Research Discussion: Let Us All Promote Tolerance

Let Us All Promote Tolerance

I am appalled that so many of my friends are against the mosque near Ground
Zero. We should allow it in order to promote tolerance.

I also propose that two gay nightclubs, catering mainly to the N.Y faggots,
be opened on either side of the mosque to promote tolerance. We could call
them "The Liberal Turban Cowboy" and "Democrats Mecca Me Hot".

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and have an open
barbeque with pork ribs. Right across the street let's build a very daring
lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret." And next door in
flashing lights open an Adult Toy Shop, featuring inflatable sheep and goats
for the horny Muslims (and ChuckWeasel teh Bohner).

It really would go that extra mile to promote friendship between our Liberal
bed-wetters, New York's and Hollyweird's self centered faggots and their
peaceful "let's cut their heads of" Muslim counterparts.

Perhaps we could get Sean Penn to do the valet parking honors and that
ditzbag Angelina Jolie to hand out Sharia approved condoms.

David Staup
2010-09-11 13:55:54 EST
how about a souvenir shop called "the Alleh bout Mohammed mart"?

little mohammed bobble head dolls
little mohammed and goat bobble dolls
lithos of all the cartoons
shoot the extremist games
duke nukes mecca games
koran candles

I'm sure they'd all be big sellers

On Sep 11, 10:15 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> I am appalled that so many of my friends are against the mosque near Ground
> Zero.  We should allow it in order to promote tolerance.
>
> I also propose that two gay nightclubs, catering mainly to the N.Y faggots,
> be opened on either side of the mosque to promote tolerance. We could call
> them "The Liberal Turban Cowboy" and "Democrats Mecca Me Hot".
>
> Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and have an open
> barbeque with pork ribs.  Right across the street let's build a very daring
> lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret." And next door in
> flashing lights open an Adult Toy Shop, featuring inflatable sheep and goats
> for the horny Muslims (and ChuckWeasel teh Bohner).
>
> It really would go that extra mile to promote friendship between our Liberal
> bed-wetters, New York's and Hollyweird's self centered faggots and their
> peaceful "let's cut their heads of" Muslim counterparts.
>
> Perhaps we could get Sean Penn to do the valet parking honors and that
> ditzbag Angelina Jolie to hand out Sharia approved condoms.

How about a mosque in your redneck trailer park? (would it last 24
hours?)

~ BG

John
2010-09-11 17:30:18 EST
On Sep 11, 10:15 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> I am appalled that so many of my friends are against the mosque near Ground
> Zero.  We should allow it in order to promote tolerance.
>
> I also propose that two gay nightclubs, catering mainly to the N.Y faggots,
> be opened on either side of the mosque to promote tolerance. We could call
> them "The Liberal Turban Cowboy" and "Democrats Mecca Me Hot".
>
> Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and have an open
> barbeque with pork ribs.  Right across the street let's build a very daring
> lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret." And next door in
> flashing lights open an Adult Toy Shop, featuring inflatable sheep and goats
> for the horny Muslims (and ChuckWeasel teh Bohner).
>
> It really would go that extra mile to promote friendship between our Liberal
> bed-wetters, New York's and Hollyweird's self centered faggots and their
> peaceful "let's cut their heads of" Muslim counterparts.
>
> Perhaps we could get Sean Penn to do the valet parking honors and that
> ditzbag Angelina Jolie to hand out Sharia approved condoms.

Someone should put together an interactive freeware software program
of Mohamed going through his daily routine of eating, sleeping,
farting, pissing, sneezing, coughing, spitting, shitting, running to
the toilet with diarea, shaving, fucking 9 year old wives, interacting
with all the wives he had, getting out of bed with his wives to go to
prayer with a hard on, and so on. They could title it, "The Life Of
Mohamed", It would be a smash hit, and it would really piss off the
Jihadists who hate the infidels (all non Muslims).

John Ayres

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 10:15:39 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>I am appalled that so many of my friends are against the mosque near Ground
>Zero. We should allow it in order to promote tolerance.
>

>I also propose that two gay nightclubs, catering mainly to the N.Y faggots,
>be opened on either side of the mosque to promote tolerance. We could call
>them "The Liberal Turban Cowboy" and "Democrats Mecca Me Hot".
>

>Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and have an open
>barbeque with pork ribs. Right across the street let's build a very daring
>lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret." And next door in
>flashing lights open an Adult Toy Shop, featuring inflatable sheep and goats
>for the horny Muslims (and ChuckWeasel teh Bohner).
>

>It really would go that extra mile to promote friendship between our Liberal
>bed-wetters, New York's and Hollyweird's self centered faggots and their
>peaceful "let's cut their heads of" Muslim counterparts.
>

>Perhaps we could get Sean Penn to do the valet parking honors and that
>ditzbag Angelina Jolie to hand out Sharia approved condoms.

PMSL !!!

And Sir Gilligan Horry with a triple story UFO conference convention
on top of the mosque.

http://www.buildingdiy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/BladeRunner-architecture-300x281.jpg

The terrorists won't be able to bomb the UFO conference convention, or
they will end up bombing their beloved mosque.

Oh, look.... UFO domes !!!

http://www.cord.edu/faculty/andersod/080505Mosque.jpg

The fake terrorists though,
they are the ones to look for.

http://uncensored.co.nz/2010/06/25/who-is-behind-the-terrorists-one-guess/

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Sep 11, 10:55 am, "David Staup" <dst...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> how about a souvenir shop  called "the Alleh bout Mohammed mart"?
>
> little mohammed bobble head dolls
> little mohammed and goat bobble dolls
> lithos of all the cartoons
> shoot the extremist games
> duke nukes mecca games
> koran candles
>
> I'm sure they'd all be big sellers
>
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> >I am appalled that so many of my friends are against the mosque near Ground
> >Zero.  We should allow it in order to promote tolerance.
>
> > I also propose that two gay nightclubs, catering mainly to the N.Y
> > faggots, be opened on either side of the mosque to promote tolerance. We
> > could call them "The Liberal Turban Cowboy" and "Democrats Mecca Me Hot".
>
> > Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and have an
> > open barbeque with pork ribs.  Right across the street let's build a very
> > daring lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret." And next
> > door in flashing lights open an Adult Toy Shop, featuring inflatable sheep
> > and goats for the horny Muslims (and ChuckWeasel teh Bohner).
>
> > It really would go that extra mile to promote friendship between our
> > Liberal bed-wetters, New York's and Hollyweird's self centered faggots and
> > their peaceful "let's cut their heads of" Muslim counterparts.
>
> > Perhaps we could get Sean Penn to do the valet parking honors and that
> > ditzbag Angelina Jolie to hand out Sharia approved condoms.

Why are you intentionally leaving out our favorite Nazi Pope and his
marry men as faith-based bobble-head perverts?

How about those ZNR bobble-head DARPA thugs that 35,000 fold
irradiated those 100,000 pesky dark-skinned Jewish kids, that for
awhile got to glow in the dark.

How about some ZNR torture bobble-heads, as well as Big Energy bobble-
heads that we built that spendy 104 acre fortified destination resort
in Baghdad, that’s only intended for accommodating those we really
care about (namely Big Energy).

~ BG

Vtcapo
2010-09-11 21:13:46 EST
On Sep 11, 1:15 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> I am appalled that so many of my friends are against the mosque near Ground
> Zero.  We should allow it in order to promote tolerance.
>
> I also propose that two gay nightclubs, catering mainly to the N.Y faggots,
> be opened on either side of the mosque to promote tolerance. We could call
> them "The Liberal Turban Cowboy" and "Democrats Mecca Me Hot".
>
> Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and have an open
> barbeque with pork ribs.  Right across the street let's build a very daring
> lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret." And next door in
> flashing lights open an Adult Toy Shop, featuring inflatable sheep and goats
> for the horny Muslims (and ChuckWeasel teh Bohner).
>
> It really would go that extra mile to promote friendship between our Liberal
> bed-wetters, New York's and Hollyweird's self centered faggots and their
> peaceful "let's cut their heads of" Muslim counterparts.
>
> Perhaps we could get Sean Penn to do the valet parking honors and that
> ditzbag Angelina Jolie to hand out Sharia approved condoms.

>I also propose that two gay nightclubs, catering mainly to the N.Y faggots,
>be opened on either side of the mosque to promote tolerance. We could call
>them "The Liberal Turban Cowboy" and "Democrats Mecca Me Hot".

Hag if that happens you'll have a place to hang out in the Big
Apple...... Bawhahahahahahaha....

RT
PS Take Sgall and HVAC, sip a pint or two while you share an inverted
bar stool......