Research Discussion: UFO Updates UFO News Best UFO Evidence About UFOs And Aliens Extraterrestrials.

UFO Updates UFO News Best UFO Evidence About UFOs And Aliens Extraterrestrials.
Posts: 15

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-09-10 07:15:07 EST
Mr HVAC ............... Do Not Watch This Video !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3IW1v5GhU0



It was created by an Earthquake Bombed Toffee Apple Murdering Fluffy
Dizzy Worried Potty Duster Hip Hip Huzzah Wizzard KoOk Nut Ball !!!





________________________________________











___


UFO Updates UFO News Best UFO Evidence About UFOs And Aliens
Extraterrestrials.

OK, here are the 7 links for new UFO updates, UFO news, and the best
UFO evidence about UFOs and aliens and extraterrestrials...

1.
The Disclosure Project.
http://DisclosureProject.org


2.
OZ Encounters UFOs in Australia.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpPryWBbmeg


3.
UFO Evidence.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/ufocaseshome.asp


4.
Abduction Diaries.
http://ufos-aliens-proof-evidence.50webs.com/abduction-diaries.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7jc0R3szao


5.
Paradigm Research Group Portal.
http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org


6.
Decide Whether We Should Show Up.
http://ufos-aliens-proof-evidence.totalh.com/decide-whether-we-should.html

http://projectmothership.isgreat.org/Decide_Whether_We_Should_Show_Up.html


7.
Project MotherShip.
http://ProjectMotherShip.org

___

The Universe is Amazing!!!
Enjoy!!!
___


Due to huge popular demand these UFO Updates, UFO News, and Best UFO
Evidence about UFOs and Aliens Extraterrestrials videos
were proudly documented, filmed, and brought to you by Jim (Sir
Gilligan Horry) from Jims Space Agency!!!
Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Jims Space Agency YouTube Videos Network!!!

http://Jims-Space-Agency.50webs.com

Or here...

http://Jims-Space-Agency.totalh.com

And here...

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

ACE BRYAN CENTRAL, ACEBRYANCENTRAL is authorized by Sir Gilligan Horry
and A.U.Y.V.N and Jims Space Agency to share the above video.

Jim's Space Aliens UFOs Agency. The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry
with the UFO Updates UFO News Best UFO Evidence about UFOs and Aliens
and Extraterrestrials.
(C) Jim's Space Agency. 2010. (YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency) We have
world wide distribution rights, all original video files, original PSD
files, and our art.
Start music in this video by Jaspertine at Dig.ccMixter.org and other
music and sounds from Jim at Jim's Space Agency and/or friends and The
Freesound Project, FreeSound.org and the photos of space are from
"STScI and freely used as in the public domain in accordance with
NASA's contract".
Thank you very much YouTube and NASA and HubbleSite.org for helping
make Jim's Space Agency possible. Love and Wisdom and Joy!

___
Best UFO Updates Top Links Sites UFOs News Evidence Aliens
Extraterrestrials Site Website Original Latest Alien Video Photos Raw
Extraterrestrial Footage New Videos Best Film Area51 MJ12 Photo Latest
Updates Reports Pictures Moon Slideshow MJ 12 Twelve Space Astronomy
Websites Slide Show Television News Area 51 Documentaries Picture
Slideshows Documentary Save The World





___



.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

*_//!!_//!!*
2010-09-10 08:01:11 EST
On 10 Sep, 12:15, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Mr HVAC ............... Do Not Watch This Video !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3IW1v5GhU0
>
>
> It was created by an Earthquake Bombed Toffee Apple Murdering Fluffy
> Dizzy Worried Potty Duster Hip Hip Huzzah Wizzard KoOk Nut Ball !!!

Can't hear a thing, except maybe the background radiation.

Do you expect us to Lip read your Rabbiting Mop-head? If
you're in Fear of voice recognition, try inserting a transcript
of what you're saying.

"Pump up the volume..."

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*


*_//!!_//!!*
2010-09-10 15:04:59 EST
On 10 Sep, 13:01, "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 10 Sep, 12:15, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > Mr HVAC ............... Do Not Watch This Video !!!
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3IW1v5GhU0
>
> > It was created by an Earthquake Bombed Toffee Apple Murdering Fluffy
> > Dizzy Worried Potty Duster Hip Hip Huzzah Wizzard KoOk Nut Ball !!!
>
> Can't hear a thing, except maybe the background radiation.
>
> Do you expect us to Lip read your Rabbiting Mop-head?  If
> you're in Fear of voice recognition, try inserting a transcript
> of what you're saying.
>
> "Pump up the volume..."
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*

Oh Goodie, some NutBall has "Pumped up the Volume". *I* can more than
clearly hear you now.

You say you are dressed as you are for fun, however, *I*
believe.....by your
nervous demeanor, you're "Worried" your true identity may become
known.

Nothing wrong with that, but perhaps not a Good youtube Idea if you're
of a
nervous disposition.

Try not to be so up your own proverbial 'and' relax. *I* know,
Earthquakes &
aftershocks after aftershocks don't help. Hopefully, in due course,
you'll get
use to them.

Hope that Helps!

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-09-10 17:20:01 EST
On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:04:59 -0700 (PDT), "*_//!!_//!!*"
<*1@googlemail.com> wrote:

>On 10 Sep, 13:01, "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On 10 Sep, 12:15, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Mr HVAC ............... Do Not Watch This Video !!!
>>
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3IW1v5GhU0
>>
>> > It was created by an Earthquake Bombed Toffee Apple Murdering Fluffy
>> > Dizzy Worried Potty Duster Hip Hip Huzzah Wizzard KoOk Nut Ball !!!
>>
>> Can't hear a thing, except maybe the background radiation.
>>
>> Do you expect us to Lip read your Rabbiting Mop-head?  If
>> you're in Fear of voice recognition, try inserting a transcript
>> of what you're saying.
>>
>> "Pump up the volume..."
>>
>> *Hallelujah*
>>
>> *Amen*
>
>Oh Goodie, some NutBall has "Pumped up the Volume". *I* can more than
>clearly hear you now.
>
>You say you are dressed as you are for fun, however, *I*
>believe.....by your
>nervous demeanor, you're "Worried" your true identity may become
>known.
>
>Nothing wrong with that, but perhaps not a Good youtube Idea if you're
>of a
>nervous disposition.
>
>Try not to be so up your own proverbial 'and' relax. *I* know,
>Earthquakes &
>aftershocks after aftershocks don't help. Hopefully, in due course,
>you'll get
>use to them.
>
>Hope that Helps!
>
>*Hallelujah*
>
>*Amen*


*Arnold Schwarzenegger was told by everyone that he will never be any
good at business, and Arnold Schwarzenegger said...
"I will show them, I will prove them wrong*

*YouTube featured Video Number #5*

*Because I am not wearing a dark blue suit and grey tie*

*And because I am a Genuis*

*The women also like me*

*I'm not joking, a lady asked me to marry her*

*And if 2 Billion Gays also like the video,
we all will have the Truth,
and the Truth will set us free*

*YeeeHaaar*

*Party Party*


http://www.stuntfx.com/LeePages/images/Angel72dpi.jpg



______________________







.
..
.
.
....

...

.
..

...

......

...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

HVAC
2010-09-10 19:29:34 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
news:6d4k86l0ujpp8lkij3doduuc2p8idti30k@4ax.com...
> Mr HVAC ............... Do Not Watch This Video !!!


OK I won't.

I've thrown myself back into my work and lately
have been doing 10 - 12 hours a day.

Funny. I find myself whistling a lot.......






--
Crop circles are HVAC's way of telling the world that
sometimes, corn needs to lie the fuck down..



U*@t-online.de
2010-09-10 19:30:03 EST
On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 09:20:01 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>*And if 2 Billion Gays also like the video,
>we all will have the Truth,
>and the Truth will set us free*

Horry, your post are simply too long.
I do filter all posts that exceed 60 lines
yours mostly start at 120 ...
So if you want me to read any of them
please cut your advertising.
C.

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-09-10 22:23:37 EST
On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 01:30:03 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 09:20:01 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>*And if 2 Billion Gays also like the video,
>>we all will have the Truth,
>>and the Truth will set us free*
>
>Horry, your post are simply too long.
>I do filter all posts that exceed 60 lines
>yours mostly start at 120 ...
>So if you want me to read any of them
>please cut your advertising.
>C.

It's just a SIG.
Brother Blue also has a SIG.

And I'm very kind, because I keep my SIG a big step away from my
regular posts to UseNet NewsGroups.

P.S.
Have fun not reading UseNet NewsGroups.
I will still be here in a trillion years.

Dedication, Respect, and Dignity !!!

___














___


.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-09-11 00:28:29 EST
On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 05:01:11 -0700 (PDT), "*_//!!_//!!*"
<*1@googlemail.com> wrote:

>On 10 Sep, 12:15, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Mr HVAC ............... Do Not Watch This Video !!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3IW1v5GhU0
>>
>>
>> It was created by an Earthquake Bombed Toffee Apple Murdering Fluffy
>> Dizzy Worried Potty Duster Hip Hip Huzzah Wizzard KoOk Nut Ball !!!
>
>Can't hear a thing, except maybe the background radiation.
>
>Do you expect us to Lip read your Rabbiting Mop-head? If
>you're in Fear of voice recognition, try inserting a transcript
>of what you're saying.
>
>"Pump up the volume..."
>
>*Hallelujah*
>
>*Amen*


*Plus I have that strange Flu*

*Never had anything like it in my life*

*Had it last year for a whole month*

*I was ejecting tons of biological matter out of my nose inbetween
clips in that video number #10 !!!*

*At ease A ten-hut*



___









.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

*_//!!_//!!*
2010-09-11 05:52:38 EST
On 10 Sep, 22:20, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> *YeeeHaaar*
>
> *Party Party*
>
> http://www.stuntfx.com/LeePages/images/Angel72dpi.jpg

Nice, only *I* have fixed wings and am more likely to Swoop
in.... to "*Party, Party*".

Hahahahahahahahah!

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-09-11 07:56:51 EST
On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 02:52:38 -0700 (PDT), "*_//!!_//!!*"
<*1@googlemail.com> wrote:

>On 10 Sep, 22:20, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> *YeeeHaaar*
>>
>> *Party Party*
>>
>> http://www.stuntfx.com/LeePages/images/Angel72dpi.jpg
>
>Nice, only *I* have fixed wings and am more likely to Swoop
>in.... to "*Party, Party*".
>
>Hahahahahahahahah!
>
>*Hallelujah*
>
>*Amen*


Mwhahahahhhaaaaahhahahaaa
only if you get past the...
Drenablista Mark-325 Quantum Warp Mega Fendrumin D732RX855 DynaComTech
Scalar BalkBlast Time Mod-Amplified SplitM-Weapons Systems !!!

Plus the thousands of other designs !!!


___








.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron