Research Discussion: Kansas Church Will Burn The Quaran !!

Kansas Church Will Burn The Quaran !!
Posts: 10

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hagar
2010-09-11 12:32:22 EST
Good for them ... what's good for the goose (the ragheads) is good
for the gander (infidels).

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/325068

I realize the Liberal bed-wetters are all a-twitter and hand-wringing
regarding the issue (they'd rather submit to subjugation that fight for
their rights) and as the cowards they really are, will do NOTHING.

Let's show them to the front door come November ... let your boots
do the walking ... all over their useless carcasses.



Painius
2010-09-11 13:03:07 EST
My dearest Hagar,

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message...
news:c5163$4c8baea4$414ea940$4008@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> Good for them ... what's good for the goose (the ragheads) is good
> for the gander (infidels).
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/325068
>
> I realize the Liberal bed-wetters are all a-twitter and hand-wringing
> regarding the issue (they'd rather submit to subjugation that fight for
> their rights) and as the cowards they really are, will do NOTHING.
>
> Let's show them to the front door come November ... let your boots
> do the walking ... all over their useless carcasses.

Looks like the minister decided not to burn the religious
book after all. He cites that his "mission is accomplished".

Guess that means they paid him off?

Happy days *and*...
Starry, starry nights !

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S. "A true conservationist is a man who knows that
the world is not given by his fathers but
borrowed from his children." >John James Audubon

P.P.S.: http://astronomy.painellsworth.net !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth !



Hagar
2010-09-11 13:18:53 EST

"Painius" <starswirlernosp@maol.com> wrote in message
news:4c8bb64b$0$4847$9a6e19ea@unlimited.newshosting.com...
> My dearest Hagar,
>
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message...
> news:c5163$4c8baea4$414ea940$4008@EVERESTKC.NET...
>>
>> Good for them ... what's good for the goose (the ragheads) is good
>> for the gander (infidels).
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/325068
>>
>> I realize the Liberal bed-wetters are all a-twitter and hand-wringing
>> regarding the issue (they'd rather submit to subjugation that fight for
>> their rights) and as the cowards they really are, will do NOTHING.
>>
>> Let's show them to the front door come November ... let your boots
>> do the walking ... all over their useless carcasses.
>
> Looks like the minister decided not to burn the religious
> book after all. He cites that his "mission is accomplished".
>
> Guess that means they paid him off?
>
> Happy days *and*...
> Starry, starry nights !


Painintheass,

If you had paid attention, you would have noticed that it said a KANSAS
preacher will burn the Quoran. The Florida one was indeed silenced, in
all likelihood by O'Bummer's goon squad threatening to revoke his tax
exempt status.



Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-09-11 18:12:31 EST
On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 13:03:07 -0400, "Painius"
<*p@maol.com> wrote:

>My dearest Hagar,
>
>"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message...
>news:c5163$4c8baea4$414ea940$4008@EVERESTKC.NET...
>>
>> Good for them ... what's good for the goose (the ragheads) is good
>> for the gander (infidels).
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/325068
>>
>> I realize the Liberal bed-wetters are all a-twitter and hand-wringing
>> regarding the issue (they'd rather submit to subjugation that fight for
>> their rights) and as the cowards they really are, will do NOTHING.
>>
>> Let's show them to the front door come November ... let your boots
>> do the walking ... all over their useless carcasses.
>
>Looks like the minister decided not to burn the religious
>book after all. He cites that his "mission is accomplished".


You can burn all the Oil and Coal
by the millions of tons everyday
and no-one will call you crazy or evil !!!

http://www.anewgreenitude.info/coalburning.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1p20WdeXKKs/S_583LONOII/AAAAAAAAIv0/CvKjtL_ObiE/s1600/OilPollution.jpg


And that's the gawd darn craziest thing ever !!!

Nearly as crazy as me !!!


___
___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Hagar
2010-09-11 19:49:26 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
news:99vn86ts5m8d0i5c3fmtmdutoc6shghs73@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 13:03:07 -0400, "Painius"
> <starswirlernosp@maol.com> wrote:
>
>>My dearest Hagar,
>>
>>"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message...
>>news:c5163$4c8baea4$414ea940$4008@EVERESTKC.NET...
>>>
>>> Good for them ... what's good for the goose (the ragheads) is good
>>> for the gander (infidels).
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/325068
>>>
>>> I realize the Liberal bed-wetters are all a-twitter and hand-wringing
>>> regarding the issue (they'd rather submit to subjugation that fight for
>>> their rights) and as the cowards they really are, will do NOTHING.
>>>
>>> Let's show them to the front door come November ... let your boots
>>> do the walking ... all over their useless carcasses.
>>
>>Looks like the minister decided not to burn the religious
>>book after all. He cites that his "mission is accomplished".

