Research Discussion: 2010 And BEYOND Update: Usenet UFO SpOOk-KooK-Trolls List//How To Debunk Anything!

2010 And BEYOND Update: Usenet UFO SpOOk-KooK-Trolls List//How To Debunk Anything!
Posts: 6

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-09-20 11:26:59 EST
2010 and BEYOND Update: Usenet UFO spOOk-KooK-Trolls List//How to
Debunk Anything!

This list is a public service to those who want to constructively and
collectively use these newsgroups. Do not under any circumstance let
these charlatans fool you: The alien presence is the highest
classified secret that our Pentagon carefully guards.

America's military and related aerospace industries have known about
the Extraterrestrial presence since at least the 1947 Roswell dual UFO
crashes. Certain industries have been privy to back-engineered alien
technology for over 50 years. All of this classified information is
heavily compartmentalized, with no one group having the entire
picture. In addition, civilian-research UFO groups have been heavily
infiltrated throughout the decades and UFO researchers and witnesses
have been threatened, intimidated and killed. This still goes on to
this very day. UFO abductees and investigators from Dr. Karla Turner
to Jim Keith met some very unexpected deaths.

The body of objective scientific evidence to prove the alien presence
is overwhelmingly in the positive and much extraordinary information
has been made available. Correspondingly, there would be no easy way
to inform the public of the totality of the Extraterrestrial
existence, and no one government or military group to present it. The
situation is extremely complex, with some of the data quite
disturbing. The sudden announcement of the true reality of ETs would
have a profound effect on Earth's cultural, financial, religious, and
social institutions. In fact, it may be even more sinister than that;
there appears to be undeniable proof of a working relation between
members of certain Intelligence Agencies; the Pentagon and various off-
world races that is totally separate from the hundreds or even
thousands of contactee cases from around the Globe.

One needs to factor in the perpetual hybridization program of ETs with
humans, the tens of thousands of animal mutilations on an ongoing
worldwide basis and the still unexplained phenomenon of crop
impressions, some with very complex geometric formulas that cannot be
duplicated by mankind. There also has been state-of-the-art
scientific research into investigating alien implants implanted in
humans. The purpose of these alien implants appears to be to monitor
and control human behavior. Likewise, the physics and materials
research of the alien craft, some of which have been back-engineered
by covert aerospace industries for over 55 years, have been
incorporated in American weapons and space programs.

The total purpose of the alien agenda must still remain a huge mystery
to the top intelligence communities (NSA, NRO, NSC, DIA) that monitor
and control the information flow. This makes the entire
extraterrestrial reality extremely complicated to comprehend and
explain to the society at large. These are all good reasons for the
continued metered-release of the information, instead of the just one
big announcement. This program seems to be working since the majority
of Americans have now heard of ETs, abductions, Area 51, and other
aspects of the alien presence, and no one seems to be panicking, yet!

The spOOks-Kooks-Trolls (SKT) methods are easy to decipher, they use
them repeatedly:

* They never address the good evidence in regards to the ET reality.
They will never in any meaningful way discuss the good scientific work
done on animal mutilations; crop circles and pictographs, alien
abductions; trace cases-where the craft lands and leaves; recovered
down craft; back engineering of alien craft; surgically removed alien
implants, outstanding videos from NASA, etc.

* The SKT's will not argue the evidence, they will attack the person
presenting the evidence. This is their top technique, make the poster
the center-of-attention, and then follow up each other's post with
more nonsense. The Usenet Debunkers are like a pack of hungry wolfs,
the first one makes a snide remark about the poster and the others
follow suit. Flame wars galore. DO NOT LET THIS TECHNIQUE FOOL YOU,
there is real good information on these newsgroups!

Other distinguishing features of the spOOks-KooKs-Trolls:

*Make comments unrelated to do with the subject matter.
*Have closed minds and can't be bothered by facts.
*Refuse to do a stitch of research on this topic.
*Never get within 50 feet of a witness or researcher.
*Attack any book on the topic (except those by the CIA propriety
press: Prometheus).
*Supply gobs and gobs of mis- and dis-information.
*Claim there isn't a credible photo when there has been hundreds if
not
thousands of them, as well as thousands of hours of videos.
*Straw man attack.-they will fashion a dummy position held by a UFO
researcher. Then proceed to rip it apart. Many will discredit the
researcher on this false premise.
*Invoke authority.
*Dismiss the charges as "old news."
*Set the criteria for "proof" incredibly high so that it could never
be reached.
*Always ignore the first-hand testimony of witnesses to the unexpected
credible sightings.
*Practice scientific research by proclamation not investigation.
---------------------
---------------------
Now the spOOksKooKs-Trolls list:-(Avoid these posters like the
plague):

spOOks

Lou Echelon®®® Spin-etti- Agent-Provocateur.
O-Borg - The official "State" UFO debunker.
Borsch-Belt- Usenet-debunker; most likely a spOOk.
Team Adams- "We must cover-up all aspects of the alien existence."

