Research Discussion: When You Hold The Hammer, Everything Looks Like A Nail ...

When You Hold The Hammer, Everything Looks Like A Nail ...

This is sooo cool ... turn up the speakers ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfH46DTAkxo&feature=player_embedded

Liberals, make reservation for the country of your choice ... not that many
will allow useless trash to cross their borders ... but after Nov. 2nd
you'll
finally become the bed-wetting scum your useless leader made you in such
a short time. no less ... don't blame GWB ... you sorry excuses for humans
voted for him, too.

Jake
2010-09-08 21:44:16 EST
On Sep 8, 8:00 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> This is sooo cool ... turn up the speakers ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfH46DTAkxo&feature=player_embedded
>
> Liberals, make reservation for the country of your choice ... not that many
> will allow useless trash to cross their borders ... but after Nov. 2nd
> you'll
> finally become the bed-wetting scum your useless leader made you in such
> a short time. no less ... don't blame GWB ... you sorry excuses for humans
> voted for him, too.

Another craKKKer's anthem, huh Hags? Sounds like something your
little buds H. would write. Not you singing, is it? No, course not.
But I'll bet you're burning copies for the rest of the trailer park.
Guess you gotta find something to do while waiting for the next cheese
delivery, huh Hags?
Jake.

On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 18:00:48 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>This is sooo cool ... turn up the speakers ...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfH46DTAkxo&feature=player_embedded
>
>Liberals...

The secret powerful people in the World
could put almost anyone in as President of the USA.

Imagine all the secret societies
rallying and carefully making
this man President...
"Michael Moore" !!! :->

That would be possible.
Not that I'm recommending it.

Who else could they make President...

What about "Paris Hilton".

What do you think Hagar ? :-)

With all the 100's of billions of dollars.
And all the powerful contacts.
Do you think it would be possible ?

Hypothetically thinking.

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

Vtcapo
2010-09-09 09:06:49 EST
On Sep 8, 11:13 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 18:00:48 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> >This is sooo cool ... turn up the speakers ...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfH46DTAkxo&feature=player_embedded
>
> >Liberals...
>
> The secret powerful people in the World
> could put almost anyone in as President of the USA.
>
> Imagine all the secret societies
> rallying and carefully making
> this man President...
> "Michael Moore" !!!  :->
>
> That would be possible.
> Not that I'm recommending it.
>
> Who else could they make President...
>
> What about "Paris Hilton".
>
> What do you think Hagar ?  :-)
>
> With all the 100's of billions of dollars.
> And all the powerful contacts.
> Do you think it would be possible ?
>
> Hypothetically thinking.
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
> ___

Skull & Bones did just that with GWB and Kerry. Was anyone watching?

RT

> On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 18:00:48 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
>>This is sooo cool ... turn up the speakers ...
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfH46DTAkxo&feature=player_embedded
>>
>>Liberals...
>

> The secret powerful people in the World
> could put almost anyone in as President of the USA.
>
> Imagine all the secret societies
> rallying and carefully making
> this man President...
> "Michael Moore" !!! :->
>
> That would be possible.
> Not that I'm recommending it.
>
> Who else could they make President...
>
> What about "Paris Hilton".
>
> What do you think Hagar ? :-)

It seems that you have a very valid point.
I could imagine an intelligent Black man as President ...
I could imaging an intelligent woman as President ...
I would like a person with an Engineering degree instead yet
another fucking scumbag lawyer ...
Definitely no Movie industry tarts or turds ...
But I could have never envisioned a dumb Nigger at the helm.
There is someone behind him, financing this entire scam, so
ruthlessly perpetrated upon the American public.
November 2nd will be "get rid of the vermin"day.

Hope that answers your question, there, Horry ...

Vtcapo
2010-09-09 11:02:00 EST
On Sep 9, 10:02 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:hkjg86dvs9gkarts4lljl7f9jm49p1nht1@4ax.com...
>

> > On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 18:00:48 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> >>This is sooo cool ... turn up the speakers ...
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfH46DTAkxo&feature=player_embedded
>
> >>Liberals...
>
> > The secret powerful people in the World
> > could put almost anyone in as President of the USA.
>
> > Imagine all the secret societies
> > rallying and carefully making
> > this man President...
> > "Michael Moore" !!!  :->
>
> > That would be possible.
> > Not that I'm recommending it.
>
> > Who else could they make President...
>
> > What about "Paris Hilton".
>
> > What do you think Hagar ?  :-)
>
> It seems that you have a very valid point.
> I could imagine an intelligent Black man as President ...
> I could imaging an intelligent woman as President ...
> I would like a person with an Engineering degree instead yet
> another fucking scumbag lawyer ...
> Definitely no Movie industry tarts or turds ...
> But I could have never envisioned a dumb Nigger at the helm.
> There is someone behind him, financing this entire scam, so
> ruthlessly perpetrated upon the American public.
> November 2nd will be "get rid of the vermin"day.
>
> Hope that answers your question, there, Horry ...

Yaaaawn.................

> November 2nd will be "get rid of the vermin"day.

