Research Discussion: Good Morning // 6:25am I Am Video Editing // How Is Your Day ? :-)

Good Morning // 6:25am I Am Video Editing // How Is Your Day ? :-)

Good Morning // 6:25am I am Video Editing // How Is Your Day ? :-)

Raining outside too.
Good for the plants on the planet!

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-12 17:15:11 EST
On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 06:27:21 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Good Morning // 6:25am I am Video Editing // How Is Your Day ? :-)

It's still Sunday over here ... 23:15h

>Raining outside too.
>Good for the plants on the planet!

It's pitchdark, no chance to see if it rains :-)
C.
P.S.: How do you like my new design?
(you may have to reload in order to see the
new page)

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 23:15:11 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 06:27:21 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Good Morning // 6:25am I am Video Editing // How Is Your Day ? :-)
>>
>It's still Sunday over here ... 23:15h

9:45am Monday here.
I'm working on the most important video
I've ever made.
I will be able to upload it sometime today.

>>Raining outside too.
>>Good for the plants on the planet!
>>
>It's pitchdark, no chance to see if it rains :-)

I was putting the rubbish bins outside last night in the pitchdark and
in those situations I often wonder if some MIB or worse
will be hiding in the big bushes.

LOL Worry Horry Potty !!!

http://funny.funnyoldplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/alien-probe.jpg

>C.
>P.S.: How do you like my new design?
>(you may have to reload in order to see the
>new page)

I will have a look on another computer when I boot it up.
I'm on my design computer now with
Photoshop, Power Director, and Cool Edit Pro
all running while I'm editing videos.
I don't surf or even have my other friends chat rooms going with that
other software running because Java and Flash and other Web Apps
sometimes make 'High End Design and Editing Software' crash!

P.S.
Why do you put your Lady Friend
and your photos on your page for
everyone to see ?

Hagar or someone might make
horrible vindictive hateful stalking voodoo
videos or collages with your photos.

I saved your photos,
and would never use them in a hateful way,
even if you and I had a tiff,
because I focus on the good conversation
you and I had over the years.

But, I did mess around with Carlos Gonzalez's photos,
because that person has been pure stalking hate at me right from the
very start of knowing about his existence.
Experiences I've had with him make me understand War.

http://www.war101.com/searchinfo_world_war_2/world_war_II_nuke_nuclear_bomb_hiroshima_nagasaki_nuke_cancer_deaths.jpg

___

"Peace does not mean not making War".

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-13 03:55:35 EST
On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 10:05:03 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>9:45am Monday here.
Monday 9:45 h, too :-)

>I'm working on the most important video
>I've ever made.
>I will be able to upload it sometime today.

Well, you will post that like certainly ..

>I was putting the rubbish bins outside last night in the pitchdark and
>in those situations I often wonder if some MIB or worse
>will be hiding in the big bushes.

There might be only some lost cats outside.

>>new page)
>
>I will have a look on another computer when I boot it up.

No hurry now, I will leave it for a while.

>I'm on my design computer now with
>Photoshop, Power Director, and Cool Edit Pro
>all running while I'm editing videos.
>I don't surf or even have my other friends chat rooms going with that
>other software running because Java and Flash and other Web Apps
>sometimes make 'High End Design and Editing Software' crash!

Another good idea might be to take that one of the net ...

>P.S.
>Why do you put your Lady Friend
>and your photos on your page for
>everyone to see ?

See likes to be in public, she has up to
3000 viewers per day.

>Hagar or someone might make
>horrible vindictive hateful stalking voodoo
>videos or collages with your photos.

H├Ągar is a malefactor, only the law can
stop these.

>I saved your photos,
>and would never use them in a hateful way,
>even if you and I had a tiff,
>because I focus on the good conversation
>you and I had over the years.

Thanks.
I very scarcely think of such possibilities because
they are not part of my ways.

>But, I did mess around with Carlos Gonzalez's photos,

I know, you are an AXE MURDERER :-)
C.

Charles, I just found a reply to this thread in Google groups.

But it's not here in Agent.

I wonder why that is happening.
I will have to investigate.

___________________

<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 23:15:11 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 06:27:21 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Good Morning // 6:25am I am Video Editing // How Is Your Day ? :-)
>>>
>>It's still Sunday over here ... 23:15h
>
>9:45am Monday here.
>I'm working on the most important video
>I've ever made.
>I will be able to upload it sometime today.
>
>>>Raining outside too.
>>>Good for the plants on the planet!
>>>
>>It's pitchdark, no chance to see if it rains :-)
>
>I was putting the rubbish bins outside last night in the pitchdark and
>in those situations I often wonder if some MIB or worse
>will be hiding in the big bushes.
>
>LOL Worry Horry Potty !!!
>
>http://funny.funnyoldplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/alien-probe.jpg
>
>>C.
>>P.S.: How do you like my new design?
>>(you may have to reload in order to see the
>>new page)
>
>I will have a look on another computer when I boot it up.
>I'm on my design computer now with
>Photoshop, Power Director, and Cool Edit Pro
>all running while I'm editing videos.
>I don't surf or even have my other friends chat rooms going with that
>other software running because Java and Flash and other Web Apps
>sometimes make 'High End Design and Editing Software' crash!
>
>P.S.
>Why do you put your Lady Friend
>and your photos on your page for
>everyone to see ?
>
>Hagar or someone might make
>horrible vindictive hateful stalking voodoo
>videos or collages with your photos.
>
>I saved your photos,
>and would never use them in a hateful way,
>even if you and I had a tiff,
>because I focus on the good conversation
>you and I had over the years.
>
>But, I did mess around with Carlos Gonzalez's photos,
>because that person has been pure stalking hate at me right from the
>very start of knowing about his existence.
>Experiences I've had with him make me understand War.
>
>http://www.war101.com/searchinfo_world_war_2/world_war_II_nuke_nuclear_bomb_hiroshima_nagasaki_nuke_cancer_deaths.jpg
>

>___
>
>"Peace does not mean not making War".
>
>http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html
>
>___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-14 01:27:25 EST
On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:56:55 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Charles, I just found a reply to this thread in Google groups.
>But it's not here in Agent.

Yes, because I canceled it.

>I wonder why that is happening.
>I will have to investigate.

Tried to answer you in private, did not work.

C.

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 07:27:25 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:56:55 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Charles, I just found a reply to this thread in Google groups.
>>But it's not here in Agent.
>>
>Yes, because I canceled it.
>

>>I wonder why that is happening.
>>I will have to investigate.
>>
>Tried to answer you in private, did not work.
>
>C.

Oh, ok.

6:02pm

Very tired.

I will listen to Art Bell archives
and then sleep for two hours.

BRB !!!

Hold the Fort !!!

STEADFAST !!!

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de