Research Discussion: (This Is True) 3 People Dressed In Black Knocked On The Door.

(This Is True) 3 People Dressed In Black Knocked On The Door.

(This is True) 3 People Dressed In Black Knocked On The Door.
At my friends house where I sometimes upload UFO videos, etc.

Approximately...

One 35 year old male. Short black hair. 5' 8".

One 35 year old female. Short black hair dyed a burgundy tinge. 5'.

One 60 year old male, 6', with a hat similar to this...

http://www.caliqo.com/ebay/hats_masks_gloves/johnny_depp_hat-brown0.jpg

I didn't open the door, saying I was in the bathroom.

They checked the number on the letter box thoroughly after leaving the
door area, then the 35 year old male talked on his cell phone.

90% sure they were Christians.

01% sure they were going to give me a tiny speck of land in dry dusty
hot Australia worth $253,500

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-mount+barker-2775375

________

P.S.
UFOs and Aliens are Real !!!
YeeeeHaaar !!!

http://www.sightings.com

LOL

________

Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions.
But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of
the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on
the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible. You are slowly
but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable.
Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own
will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your
mind. Such plans are on their way.

________

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-17 20:01:06 EST
On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 10:27:39 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>(This is True) 3 People Dressed In Black Knocked On The Door.
>At my friends house where I sometimes upload UFO videos, etc.

Men in Black
C.

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 02:01:06 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 10:27:39 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>(This is True) 3 People Dressed In Black Knocked On The Door.
>>At my friends house where I sometimes upload UFO videos, etc.
>
>Men in Black
>C.

The 60 year old gentleman looked
very clean and serious.

He's busy, aye.

At 60 - 65
you'd think he'd be happy
and at home making websites
or reading a book, and eating cake.

But no, he's walking every street,
knocking on everyone's
front door.

Asking... to... come... inside.

________

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-18 09:18:52 EST
On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 12:44:55 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>very clean and serious.

I hope they are!

>He's busy, aye.

Chasing UFOs?

>At 60 - 65
>you'd think he'd be happy
>and at home making websites
>or reading a book, and eating cake.

Don't get deceived by their appearance!

>But no, he's walking every street,
>knocking on everyone's
>front door.

No, just YOURS.

>Asking... to... come... inside.

WelCUM
C.

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 15:18:52 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 12:44:55 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>very clean and serious.
>>
>I hope they are!

"Dr. Hopkins suddenly noticed that the visitors speech was slowing
down. The man then rose unsteadily to his feet and said slowly; "My
energy is runnning low - must go now."

>>He's busy, aye.
>>
>Chasing UFOs?

Those three people that visited here, seem to work for some USA
Church, but other than that, I'm not in the know.

>>At 60 - 65
>>you'd think he'd be happy
>>and at home making websites
>>or reading a book, and eating cake.
>>
>Don't get deceived by their appearance!

Yeah, it will be sad one day, when I'm sitting at a cafe with some
orange juice and a nice toasted sandwich...

and then shortly after a really really really beautiful woman comes up
to me... and she says... "hey, I recognise you from YouTube, I'm one
of your 3 million subscribers, I love your videos!".

And I will have to say, "Go Away Alien Shape Shifter!!!".

ROTFL :-) Hahaha !!!

>>But no, he's walking every street,
>>knocking on everyone's
>>front door.
>>
>No, just YOURS.

And Rich Planet !

http://www.richplanet.net

>>Asking... to... come... inside.
>>
>WelCUM
>C.

I'll put a warning note on the front door ...

"I go for three days without a shower !!!

And I'm a Toffee Apple Murderer !!!"

http://www.mcfats.com/images/girl-eats-toffee-apple.mcfats.com.jpg

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 12:48:21 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 15:18:52 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 12:44:55 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>very clean and serious.
>>>
>>I hope they are!
>
>"Dr. Hopkins suddenly noticed that the visitors speech was slowing
>down. The man then rose unsteadily to his feet and said slowly; "My
>energy is runnning low - must go now."

I'm sure the CIA who planned that psyop laughed all the way to the
bank.

>>>He's busy, aye.
>>>
>>Chasing UFOs?
>
>Those three people that visited here, seem to work for some USA
>Church, but other than that, I'm not in the know.

Well given you're CIA and are continuing to baffle everyone with
bullshit, it's a given no on believes a word you say.

>>>At 60 - 65
>>>you'd think he'd be happy
>>>and at home making websites
>>>or reading a book, and eating cake.
>>>
>>Don't get deceived by their appearance!
>
>Yeah, it will be sad one day, when I'm sitting at a cafe with some
>orange juice and a nice toasted sandwich...
>
>and then shortly after a really really really beautiful woman comes up
>to me... and she says... "hey, I recognise you from YouTube, I'm one
>of your 3 million subscribers, I love your videos!".

No woman in her right mind would give you the time of day.

<snip remainder of bullshit>

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-19 08:30:07 EST
On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 12:48:21 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>I'll put a warning note on the front door ...
>

>"I go for three days without a shower !!!
>
>And I'm a Toffee Apple Murderer !!!"

Just tell them you don't have money -
scares females 100% away.
C.

> (This is True) 3 People Dressed In Black Knocked On The Door.
> At my friends house where I sometimes upload UFO videos, etc.
>
> Approximately...
>
> One 35 year old male. Short black hair. 5' 8".
>
> One 35 year old female. Short black hair dyed a burgundy tinge. 5'.
>
> One 60 year old male, 6', with a hat similar to this...

Horry, they were Jehovah's Witnesses. Here's what you do:
Grab a bottle of beer with you left, open the door and wave your trouser
snake at them with your right.
They'll flee in horror ... works every time.

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:50:25 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>> (This is True) 3 People Dressed In Black Knocked On The Door.
>> At my friends house where I sometimes upload UFO videos, etc.
>>
>> Approximately...
>>
>> One 35 year old male. Short black hair. 5' 8".
>>
>> One 35 year old female. Short black hair dyed a burgundy tinge. 5'.
>>
>> One 60 year old male, 6', with a hat similar to this...
>
>Horry, they were Jehovah's Witnesses. Here's what you do:
>Grab a bottle of beer with you left, open the door and wave your trouser
>snake at them with your right.
>They'll flee in horror ... works every time.

Yeah, right.

Then the men in white coats listen to the
ranting story of a drunk beer and W├╝rste waving man
screaming about fake Jehovah's Witnesses
coming to invade our dimension,
one dimension of trillions!

http://www.wurstblog.de/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/wurstitalia.jpg

Panic Panic Don't Panic At Ease A-Ten-Hut !

> On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:50:25 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>> (This is True) 3 People Dressed In Black Knocked On The Door.
>>> At my friends house where I sometimes upload UFO videos, etc.
>>>
>>> Approximately...
>>>
>>> One 35 year old male. Short black hair. 5' 8".
>>>
>>> One 35 year old female. Short black hair dyed a burgundy tinge. 5'.
>>>
>>> One 60 year old male, 6', with a hat similar to this...
>>
>>Horry, they were Jehovah's Witnesses. Here's what you do:
>>Grab a bottle of beer with you left, open the door and wave your trouser
>>snake at them with your right.
>>They'll flee in horror ... works every time.
>>

> Yeah, right.
>
> Then the men in white coats listen to the
> ranting story of a drunk beer and W\ufffdrste waving man
> screaming about fake Jehovah's Witnesses
> coming to invade our dimension,
> one dimension of trillions!
>
> http://www.wurstblog.de/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/wurstitalia.jpg

Hmm ... pre-scented sausage ... what a great idea !!!