Research Discussion: Thanks, Liberals

Thanks, Liberals

http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/110592/the-10-american-industries-that-will-never-recover

You've held the reins of this 4 year out-of-control gallop into
unprecedented debt and on the path to national bankruptcy.
Thanks O'Bummer and Liberals in general for doing such a
bang-up job. We'll be flat-ass broke, but little Johnny
won't have to worry about lead paint and other useless
legislative peccadilloes you Loozer seem to be preoccupied
with.

Jake
2010-09-18 06:28:28 EST
On Sep 16, 2:59 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/110592/the-10-amer...
>
> You've held the reins of this 4 year out-of-control gallop into
> unprecedented debt and on the path to national bankruptcy.
> Thanks O'Bummer and Liberals in general for doing such a
> bang-up job.  We'll be flat-ass broke, but little Johnny
> won't have to worry about lead paint and other useless
> legislative peccadilloes you Loozer seem to be preoccupied
> with.

Webtv. Get yours today!
Jake.

H.

On Sep 16, 2:59 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/110592/the-10-amer...
>
> You've held the reins of this 4 year out-of-control
> gallop into
> unprecedented debt and on the path to national
> bankruptcy.
> Thanks O'Bummer and Liberals in general for doing
> such a
> bang-up job. We'll be flat-ass broke, but little
> Johnny
> won't have to worry about lead paint and other
> useless
> legislative peccadilloes you Loozer seem to be
> preoccupied
> with.

Webtv. Get yours today!
Jake.
.
WOW!! What a marvelous comeback Joke. I wish I had
thought of that.
Did it hurt your brain much to come up with it?
H.

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sep 16, 2:59 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/110592/the-10-amer...
>>
>> You've held the reins of this 4 year out-of-control gallop into
>> unprecedented debt and on the path to national bankruptcy.
>> Thanks O'Bummer and Liberals in general for doing such a
>> bang-up job. We'll be flat-ass broke, but little Johnny
>> won't have to worry about lead paint and other useless
>> legislative peccadilloes you Loozer seem to be preoccupied
>> with.
>
> Webtv. Get yours today!
> Jake.
> .
> WOW!! What a marvelous comeback Joke. I wish I had thought of that.
> Did it hurt your brain much to come up with it?
> H.

Well, you know how these Beaners are ...
monkey see ... monkey do ...
says it all, right there, don't it ..

Jake
2010-09-18 21:50:52 EST
On Sep 18, 11:05 am, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 16, 2:59 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> >http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/110592/the-10-amer...
>
> > You've held the reins of this 4 year out-of-control
> > gallop into
> > unprecedented debt and on the path to national
> > bankruptcy.
> > Thanks O'Bummer and Liberals in general for doing
> > such a
> > bang-up job. We'll be flat-ass broke, but little
> > Johnny
> > won't have to worry about lead paint and other
> > useless
> > legislative peccadilloes you Loozer seem to be
> > preoccupied
> > with.
>
> Webtv. Get yours today!
> Jake.
> .
> WOW!!  What a marvelous comeback Joke.  I wish I had
> thought of that.
> Did it hurt your brain much to come up with it?
> H.

So did you really like that, H.? Well then, I'll make sure I keep it
up. I mean the webtv remarks. Ha,ha, I do know you better.
Jakester.

Jake
2010-09-18 21:51:43 EST
On Sep 18, 7:57 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Sep 16, 2:59 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> >>http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/110592/the-10-amer...
>
> >> You've held the reins of this 4 year out-of-control gallop into
> >> unprecedented debt and on the path to national bankruptcy.
> >> Thanks O'Bummer and Liberals in general for doing such a
> >> bang-up job. We'll be flat-ass broke, but little Johnny
> >> won't have to worry about lead paint and other useless
> >> legislative peccadilloes you Loozer seem to be preoccupied
> >> with.
>
> > Webtv. Get yours today!
> > Jake.
> > .
> > WOW!!  What a marvelous comeback Joke.  I wish I had thought of that.
> > Did it hurt your brain much to come up with it?
> > H.
>
> Well, you know how these Beaners are ...
> monkey see ... monkey do ...
> says it all, right there, don't it ..- Hide quoted text -

So you liked it to, Hags?
Jakester.

On Sep 18, 7:57 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Sep 16, 2:59 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> >>http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/110592/the-10-amer...
>
> >> You've held the reins of this 4 year out-of-control gallop into
> >> unprecedented debt and on the path to national bankruptcy.
> >> Thanks O'Bummer and Liberals in general for doing such a
> >> bang-up job. We'll be flat-ass broke, but little Johnny
> >> won't have to worry about lead paint and other useless
> >> legislative peccadilloes you Loozer seem to be preoccupied
> >> with.
>
> > Webtv. Get yours today!
> > Jake.
> > .
> > WOW!! What a marvelous comeback Joke. I wish I had thought of that.
> > Did it hurt your brain much to come up with it?
> > H.
>
> Well, you know how these Beaners are ...
> monkey see ... monkey do ...
> says it all, right there, don't it ..- Hide quoted text -

So you liked it to, Hags?
Jakester.

************************************
I love it, Jokester ... you truly are a 3rd Grade prodigy.

H.

On Sep 18, 11:05 am, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 16, 2:59 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> >http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/110592/the-10-amer...
>
> > You've held the reins of this 4 year out-of-control
> > gallop into
> > unprecedented debt and on the path to national
> > bankruptcy.
> > Thanks O'Bummer and Liberals in general for doing
> > such a
> > bang-up job. We'll be flat-ass broke, but little
> > Johnny
> > won't have to worry about lead paint and other
> > useless
> > legislative peccadilloes you Loozer seem to be
> > preoccupied
> > with.
>
> Webtv. Get yours today!
> Jake.
> .
> WOW!! What a marvelous comeback Joke. I wish I had
> thought of that.
> Did it hurt your brain much to come up with it?
> H.

So did you really like that, H.? Well then, I'll make
sure I keep it
up. I mean the webtv remarks. Ha,ha, I do know you
better.
Jakester.
.
Oh yeah! I thought it was a very intelligent post,
seeing as how the post you questioned was not made
through WebTV.
Have a nice day, Forty days + till we send you back to
Beaner Country.
H.