Research Discussion: Sir Gilligan Horry Got Many Attacks In FaceBook For My Video #10 Video With WIG And FLUFFY DUSTER.

Sir Gilligan Horry Got Many Attacks In FaceBook For My Video #10 Video With WIG And FLUFFY DUSTER.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry Got Many Attacks In FaceBook
For My Video #10 Video With WIG and FLUFFY DUSTER.

They all think I'm scaring the UFOs away !!! :->

So many HATE FILLED HUMANS
just because of a colored wig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3IW1v5GhU0

Jims Space Agency, exactly the way it is,
is just what I searching for. It's gonna be fun !!!

YeeeHaaar !!!

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 20:30:10 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry Got Many Attacks In FaceBook

That's because you were trained by CIA Nazi occultists.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/operationpaperclip.htm

Did you expect decent people would tolerate Nazis?

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 04:52:01 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 20:30:10 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>Sir Gilligan Horry Got Many Attacks In FaceBook

>>So many HATE FILLED HUMANS
>>just because of a colored wig.

>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3IW1v5GhU0

>That's because you were trained by CIA Nazi occultists.

Well, that was back in the old days.

1950's ?

It's the year 2010 now, Alexa.

And we agents are doing our best to be like Star Trek !!!

http://drmikessteakdinner.com/uploads/star%20trek%20fun.jpg

However, please warn the Star Fleet,
that if everyone in FaceBook sees the crew
with those colored hats... it will be War !!!

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 21:56:30 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 04:52:01 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 20:30:10 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Sir Gilligan Horry Got Many Attacks In FaceBook
>
>>>So many HATE FILLED HUMANS
>>>just because of a colored wig.
>
>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3IW1v5GhU0
>

>>That's because you were trained by CIA Nazi occultists.
>

>Well, that was back in the old days.

So you're defending Nazis. Figures since you are one.

>It's the year 2010.

You mean back in the good old 21st century days -- when presidents
were put into the oval office by Nazis -- like George Bush.

http://www.educate-yourself.org/cn/familythatpreystogethercompared24aug07.shtml

You were still trained by Nazis. The CIA is the former Nazi OS -- and
the same people run it.

Can you explain why you're posting from a German server
eternal-september.org?

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 06:20:51 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 21:56:30 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 04:52:01 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>>>That's because you were trained by CIA Nazi occultists.
>>

>>Well, that was back in the old days.
>
>So ...
>
>>It's the year 2010.
>
>You mean back in the good old 21st century days -- when presidents
>were put into the oval office by Nazis -- like George Bush.

Well, it was better than putting in Jeremy Narlsworth.
You'd be shocked if you saw the intel we have on him and what he was
planning to do to the World. Probably wasn't Human actually.
You know how many different species of extraterrestrials
there are just in the Andromeda Galaxy, millions !!!
Some of them materialize or possess bodies just to eat all our
Birthday Cakes !!!

>Can you explain why you're posting from a German server
>eternal-september.org?

If I tell you, there is a possibility that Agency #789961101
might cut off my funding. And then I will be $5 short
on an out of the shop box copy of
Duke Nukem Forever.

P.S.
Did you know that Duke Nukem Forever
is an Advanced X57S4 Psychological Operation
to make people enjoy 3D computer games?

Cosmic Top Secret Multidimensional Conspiracy!

http://www.iranian.com/main/files/blogimages/Islam%20Trek-1.jpg

<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 04:52:01 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 20:30:10 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Sir Gilligan Horry Got Many Attacks In FaceBook
>
>>>So many HATE FILLED HUMANS
>>>just because of a colored wig.

No that's not it. It's because you're a Nazi and a Nazi sympathizer,
not to mention a CIA trained psychological operative who is posting
from a German server eternal-september.org.

You have to expect that people hate Nazis -- and rightfully so.
No decent human being is a Nazi sympathizer.

>Well, that was back in the old days.
>
>1950's ?

How about a few years ago when the son of a Nazi occupied the White
House -
http://www.educate-yourself.org/cn/familythatpreystogethercompared24aug07.shtml

>It's the year 2010 now,

And you're still a Nazi.

> Alexa.

That what all the Nazis say because they hate human beings.

<>

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 22:51:34 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Well <>

That is a deep subject considering everyone is on to you now.

Enjoy!

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 06:56:15 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 22:51:34 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>Well <>
>
>That is a deep subject ...

Deep Purple Green Red Yellow Orange Budget Top Secret Colored Wig
Advanced Phycological Special Operations !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3IW1v5GhU0

Made all the UFO Researchers more dangerous than the UFO Debunkers !!!

If you ever want a crap load of hate...
just put on a colored wig and support
The Disclosure Project !!!

Oh, you wait until you see what I think of next.

It's gonna make everyone in FaceBook ...

http://www.pictures.vaty.net/uploaded_images/crazy_blondes-700552.jpg

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 23:39:25 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Oh, you wait until you see what I think of next.

You're at the end of the line right now, if you want to jump of the
cliff, no one will miss you.

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 07:50:44 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 23:39:25 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>Oh, you wait until you see what I think of next.
>
>You're at the end of bed.

'Get some sleep Pam, you look tired'

- The Bourne UFOs Ultimatum.

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)