Research Discussion: OK, Commander Charles, How Is This SIG ...

OK, Commander Charles, How Is This SIG ...

OK, Commander Charles, how is this SIG ...

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-11 08:57:28 EST
On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 14:27:38 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>. what
>. are
>. these
> for
>. ?
>.
>. the
>. rest
>. is
> Ok

I don't hink you really should ask someone as limited as ChuckWeasel
for an opinion ... his crowning Web achievement is this piece of fluffy
drivel: http://www.PASOSchweiz.de

Click on "Impressum" and you will find that "Charles" is really KARL
and that he resides in Munich, Germany, not Swizzleland.

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 14:57:28 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 14:27:38 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>

>>. what
>>. are
>>. these
>> for
>>. ?
>>.
>>. the
>>. rest
>>. is
>> Ok

Each one is a Galaxy containing billions of
multi-dimensional motherships.
Cosmic Top Secret!

: <<< see

Zoom...

http://server6.sky-map.org/starview?object_type=2&object_id=24252&object_name=NGC+3517&locale=PL

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 08:38:47 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>I don't hink you really should ask someone as limited as ChuckWeasel
>for an opinion ... his crowning Web achievement is this piece of fluffy
>drivel: http://www.PASOSchweiz.de
>
>Click on "Impressum" and you will find that "Charles" is really KARL
>and that he resides in Munich, Germany, not Swizzleland.

Please show respect and dignity to Karl
or he might push the green button
in the underground base!

Ooops, what does the green button do ?

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-11 18:19:32 EST
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 09:17:27 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Zoom...
>
>http://server6.sky-map.org/starview?object_type=2&object_id=24252&object_name=NGC+3517&locale=PL

Thanks for the star-map. C.

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-11 18:21:26 EST
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 09:31:58 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Please show respect and dignity to Karl
>or he might push the green button
>in the underground base!
>
>Ooops, what does the green button do ?

That one is for Soda, the red one is for Coke.
Karl :-)

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 00:19:32 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 09:17:27 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Zoom...
>>
>>http://server6.sky-map.org/starview?object_type=2&object_id=24252&object_name=NGC+3517&locale=PL
>>
>Thanks for the star-map. C.

You are welcome.

Yes, that is a beautiful website.

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 00:21:26 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 09:31:58 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Please show respect and dignity to Karl
>>or he might push the green button
>>in the underground base!
>>
>>Ooops, what does the green button do ?
>>
>That one is for Soda, the red one is for Coke.
>Karl :-)

Soda = Super Orbital Dynamic Anticraft.

Coke = Command Overlord Kilemal Empulse.

Sir Worry Jester Hurry Potty Yellow Toothed
Horny Toed Fly Patty Kook Rant Nutball Sucker.

Even Laurel and Hardy, John Belushi,
Abbot & Costello, Steve Martin, Groucho
Marx, Jim Carrey, Bill Cosby, Weird Al
Yankovic, The Three Stooges, Benny Hill,
The Two Ronnies, John Cleese, Billy
Connolly, Rowan Atkinson, Dame Edna
Everage, Morecambe & Wise, Bob Lazarus,
Dan Kaufman, and Dan Friedman, etc,
would have a good laugh.

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-11 20:43:30 EST
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 10:39:34 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Soda = Super Orbital Dynamic Anticraft.
>
>Coke = Command Overlord Kilemal Empulse.

Pssst, hush!

That's FEO!
C.