Horry .. not to hurt your feelings or some such thing ... but you're
beginning
to be a pain in the ass ... I almost considered sending money to NZ, which
I did for Hatai and Chile after their recent quakes, but I figures if NZ can
keep a nutjob like you afloat on the Federal teat, they don't really need
the
funds yet.So, why don't you cut your idiotic UFO crapola out for a spell
and see how things progress. We all understand that faggot goat humper
Chuck will be upset ... but he'll get over it, once he gets a grasp of
himself.



Painius
2010-09-11 23:50:37 EST
My dearest Hagar,

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message...
news:ec95c$4c8bb947$414ea940$15482@EVERESTKC.NET...
> "Painius" <starswirlernosp@maol.com> wrote in message
> news:4c8bb64b$0$4847$9a6e19ea@unlimited.newshosting.com...
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message...
>> news:c5163$4c8baea4$414ea940$4008@EVERESTKC.NET...
>>>
>>> Good for them ... what's good for the goose (the ragheads) is good
>>> for the gander (infidels).
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/325068
>>>
>>> I realize the Liberal bed-wetters are all a-twitter and hand-wringing
>>> regarding the issue (they'd rather submit to subjugation that fight for
>>> their rights) and as the cowards they really are, will do NOTHING.
>>>
>>> Let's show them to the front door come November ... let your boots
>>> do the walking ... all over their useless carcasses.
>>
>> Looks like the minister decided not to burn the religious
>> book after all. He cites that his "mission is accomplished".
>>
>> Guess that means they paid him off?
>
> Painintheass,
>
> If you had paid attention, you would have noticed that it said a KANSAS
> preacher will burn the Quoran. The Florida one was indeed silenced, in
> all likelihood by O'Bummer's goon squad threatening to revoke his tax
> exempt status.

Well wipe the egg right off my face ! So what's with
all these men of God goin' for the big bucks? Aren't
they familiar with the *real* goon squads? The ones
who slit your throat as soon as look at you?

Why are they painting targets on their foreheads? Do
they figure Obama will support their families when
they're gone?

Happy days *and*...
Starry, starry nights !

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S. "A true conservationist is a man who knows that
the world is not given by his fathers but
borrowed from his children." >John James Audubon

P.P.S.: http://astronomy.painellsworth.net !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth !



Hagar
2010-09-12 11:06:28 EST

"Painius" <starswirlernosp@maol.com> wrote in message
news:4c8c4e0d$0$5160$9a6e19ea@unlimited.newshosting.com...
> My dearest Hagar,
>
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message...
> news:ec95c$4c8bb947$414ea940$15482@EVERESTKC.NET...
>> "Painius" <starswirlernosp@maol.com> wrote in message
>> news:4c8bb64b$0$4847$9a6e19ea@unlimited.newshosting.com...
>>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message...
>>> news:c5163$4c8baea4$414ea940$4008@EVERESTKC.NET...
>>>>
>>>> Good for them ... what's good for the goose (the ragheads) is good
>>>> for the gander (infidels).
>>>>
>>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/325068
>>>>
>>>> I realize the Liberal bed-wetters are all a-twitter and hand-wringing
>>>> regarding the issue (they'd rather submit to subjugation that fight for
>>>> their rights) and as the cowards they really are, will do NOTHING.
>>>>
>>>> Let's show them to the front door come November ... let your boots
>>>> do the walking ... all over their useless carcasses.
>>>
>>> Looks like the minister decided not to burn the religious
>>> book after all. He cites that his "mission is accomplished".
>>>
>>> Guess that means they paid him off?
>>
>> Painintheass,
>>
>> If you had paid attention, you would have noticed that it said a KANSAS
>> preacher will burn the Quoran. The Florida one was indeed silenced, in
>> all likelihood by O'Bummer's goon squad threatening to revoke his tax
>> exempt status.
>
> Well wipe the egg right off my face ! So what's with
> all these men of God goin' for the big bucks? Aren't
> they familiar with the *real* goon squads? The ones
> who slit your throat as soon as look at you?

The way I see it, if the Christians burn the Koran (Quoran ... whatever)
and absolutely nothing happens, that would pretty much prove that the
mighty Allah is actually an impotent putz ... and that would be difficult to
stomach for the ragheads ... our hope is, they'll commit suicide by the
multi-million in disgust ...