You going to cap yourself? Or are you going to run into a tree on your
hog without a helmet? Either will work for me......

RT

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>

>> On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 18:00:48 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>
>>>This is sooo cool ... turn up the speakers ...
>>>
>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfH46DTAkxo&feature=player_embedded
>>>
>>>Liberals...
>>

>> The secret powerful people in the World
>> could put almost anyone in as President of the USA.
>>
>> Imagine all the secret societies
>> rallying and carefully making
>> this man President...
>> "Michael Moore" !!! :->
>>
>> That would be possible.
>> Not that I'm recommending it.
>>
>> Who else could they make President...
>>
>> What about "Paris Hilton".
>>
>> What do you think Hagar ? :-)
>
> It seems that you have a very valid point.
> I could imagine an intelligent Black man as President ...
> I could imaging an intelligent woman as President ...
> I would like a person with an Engineering degree instead yet
> another fucking scumbag lawyer ...
> Definitely no Movie industry tarts or turds ...
> But I could have never envisioned a dumb Nigger at the helm.

And no one can imagine a lame-ass Cracker at the helm.

On Sep 9, 10:02 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in
> messagenews:hkjg86dvs9gkarts4lljl7f9jm49p1nht1@4ax.com...
>

> > On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 18:00:48 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> >>This is sooo cool ... turn up the speakers ...
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfH46DTAkxo&feature=player_embedded
>
> >>Liberals...
>
> > The secret powerful people in the World
> > could put almost anyone in as President of the USA.
>
> > Imagine all the secret societies
> > rallying and carefully making
> > this man President...
> > "Michael Moore" !!! :->
>
> > That would be possible.
> > Not that I'm recommending it.
>
> > Who else could they make President...
>
> > What about "Paris Hilton".
>
> > What do you think Hagar ? :-)
>
> It seems that you have a very valid point.
> I could imagine an intelligent Black man as President ...
> I could imaging an intelligent woman as President ...
> I would like a person with an Engineering degree instead yet
> another fucking scumbag lawyer ...
> Definitely no Movie industry tarts or turds ...
> But I could have never envisioned a dumb Nigger at the helm.
> There is someone behind him, financing this entire scam, so
> ruthlessly perpetrated upon the American public.
> November 2nd will be "get rid of the vermin"day.
>
> Hope that answers your question, there, Horry ...

Yaaaawn.................

> November 2nd will be "get rid of the vermin"day.

You going to cap yourself? Or are you going to run into a tree on your
hog without a helmet? Either will work for me......

RT

I'd hate to hurt a tree.

H.

On Sep 8, 8:00 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> This is sooo cool ... turn up the speakers ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfH46DTAkxo&feature=player_embedded
>
> Liberals, make reservation for the country of your
> choice ... not that many
> will allow useless trash to cross their borders ...
> but after Nov. 2nd
> you'll
> finally become the bed-wetting scum your useless
> leader made you in such
> a short time. no less ... don't blame GWB ... you
> sorry excuses for humans
> voted for him, too.

Another craKKKer's anthem, huh Hags? Sounds like
something your
little buds H. would write. Not you singing, is it?
No, course not.
But I'll bet you're burning copies for the rest of the
trailer park.
Guess you gotta find something to do while waiting for
the next cheese
delivery, huh Hags?
Jake.
.
Laugh while you can Joke. After November you will be
headed back across the Rio Grande because all the
illegal aliens will be rounded up and put back in the
DOPE CAPITAL of the world.
Hasta La Vista Wetback.
H.

H.

On Sep 9, 10:02 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in
> messagenews:hkjg86dvs9gkarts4lljl7f9jm49p1nht1@4ax.com...
>

> > On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 18:00:48 -0700, "Hagar"
> > <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> >>This is sooo cool ... turn up the speakers ...
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfH46DTAkxo&feature=player_embedded
>
> >>Liberals...
>
> > The secret powerful people in the World
> > could put almost anyone in as President of the USA.
>
> > Imagine all the secret societies
> > rallying and carefully making
> > this man President...
> > "Michael Moore" !!! :->
>
> > That would be possible.
> > Not that I'm recommending it.
>
> > Who else could they make President...
>
> > What about "Paris Hilton".
>
> > What do you think Hagar ? :-)
>
> It seems that you have a very valid point.
> I could imagine an intelligent Black man as President
> I could imaging an intelligent woman as President ...
> I would like a person with an Engineering degree
> instead yet
> another fucking scumbag lawyer ...
> Definitely no Movie industry tarts or turds ...
> But I could have never envisioned a dumb Nigger at
> the helm.
> There is someone behind him, financing this entire
> scam, so
> ruthlessly perpetrated upon the American public.
> November 2nd will be "get rid of the vermin"day.
>
> Hope that answers your question, there, Horry ...

Yaaaawn.................

> November 2nd will be "get rid of the vermin"day.

You going to cap yourself? Or are you going to run into
a tree on your
hog without a helmet? Either will work for me......

RT
.
Hold your breath El Crapo for your joy trip will end.
You shouldn't any trouble holding your breath as you
have had your head up your ass for years.
H.