KooKs/Trolls:

H. – Already admitted working for the National Security Agency
Cujo -Fag
Capt. Shitley- Dumb kid.
Twit- 6-time loser.
Sage/Sludge/Hertz -Desperate, bitter old man, mean-spirited.
Asf-Wipe- Cantankerous
Chen De-Stabilizers- Repulsive, mysterious.
Bryson- Despicable.
EEL- Oily.
Anut - Idiotic.
M. Davis- Spaz.
THYROID- Clueless.
Ron Quack - Inarticulate.
Pete Chumpest- Potty-Mouth.
Hutch - Despondent.
Lewis-Copy-Cat, big-time troll
Ugly Bob- Deranged, potty-mouth
Patrick- Elusive, refuses to address voluminous amount of evidence
Whorelow-Adds nothing to conversation.
Hugh/Art’s Twin-Desperately seeking attention!
Carl Wilson-Know nothing and proud of it!
Idiot Jeff George Black – Superficial
Hughe/Sucke/Mr.XXX- Queer cross-dresser agenda
Wider Sham – Brain-damaged.
John Griffin- Uninformed
Sir Gilligan – Desperately seeking attention!
Tim Goo-gooian- Uninteresting
Wally Anglesea- Pointless
HVDAC- Head injury.
MIA: Cadwell, Adams, Munro, Imrie, David McGurin, Leo Sgouros, Kofff
many others.

This list will be constantly updated for the group's benefit.
---------------------
Leland palmer <easbun@proaxis.com> responded:

Damn fine points, Charles Stuart. This twitch fellow seems less
interested in science than in putting forth his own views, which are
hopelessly past-directed and uninterested in progress.

I have noticed that twitch functions as a disinformation spreader. If
he cannot win an argument by logic and data, he will resort to
snipping
and distortion of his opponents' articles. He gets the postings to go
off-topic, then exits for a while - as if sitting back and watching
the
chaos he created. Meanwhile, the subject at hand gets buried under
flame wars. Twitch re-enters the debate occasionally to fan the
flames. I really wonder if responding to him isn't causative of more
trouble rather than of real solutions or transmission of information.
True, today, I did criticize his goofy attempt to smear the UFO
phenomenon by ad hominem arguments directed at individual ufologists -
one certain mark of a demagogue. But that was more an exercise in
plain
speaking than any attempt to sway the fanatical twitch.
---------------------
---------------------
Re: SKEPTIC-sp00k-debunkers/(Update) Meet your Newsgroup sp00ks and
kooks
From: soniknrg@aol.com (Sonik NRG)

Ha! Ha! Ha! Holy Guacamole! That's rich! I've got tears in my eyes
from
laughing so hard! I don't know who these people are that you name in
your list
as I've never heard mention of them outside of this newsgroup, but
that list
was funny as hell! I have been noticing though as I read through the
threads
that an awful lot of them seem to have no social lives whatsoever
except for
writing their little diatribes on this newsgroup on almost a daily
basis.
Oh well, I guess it keeps them off the streets. :)
---------------------
---------------------
HV (hvac@workmail.com):
EL....Please Stop Posting

Hi E.L. !
Hey don't take this the wrong way but, could you please stop posting?
Your
posts are very boring with little in the way of information and
absolutely
zero entertainment value.
Thanks.

H.
2010-09-20 12:46:19 EST

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
news:0beb5506-f967-4146-aa5d-587957fae15b@i4g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
2010 and BEYOND Update: Usenet UFO spOOk-KooK-Trolls
List//How to
Debunk Anything!

This list is a public service to those who want to
constructively and
collectively use these newsgroups. Do not under any
circumstance let
these charlatans fool you: The alien presence is the
highest
classified secret that our Pentagon carefully guards.

America's military and related aerospace industries
have known about
the Extraterrestrial presence since at least the 1947
Roswell dual UFO
crashes. Certain industries have been privy to
back-engineered alien
technology for over 50 years. All of this classified
information is
heavily compartmentalized, with no one group having the
entire
picture. In addition, civilian-research UFO groups have
been heavily
infiltrated throughout the decades and UFO researchers
and witnesses
have been threatened, intimidated and killed. This
still goes on to
this very day. UFO abductees and investigators from
Dr. Karla Turner
to Jim Keith met some very unexpected deaths.