Brad Guth
2010-09-12 11:46:06 EST
On Sep 11, 9:32 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Good for them ... what's good for the goose (the ragheads) is good
> for the gander (infidels).
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/325068
>
> I realize the Liberal bed-wetters are all a-twitter and hand-wringing
> regarding the issue (they'd rather submit to subjugation that fight for
> their rights) and as the cowards they really are, will do NOTHING.
>
> Let's show them to the front door come November ... let your boots
> do the walking ... all over their useless carcasses.

Why doesn't your FEMA/Section-8 trailer park of certified rednecks
burn Quarans?

Are you silly rednecks afraid of those local Islamic folks?

Last we heard, one of your redneck kind just went postal over eggs.
Is that pathetic, or what.

Perhaps the feds will bribe you with extra loafs of surplus cheese if
you don't burn any Quarans. So perhaps either way, this could be a
win-win.

~ BG

Brad Guth
2010-09-12 13:03:22 EST
On Sep 11, 9:32 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Good for them ... what's good for the goose (the ragheads) is good
> for the gander (infidels).
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/325068
>
> I realize the Liberal bed-wetters are all a-twitter and hand-wringing
> regarding the issue (they'd rather submit to subjugation that fight for
> their rights) and as the cowards they really are, will do NOTHING.
>
> Let's show them to the front door come November ... let your boots
> do the walking ... all over their useless carcasses.

Why doesn't your FEMA/Section-8 trailer park of certified rednecks
burn a few Qur'ans?

Are you silly rednecks afraid of those local Islamic folks?

Last we heard, one of your redneck kind just went postal over eggs.
Is that pathetic, or what. Suicides plus their victims = ?

Perhaps the feds will bribe you with extra loafs of surplus cheese if
you don't burn any Qur'ans. So perhaps either way, this could be a
win-win.

~ BG

Painius
2010-09-13 00:02:27 EST
My dearest Hagar,

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message...
news:c9d79$4c8cebb1$414ea940$28275@EVERESTKC.NET...
> "Painius" <starswirlernosp@maol.com> wrote in message
> news:4c8c4e0d$0$5160$9a6e19ea@unlimited.newshosting.com...
>> My dearest Hagar,
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message...
>> news:ec95c$4c8bb947$414ea940$15482@EVERESTKC.NET...
>>> "Painius" <starswirlernosp@maol.com> wrote in message
>>> news:4c8bb64b$0$4847$9a6e19ea@unlimited.newshosting.com...
>>>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message...
>>>> news:c5163$4c8baea4$414ea940$4008@EVERESTKC.NET...
>>>>>
>>>>> Good for them ... what's good for the goose (the ragheads) is good
>>>>> for the gander (infidels).
>>>>>
>>>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/325068
>>>>>
>>>>> I realize the Liberal bed-wetters are all a-twitter and hand-wringing
>>>>> regarding the issue (they'd rather submit to subjugation that fight
>>>>> for
>>>>> their rights) and as the cowards they really are, will do NOTHING.
>>>>>
>>>>> Let's show them to the front door come November ... let your boots
>>>>> do the walking ... all over their useless carcasses.
>>>>
>>>> Looks like the minister decided not to burn the religious
>>>> book after all. He cites that his "mission is accomplished".
>>>>
>>>> Guess that means they paid him off?
>>>
>>> Painintheass,
>>>
>>> If you had paid attention, you would have noticed that it said a KANSAS
>>> preacher will burn the Quoran. The Florida one was indeed silenced, in
>>> all likelihood by O'Bummer's goon squad threatening to revoke his tax
>>> exempt status.
>>
>> Well wipe the egg right off my face ! So what's with
>> all these men of God goin' for the big bucks? Aren't
>> they familiar with the *real* goon squads? The ones
>> who slit your throat as soon as look at you?
>
> The way I see it, if the Christians burn the Koran (Quoran ... whatever)
> and absolutely nothing happens, that would pretty much prove that the
> mighty Allah is actually an impotent putz ... and that would be difficult
> to
> stomach for the ragheads ... our hope is, they'll commit suicide by the
> multi-million in disgust ...

Trouble is... when they commit suicide, they usually take
a bunch of infidels with them. Don't they get more virgins
that way?

Happy days *and*...
Starry, starry nights !

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S. "I am not afraid... I was born to do this."
> Joan of Arc

P.P.S.: http://astronomy.painellsworth.net !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth !


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron