Research Discussion: We Don't Have To Burn The Koran ...

We Don't Have To Burn The Koran ...

These stupid sand-niggers are killing each other merely over the RUMOR
that a Koran burning is imminent ... see below:

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Anti-Quran-burning-protests-Afghanistan/ss/events/wl/091010afghanquran

Let's just start a new rumor once a week, and soon the Mid East
Numb-Nutzes will have offed each other, while expressing their peaceful
intentions towards us "infidels" ... is that fucking Allah great, or what ..

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 14:48:37 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>These stupid
People that burn Coal and Oil !!!

http://gas2.org/files/2009/10/coal_fired_power_plant.jpg

And Kill Water Car Inventors !!!

http://www.waterpoweredcar.com/stanmeyer.html

And pay Greenpeace to do nothing but chase whales !!!
LOL Mwhahaahahaha!!!

And can't even make a Decent Honest United Nations.

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Jake
2010-09-12 02:23:29 EST
On Sep 11, 4:48 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> These stupid sand-niggers are killing each other merely over the RUMOR
> that a Koran burning is imminent ... see below:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Anti-Quran-burning-protests-Afghanistan...
>
> Let's just start a new rumor once a week, and soon the Mid East
> Numb-Nutzes will have offed each other, while expressing their peaceful
> intentions towards us "infidels" ... is that fucking Allah great, or what ..

Hags, you better watch it with them muslims. They may just crash a
dynamite carrying kite into your trailer. Hell, a firecracker
carrying kite would probably do the trick, huh craKKKer?
Jake.

H.

On Sep 11, 4:48 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> These stupid sand-niggers are killing each other
> merely over the RUMOR
> that a Koran burning is imminent ... see below:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Anti-Quran-burning-protests-Afghanistan...
>
> Let's just start a new rumor once a week, and soon
> the Mid East
> Numb-Nutzes will have offed each other, while
> expressing their peaceful
> intentions towards us "infidels" ... is that fucking
> Allah great, or what ..

Hags, you better watch it with them muslims. They may
just crash a
dynamite carrying kite into your trailer. Hell, a
firecracker
carrying kite would probably do the trick, huh
craKKKer?
Jake.
.
You might be careful with the warnings Joke, them
Mexican dope smugglers might get the wrong idea and
blow up your wetback ass.
H.

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sep 11, 4:48 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> These stupid sand-niggers are killing each other merely over the RUMOR
>> that a Koran burning is imminent ... see below:
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Anti-Quran-burning-protests-Afghanistan...
>>
>> Let's just start a new rumor once a week, and soon the Mid East
>> Numb-Nutzes will have offed each other, while expressing their peaceful
>> intentions towards us "infidels" ... is that fucking Allah great, or what
>> ..
>
> Hags, you better watch it with them muslims. They may just crash a
> dynamite carrying kite into your trailer. Hell, a firecracker
> carrying kite would probably do the trick, huh craKKKer?
> Jake.
> .
> You might be careful with the warnings Joke, them Mexican dope smugglers
> might get the wrong idea and blow up your wetback ass.
> H.

I wonder if the moron came up with that all by himself, or if the
"Morons of the Obamacalypse" had a hand in it ... seems trailer
parks are their specialty ...

On Sep 11, 2:48 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> These stupid sand-niggers are killing each other merely over the RUMOR
> that a Koran burning is imminent ... see below:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Anti-Quran-burning-protests-Afghanistan...
>
> Let's just start a new rumor once a week, and soon the Mid East
> Numb-Nutzes will have offed each other, while expressing their peaceful
> intentions towards us "infidels" ... is that fucking Allah great, or what ..

Or we could settle our feud by simply bribing those Islamic/Muslims,
by burning our American bible-thumping rednecks with their infidel
book in hand.

~ BG

H.

> "H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sep 11, 4:48 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>> These stupid sand-niggers are killing each other
>>> merely over the RUMOR
>>> that a Koran burning is imminent ... see below:
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Anti-Quran-burning-protests-Afghanistan...
>>>
>>> Let's just start a new rumor once a week, and soon
>>> the Mid East
>>> Numb-Nutzes will have offed each other, while
>>> expressing their peaceful
>>> intentions towards us "infidels" ... is that
>>> fucking Allah great, or what ..
>>
>> Hags, you better watch it with them muslims. They
>> may just crash a
>> dynamite carrying kite into your trailer. Hell, a
>> firecracker
>> carrying kite would probably do the trick, huh
>> craKKKer?
>> Jake.
>> .
>> You might be careful with the warnings Joke, them
>> Mexican dope smugglers might get the wrong idea and
>> blow up your wetback ass.
>> H.
>>

> I wonder if the moron came up with that all by
> himself, or if the
> "Morons of the Obamacalypse" had a hand in it ...
> seems trailer
> parks are their specialty ...
I'm sure that Joke had to have someone tutor him. Joke
doesn't seem smart enough to think by himself.
H.

H.

On Sep 11, 2:48 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> These stupid sand-niggers are killing each other
> merely over the RUMOR
> that a Koran burning is imminent ... see below:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Anti-Quran-burning-protests-Afghanistan...
>
> Let's just start a new rumor once a week, and soon
> the Mid East
> Numb-Nutzes will have offed each other, while
> expressing their peaceful
> intentions towards us "infidels" ... is that fucking
> Allah great, or what ..

Or we could settle our feud by simply bribing those
Islamic/Muslims,
by burning our American bible-thumping rednecks with
their infidel
book in hand.

~ BG
.
Or we could just paint in 18 inch high letters on the
side of your house Mohammed sucks. That should bring
lots of your Mussie friends to see you.
H.