Research Discussion: Everyone On Earth Please Give A Dollar A Week To YouTube.

Everyone On Earth Please Give A Dollar A Week To YouTube.

Everyone On Earth Please Give A Dollar A Week To YouTube.

Thank You !!!

It's pure Heaven and Fun.

http://www.youtube.com/AliensUFOsProof
___

Ummm, that's about 7,000,000,001 dollars a week.
___

2,555,000,000,365 dollars a year.

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-15 21:19:47 EST
On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:08:34 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Everyone On Earth Please Give A Dollar A Week To YouTube.

Certainly NOT.

>Thank You !!!

For nothing.

>It's pure Heaven and Fun.

There are things I will not miss, YouTube is one of them,
sorry, Horry. You know that I am no longer a teenager.
C.

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 03:19:47 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:08:34 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Everyone On Earth Please Give A Dollar A Week To YouTube.
>>
>Certainly NOT.

Modeu wa leeonr i w yenw opemsyt.

>>Thank You !!!
>>
>For nothing.

Fentomi ned iman dereton crunfri to mawsweo.

>>It's pure Heaven and Fun.
>>
>There are things I will not miss, YouTube is one of them,
>sorry, Horry. You know that I am no longer a teenager.
>C.

Ckwpoane t ffi go o p sn eee uent!

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

Bast
2010-09-16 02:13:59 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> Everyone On Earth Please Give A Dollar A Week To YouTube.
>
> Thank You !!!
>
> It's pure Heaven and Fun.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/AliensUFOsProof
> ___
>
> Ummm, that's about 7,000,000,001 dollars a week.
> ___
>
> 2,555,000,000,365 dollars a year.
> ___

Ya,...poor google needs the money.

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-16 07:46:25 EST
On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:53:56 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 03:19:47 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:08:34 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Everyone On Earth Please Give A Dollar A Week To YouTube.
>>>
>>Certainly NOT.
>
>Modeu wa leeonr i w yenw opemsyt.
>
>>>Thank You !!!
>>>
>>For nothing.
>
>Fentomi ned iman dereton crunfri to mawsweo.
>
>>>It's pure Heaven and Fun.
>>>
>>There are things I will not miss, YouTube is one of them,
>>sorry, Horry. You know that I am no longer a teenager.
>>C.
>
>Ckwpoane t ffi go o p sn eee uent!

I could not figure out what language you used,
the translator gave up after 0,000372 seconds.
C.

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:46:25 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:53:56 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 03:19:47 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>>>Certainly NOT.
>>
>>Modeu wa leeonr i w yenw opemsyt.

>>>For nothing.
>>
>>Fentomi ned iman dereton crunfri to mawsweo.

>>>There are things I will not miss, YouTube is one of them,
>>>sorry, Horry. You know that I am no longer a teenager.
>>>C.
>>
>>Ckwpoane t ffi go o p sn eee uent!
>>
>I could ...

Jquwniu hci ne hndfueime ha wnani omio !!!

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-16 14:28:43 EST
On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 04:14:10 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:46:25 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:53:56 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Modeu wa leeonr i w yenw opemsyt.

>>>Fentomi ned iman dereton crunfri to mawsweo.

>>>Ckwpoane t ffi go o p sn eee uent!
>>>
>>I could ...
>
>Jquwniu hci ne hndfueime ha wnani omio !!!

Translator reports: must be code, not any known language
of all associated 13 galaxies.