Research Discussion: Aliens UFOs Art Gallery. Alien UFO Art Galleries.

Aliens UFOs Art Gallery. Alien UFO Art Galleries.

Aliens UFOs Art Gallery. Alien UFO Art Galleries.

http://aliens-ufos-art-gallery.totalh.com/alien_ufo_art_gallery.html

Painting of Sir Arty

Price: $25,000

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-08 08:59:12 EST
On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 22:18:34 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Aliens UFOs Art Gallery. Alien UFO Art Galleries.
>
>http://aliens-ufos-art-gallery.totalh.com/alien_ufo_art_gallery.html
>

>Painting of Sir Arty
>
>Price: $25,000

Twentyfive dollars is pretty expensive - even when you consider the
price of oil-colors.

P.S.: There are only 2 post decimal positions with currencies.
C.

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 22:18:34 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Aliens UFOs Art Gallery. Alien UFO Art Galleries.
>>
>>http://aliens-ufos-art-gallery.totalh.com/alien_ufo_art_gallery.html
>>

>>Painting of Sir Arty
>>
>>Price: $25,000
>>
> Twentyfive dollars is pretty expensive - even when you consider the
> price of oil-colors.
>
> P.S.: There are only 2 post decimal positions with currencies.
> C.

You're ever the wit, Chuckles ...

On Sep 8, 3:18 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Aliens UFOs Art Gallery. Alien UFO Art Galleries.
>
> http://aliens-ufos-art-gallery.totalh.com/alien_ufo_art_gallery.html
>
> Painting of Sir Arty
>
> Price: $25,000

Now that's getting pretty bad, even for you.

~ BG

On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 12:08:43 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 8, 3:18 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Aliens UFOs Art Gallery. Alien UFO Art Galleries.
>>
>> http://aliens-ufos-art-gallery.totalh.com/alien_ufo_art_gallery.html
>>
>> Painting of Sir Arty
>>
>> Price: $25,000
>
>Now that's getting pretty bad, even for you.
>
> ~ BG

Get in quick Brad.

The painting of Sir Arty
will be $57,000
in the year 2011.

And $238,917,650 !!! after the
Cosmic Top Secret Dulce Base Scientists kill me !!!

(After I get Duke Nukem Forever !!!)

(And a Wife !!!)

___

"My need for attention is vital, Doctor, but our need for departure is
even more immediate."

- Spock.

"Star Trek: The Omega Glory (#2.23)" (1968)

.
.
.
.
.

___

On Sep 8, 1:14 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 12:08:43 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>
> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Sep 8, 3:18 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> Aliens UFOs Art Gallery. Alien UFO Art Galleries.
>
> >>http://aliens-ufos-art-gallery.totalh.com/alien_ufo_art_gallery.html
>
> >> Painting of Sir Arty
>
> >> Price: $25,000
>
> >Now that's getting pretty bad, even for you.
>
> > ~ BG
>
> Get in quick Brad.
>
> The painting of Sir Arty
> will be $57,000
> in the year 2011.
>
> And $238,917,650 !!! after the
> Cosmic Top Secret Dulce Base Scientists kill me !!!
>
> (After I get Duke Nukem Forever !!!)
>
> (And a Wife !!!)
>
> ___
>
> "My need for attention is vital, Doctor, but our need for departure is
> even more immediate."
>
> - Spock.
>
> "Star Trek: The Omega Glory (#2.23)" (1968)
> ___

I got noting out of that, but then I'm not as smart as you.

~ BG

On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 13:26:09 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 8, 1:14 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 12:08:43 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>>
>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Now that's getting pretty bad, even for you.
>>
>> > ~ BG
>>
>> Get in quick Brad.
>>
>> The painting of Sir Arty
>> will be $57,000
>> in the year 2011.
>>
>> And $238,917,650 !!! after the
>> Cosmic Top Secret Dulce Base Scientists kill me !!!
>>
>> (After I get Duke Nukem Forever !!!)
>>
>> (And a Wife !!!)
>>
>> ___
>>
>> "My need for attention is vital, Doctor, but our need for departure is
>> even more immediate."
>>
>> - Spock.
>>
>> "Star Trek: The Omega Glory (#2.23)" (1968)
>> ___
>
>I got noting out of that, but then I'm not as smart as you.
>
> ~ BG

For your Bedroom Mirror ...

http://learnsomethingnewtoday.us/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/redneck-olympics.jpg

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

*_//!!_//!!*
2010-09-09 06:54:07 EST
On 8 Sep, 11:18, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Aliens UFOs Art Gallery. Alien UFO Art Galleries.
>

> Painting of Sir Arty

Get your "Painting of Sir Artie"?

Is that for **Target Practice**?

*I*'ve got it already, 'Free of Charge',
in me *Getty-Gotcha UFO Galleries*.

*LOLS* !

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

On Thu, 9 Sep 2010 03:54:07 -0700 (PDT), "*_//!!_//!!*"
<*1@googlemail.com> wrote:

>On 8 Sep, 11:18, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Aliens UFOs Art Gallery. Alien UFO Art Galleries.
>>

>> Painting of Sir Arty
>
>Get your "Painting of Sir Artie"?
>
>Is that for **Target Practice**?
>
>*I*'ve got it already, 'Free of Charge',
> in me *Getty-Gotcha UFO Galleries*.
>
>*LOLS* !
>
>*Hallelujah*
>
>*Amen*