Research Discussion: OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!! Duke Nukem Forever Set For Launch...Again !!!

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!! Duke Nukem Forever Set For Launch...Again !!!

Duke Nukem Forever set for Launch...Again !!!

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/technology/news/article.cfm?c_id=5&objectid=10671868

I've been waiting for that PC Game
since 1998 !!!

Please don't kill me yet !!!

I will be good !!!

I will thank NASA again and again !!!

Love to the World !!!

___

LOL

:->

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

Martin
2010-09-08 05:48:27 EST
On 08/09/2010 10:30, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> Duke Nukem Forever set for Launch...Again !!!

I almost believe them this time :)

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 10:48:27 +0100, martin <usenet@etiqa.co.uk> wrote:

>On 08/09/2010 10:30, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> Duke Nukem Forever set for Launch...Again !!!
>
>I almost believe them this time :)

Duke Nukem Forever

Duke Nukem Forever

Duke Nukem Forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ra Ra Ra !!!

http://www.gearboxsoftware.com

They are gonna release it.

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

JeffRelf.F-M.FM

For now, for real Duke 3D fans,
you can get the High Resolution Pack
for Duke 3D here...

http://hrp.duke4.net

And if you want to network with other people, you can also get MODs to
change your Duke dude into the Quake dude, or someone you Love...

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/pelosi4.jpg

______________________

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 22:20:51 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 10:48:27 +0100, martin <usenet@etiqa.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>On 08/09/2010 10:30, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>> Duke Nukem Forever set for Launch...Again !!!
>>
>>I almost believe them this time :)
>

>Duke Nukem Forever
>
>Duke Nukem Forever
>
>Duke Nukem Forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

>Ra Ra Ra !!!
>
>http://www.gearboxsoftware.com
>
>They are gonna release it.

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

Duke Nukem Forever 2010 PAX FIRST GAMEPLAY VIDEOS RELEASED ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKJc_IDU29s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bHP7AWcTEA

____________________

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 08:25:51 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>For now, for real Duke 3D fans,
>you can get the High Resolution Pack
>for Duke 3D here...
>
>http://hrp.duke4.net
>

>And if you want to network with other people, you can also get MODs to
>change your Duke dude into the Quake dude, or someone you Love...
>
>http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/pelosi4.jpg
>

>______________________

>On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 22:20:51 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>>>I almost believe them this time :)
>>

>>Duke Nukem Forever
>>
>>Duke Nukem Forever
>>
>>Duke Nukem Forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>

>>Ra Ra Ra !!!
>>
>>http://www.gearboxsoftware.com
>>
>>They are gonna release it.

.
.
.
.
.

___

> Duke Nukem Forever set for Launch...Again !!!
>
> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/technology/news/article.cfm?c_id=5&objectid=10671868
>
> I've been waiting for that PC Game
> since 1998 !!!
>
> Please don't kill me yet !!!
>
> I will be good !!!
>
> I will thank NASA again and again !!!
>
> Love to the World !!!

"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum... And I'm
all out of gum..." -D. Nukem

Rex
2010-09-15 11:07:29 EST
HVAC wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry"<GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>> Duke Nukem Forever set for Launch...Again !!!
>>
>> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/technology/news/article.cfm?c_id=5&objectid=10671868
>>
>> I've been waiting for that PC Game
>> since 1998 !!!
>>
>> Please don't kill me yet !!!
>>
>> I will be good !!!
>>
>> I will thank NASA again and again !!!
>>
>> Love to the World !!!
>

> "I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum... And I'm
> all out of gum..." -D. Nukem

If you want some good old fashioned Duking nostalgia with modern day
graphics, get EDuke32 - a fully updated Duke3D engine (that however
requires the original game files) from www.eduke32.com .

-------------------------------------
Seek professional help.
-------------------------------------

Ghod Dhammit
2010-09-15 13:34:26 EST
"Rex" <rexdudeREMOVEANDREVERSEDOMAIN@liam.ur> wrote in message
> HVAC wrote:
>> "Sir Gilligan Horry"<GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>> Duke Nukem Forever set for Launch...Again !!!
>>>
>>> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/technology/news/article.cfm?c_id=5&objectid=10671868
>>>
>>> I've been waiting for that PC Game
>>> since 1998 !!!
>>>
>>> Please don't kill me yet !!!
>>>
>>> I will be good !!!
>>>
>>> I will thank NASA again and again !!!
>>>
>>> Love to the World !!!
>>

>> "I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum... And I'm
>> all out of gum..." -D. Nukem
>>

> If you want some good old fashioned Duking nostalgia with modern day
> graphics, get EDuke32 - a fully updated Duke3D engine (that however
> requires the original game files) from www.eduke32.com .

I'm going to get the Android version tonight...I'd have it right now, but
I'm not getting signal for the wifi here today.

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 20:37:29 +0530, Rex
<*N@liam.ur> wrote:

>HVAC wrote:
>> "Sir Gilligan Horry"<GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>> Duke Nukem Forever set for Launch...Again !!!
>>>
>>> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/technology/news/article.cfm?c_id=5&objectid=10671868
>>>
>>> I've been waiting for that PC Game
>>> since 1998 !!!
>>>
>>> Please don't kill me yet !!!
>>>
>>> I will be good !!!
>>>
>>> I will thank NASA again and again !!!
>>>
>>> Love to the World !!!
>>

>> "I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum... And I'm
>> all out of gum..." -D. Nukem
>>

>If you want some good old fashioned Duking nostalgia with modern day
>graphics, get EDuke32 - a fully updated Duke3D engine (that however
>requires the original game files) from www.eduke32.com .

Thanks, that's an excellent site.

>From 1994 - 1996... I used to do this ...

http://www.eduke32.com/images/shots/mapster32.png

It was pure Heaven !!!

_______________________

>From 1996 I became a Ko0ky UFO Researcher.

Come get some!

Groovy!

I ain't afraid of no quake!

It's time to abort your whole freaking species!

Kill them all and let God sort 'em out!

My boot, your face; the perfect couple.

Nobody steals our chicks... and lives!

What are you? Some bottom-feeding, scum-sucking algae eater?

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!