ZNR/GOP Mafia rednecks would have refused any stay
> > of execution on behalf of Jesus Christ. So what's your point?
>
> > ~ BG
>
> > **********************************
> > I wasn't aware that that was even an option ...
>
> It always was...

> Hagar would not understand that as his church - St. Mattress of the
> Springs - which he faithfully attends every Sunday, does not address the
> concept.

Perhaps that's only because they always have much bigger than any
faith-based problems with all those persistent lice and bed bugs.

Apparently putting dark-skinned jewboys on a stick is not such a bad
thing for those white ZNR/GOP rednecks.

~ BG

*** you mean the same fecal-color shade as O'Bummer ??
By the way, GuthBall, how's Waldo doing on Venus ???
< plonk >

> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sep 22, 5:31 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Sep 21, 1:36 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>
>> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100921/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_s_aunt
>>
>> > While they're at it, they should also make O'Bummer a citizen ...
>>
>> But you and other ZNR/GOP Mafia rednecks would have refused any stay
>> of execution on behalf of Jesus Christ. So what's your point?
>>
>> ~ BG
>>
>> **********************************
>> I wasn't aware that that was even an option ...
>
> It always was...

> Hagar would not understand that as his church - St. Mattress of the
> Springs - which he faithfully attends every Sunday, does not address
> the concept.

You are such a lame turd, Troll ...
Since I don't want to soil my newly installed hard drive
with your moronic drivel ...
< plonk >

ChasNemo
2010-09-24 21:57:16 EST
On Sep 24, 8:55 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Sep 22, 5:31 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> >> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> But you and other ZNR/GOP Mafia rednecks would have refused any stay
> >> of execution on behalf of Jesus Christ. So what's your point?
>
> >> ~ BG
>
> >> **********************************
> >> I wasn't aware that that was even an option ...
>
> > It always was...

> > Hagar would not understand that as his church - St. Mattress of the
> > Springs - which he faithfully attends every Sunday,  does not address
> > the concept.
>
> You are such a lame turd, Troll ...
> Since I don't want to soil my newly installed hard drive
> with your moronic drivel ...
> < plonk >- Hide quoted text -

Those <plonk>s you hear are Hagar's brains hitting a KKKrapper in his
trailer park's communal toilet area.