The body of objective scientific evidence to prove the
alien presence
is overwhelmingly in the positive and much
extraordinary information
has been made available. Correspondingly, there would
be no easy way
to inform the public of the totality of the
Extraterrestrial
existence, and no one government or military group to
present it. The
situation is extremely complex, with some of the data
quite
disturbing. The sudden announcement of the true
reality of ETs would
have a profound effect on Earth's cultural, financial,
religious, and
social institutions. In fact, it may be even more
sinister than that;
there appears to be undeniable proof of a working
relation between
members of certain Intelligence Agencies; the Pentagon
and various off-
world races that is totally separate from the hundreds
or even
thousands of contactee cases from around the Globe.

One needs to factor in the perpetual hybridization
program of ETs with
humans, the tens of thousands of animal mutilations on
an ongoing
worldwide basis and the still unexplained phenomenon of
crop
impressions, some with very complex geometric formulas
that cannot be
duplicated by mankind. There also has been
state-of-the-art
scientific research into investigating alien implants
implanted in
humans. The purpose of these alien implants appears to
be to monitor
and control human behavior. Likewise, the physics and
materials
research of the alien craft, some of which have been
back-engineered
by covert aerospace industries for over 55 years, have
been
incorporated in American weapons and space programs.

The total purpose of the alien agenda must still remain
a huge mystery
to the top intelligence communities (NSA, NRO, NSC,
DIA) that monitor
and control the information flow. This makes the
entire
extraterrestrial reality extremely complicated to
comprehend and
explain to the society at large. These are all good
reasons for the
continued metered-release of the information, instead
of the just one
big announcement. This program seems to be working
since the majority
of Americans have now heard of ETs, abductions, Area
51, and other
aspects of the alien presence, and no one seems to be
panicking, yet!

The spOOks-Kooks-Trolls (SKT) methods are easy to
decipher, they use
them repeatedly:

* They never address the good evidence in regards to
the ET reality.
They will never in any meaningful way discuss the good
scientific work
done on animal mutilations; crop circles and
pictographs, alien
abductions; trace cases-where the craft lands and
leaves; recovered
down craft; back engineering of alien craft; surgically
removed alien
implants, outstanding videos from NASA, etc.

* The SKT's will not argue the evidence, they will
attack the person
presenting the evidence. This is their top technique,
make the poster
the center-of-attention, and then follow up each
other's post with
more nonsense. The Usenet Debunkers are like a pack of
hungry wolfs,
the first one makes a snide remark about the poster and
the others
follow suit. Flame wars galore. DO NOT LET THIS
TECHNIQUE FOOL YOU,
there is real good information on these newsgroups!

Other distinguishing features of the
spOOks-KooKs-Trolls:

*Make comments unrelated to do with the subject matter.
*Have closed minds and can't be bothered by facts.
*Refuse to do a stitch of research on this topic.
*Never get within 50 feet of a witness or researcher.
*Attack any book on the topic (except those by the CIA
propriety
press: Prometheus).
*Supply gobs and gobs of mis- and dis-information.
*Claim there isn't a credible photo when there has been
hundreds if
not
thousands of them, as well as thousands of hours of
videos.
*Straw man attack.-they will fashion a dummy position
held by a UFO
researcher. Then proceed to rip it apart. Many will
discredit the
researcher on this false premise.
*Invoke authority.
*Dismiss the charges as "old news."
*Set the criteria for "proof" incredibly high so that
it could never
be reached.
*Always ignore the first-hand testimony of witnesses to
the unexpected
credible sightings.
*Practice scientific research by proclamation not
investigation.
---------------------
---------------------
Now the spOOksKooKs-Trolls list:-(Avoid these posters
like the
plague):

spOOks

Lou Echelon\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd Spin-etti- Agent-Provocateur.
O-Borg - The official "State" UFO debunker.
Borsch-Belt- Usenet-debunker; most likely a spOOk.
Team Adams- "We must cover-up all aspects of the alien
existence."

KooKs/Trolls:

H. \ufffd Already admitted working for the National Security
Agency
Cujo -Fag
Capt. Shitley- Dumb kid.
Twit- 6-time loser.
Sage/Sludge/Hertz -Desperate, bitter old man,
mean-spirited.
Asf-Wipe- Cantankerous
Chen De-Stabilizers- Repulsive, mysterious.
Bryson- Despicable.
EEL- Oily.
Anut - Idiotic.
M. Davis- Spaz.
THYROID- Clueless.
Ron Quack - Inarticulate.
Pete Chumpest- Potty-Mouth.
Hutch - Despondent.
Lewis-Copy-Cat, big-time troll
Ugly Bob- Deranged, potty-mouth
Patrick- Elusive, refuses to address voluminous amount
of evidence
Whorelow-Adds nothing to conversation.
Hugh/Art\ufffds Twin-Desperately seeking attention!
Carl Wilson-Know nothing and proud of it!
Idiot Jeff George Black \ufffd Superficial
Hughe/Sucke/Mr.XXX- Queer cross-dresser agenda
Wider Sham \ufffd Brain-damaged.
John Griffin- Uninformed
Sir Gilligan \ufffd Desperately seeking attention!
Tim Goo-gooian- Uninteresting
Wally Anglesea- Pointless
HVDAC- Head injury.
MIA: Cadwell, Adams, Munro, Imrie, David McGurin, Leo
Sgouros, Kofff
many others.

This list will be constantly updated for the group's
benefit.
---------------------
Leland palmer <easbun@proaxis.com> responded:

Damn fine points, Charles Stuart. This twitch fellow
seems less
interested in science than in putting forth his own
views, which are
hopelessly past-directed and uninterested in progress.

I have noticed that twitch functions as a
disinformation spreader. If
he cannot win an argument by logic and data, he will
resort to
snipping
and distortion of his opponents' articles. He gets the
postings to go
off-topic, then exits for a while - as if sitting back
and watching
the
chaos he created. Meanwhile, the subject at hand gets
buried under
flame wars. Twitch re-enters the debate occasionally
to fan the
flames. I really wonder if responding to him isn't
causative of more
trouble rather than of real solutions or transmission
of information.
True, today, I did criticize his goofy attempt to
smear the UFO
phenomenon by ad hominem arguments directed at
individual ufologists -
one certain mark of a demagogue. But that was more an
exercise in
plain
speaking than any attempt to sway the fanatical twitch.
---------------------
---------------------
Re: SKEPTIC-sp00k-debunkers/(Update) Meet your
Newsgroup sp00ks and
kooks
From: soniknrg@aol.com (Sonik NRG)

Ha! Ha! Ha! Holy Guacamole! That's rich! I've got tears
in my eyes
from
laughing so hard! I don't know who these people are
that you name in
your list
as I've never heard mention of them outside of this
newsgroup, but
that list
was funny as hell! I have been noticing though as I
read through the
threads
that an awful lot of them seem to have no social lives
whatsoever
except for
writing their little diatribes on this newsgroup on
almost a daily
basis.
Oh well, I guess it keeps them off the streets. :)
---------------------
---------------------
HV (hvac@workmail.com):
EL....Please Stop Posting

Hi E.L. !
Hey don't take this the wrong way but, could you please
stop posting?
Your
posts are very boring with little in the way of
information and
absolutely
zero entertainment value.
Thanks.
.
=============================================
NEWS FLASH: It has been discovered that the alien
agenda is to infiltrate the human government and
enslave all mankind.

WE NEED TO VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENT PRESIDENTS, SENATORS,
MAYORS AND OTHER LEADERS A.S.A.P.! They need to be
replaced with humans not aliens. Get off your ass and
get out and vote soon.
--
C.I.C. Harry
King Of The Usenet Spooks
CEO of:
Oregon Hyper Spaceship High Invisibility Technology
Room 12, Hanger 18, Area 52,
USAF, Nevada, USA, Planet Earth,
Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy,
More or less on the outer fringe of the Universe.
"We keep your galaxy safe from deranged aliens."



Hagar
2010-09-20 14:39:12 EST

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message
news:ydMlo.11197$2D5.11139@newsfe08.iad...
>
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in
> message
> news:0beb5506-f967-4146-aa5d-587957fae15b@i4g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> 2010 and BEYOND Update: Usenet UFO spOOk-KooK-Trolls List//How to
> Debunk Anything!

< Snip LipFlapper Drivel >

> =============================================
> NEWS FLASH: It has been discovered that the alien agenda is to infiltrate
> the human government and enslave all mankind.


So ... you're saying that O'Bummer is an Alien ???
I thought so ... Looks like a Kenyan to me ...
seems he and his merry gang of retards will try that
enslaving part ... they're well on their way of spending
us into oblivion, irrelevance and financial bondage.



Freedom Man
2010-09-20 14:43:20 EST
An excellent and informative post - thank you.

Re. the tactics of the "spOOksKooKs-Trolls," they do the same things in
their feeble attempts to discredit those speaking the truth about the 9/11
false-flag attack conspiracy. I'm sure many are government-paid coverup
shills.



Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-09-20 17:58:03 EST
On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 08:26:59 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote:


>Desperately seeking attention!

Request to be Desperate, Denied !!!

>Thanks.

Thank me in the year 2057.




___














___


___
___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

MANFRED The Heat Seeking OBOE
2010-09-20 23:46:31 EST

"Barack would get up faithfully every morning and go to the gym.
And I would get up and get my hair done."
-- Hillary'08.


If TRUE,
PRECISELY WHY has she not FIRED her Stylist?


http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20100919/i/r3205370974.jpg?x=349&y=345&q=85
&sig=VQ1kTHz3NM0iEpPdnk2YQQ--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9438541@N04/4058859283/in/set-72157600664133756/

FROSTED with the SWEAT of HUMAN SUFFERING.
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron