Research Discussion: China War // If We Go To War With China, What Happens After The War ?

China War // If We Go To War With China, What Happens After The War ?

China War // If We Go To War With China, What Happens After The War ?

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-au&brand=ninemsn&playlist=videoByUuids:uuids:13bc95b6-f58e-4e36-83ce-eddf5c85efcd&showPlaylist=true&from=news&fg=sixtyminutes

After World War 2
we let China build up.

So after war with China
do we let Africa build up,
then got to war with Africa.

And after war with Africa
do we let Brazil build up,
then go to war with Brazil.

And after war with Brazil
do we let India build up more,
then go to war with India.

And after war with India
do we bomb all the Galaxies ?

http://star-www.st-andrews.ac.uk/astronomy/pages/research_areas/images/galaxies.jpg

LOL :->

Planet Earth !!!
get yours now at Walmart...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1149/813626072_f0ca36089d_o.jpg

Super Sale
30% discount for all troops !!!

___

Captain, since we have seen that death is the one reality in this
situation, I seriously suggest that you reseat yourself immediately,
without moving a muscle of either hand. If I remember correctly, that
would involve you in what was called the Fast Draw. It initiated
unfortunate events.
- Spock.

"Star Trek: Spectre of the Gun (#3.6)" (1968)

"In AREA 51 we Trust"
___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

On Sep 7, 6:10 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> China War // If We Go To War With China, What Happens After The War ?
>
> http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-au&brand=ninemsn&playlist=videoByUuids:u...
>
> After World War 2
> we let China build up.
>
> So after war with China
> do we let Africa build up,
> then got to war with Africa.
>
> And after war with Africa
> do we let Brazil build up,
> then go to war with Brazil.
>
> And after war with Brazil
> do we let India build up more,
> then go to war with India.
>
> And after war with India
> do we bomb all the Galaxies ?
>
> http://star-www.st-andrews.ac.uk/astronomy/pages/research_areas/image...
>
> LOL   :->
>
> Planet Earth !!!
> get yours now at Walmart...
>
> http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1149/813626072_f0ca36089d_o.jpg
>
> Super Sale
> 30% discount for all troops !!!
>
> ___
>
> Captain, since we have seen that death is the one reality in this
> situation, I seriously suggest that you reseat yourself immediately,
> without moving a muscle of either hand. If I remember correctly, that
> would involve you in what was called the Fast Draw. It initiated
> unfortunate events.
> - Spock.
>
> "Star Trek: Spectre of the Gun (#3.6)" (1968)
> ___

If any of that came to past, we'd all move into you house and call it
good.

Are you suggesting that Hitler and his Zionist Nazis had the right
idea?

Perhaps ETs would just sit back and laugh their little alien butts
off.

~ BG

Wexford
2010-09-07 23:26:10 EST
On Sep 7, 9:10 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> China War // If We Go To War With China, What Happens After The War ?
>
> http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-au&brand=ninemsn&playlist=videoByUuids:u...
>
> After World War 2
> we let China build up.
>
> So after war with China
> do we let Africa build up,
> then got to war with Africa.
>
> And after war with Africa
> do we let Brazil build up,
> then go to war with Brazil.
>
> And after war with Brazil
> do we let India build up more,
> then go to war with India.
>
> And after war with India
> do we bomb all the Galaxies ?
>
> http://star-www.st-andrews.ac.uk/astronomy/pages/research_areas/image...
>
> LOL   :->
>
> Planet Earth !!!
> get yours now at Walmart...
>
> http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1149/813626072_f0ca36089d_o.jpg
>
> Super Sale
> 30% discount for all troops !!!
>
> ___
>
> Captain, since we have seen that death is the one reality in this
> situation, I seriously suggest that you reseat yourself immediately,
> without moving a muscle of either hand. If I remember correctly, that
> would involve you in what was called the Fast Draw. It initiated
> unfortunate events.
> - Spock.
>
> "Star Trek: Spectre of the Gun (#3.6)" (1968)
> ___
>
> ___
>
> "In AREA 51 we Trust"
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
> ___

A country doesn't go to war with its biggest customer.

Jake
2010-09-08 01:46:32 EST
On Sep 7, 10:26 pm, Wexford <wrya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 7, 9:10 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > China War // If We Go To War With China, What Happens After The War ?
>
> >http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-au&brand=ninemsn&playlist=videoByUuids:u...
>
> > After World War 2
> > we let China build up.
>
> > So after war with China
> > do we let Africa build up,
> > then got to war with Africa.
>
> > And after war with Africa
> > do we let Brazil build up,
> > then go to war with Brazil.
>
> > And after war with Brazil
> > do we let India build up more,
> > then go to war with India.
>
> > And after war with India
> > do we bomb all the Galaxies ?
>
> >http://star-www.st-andrews.ac.uk/astronomy/pages/research_areas/image...
>
> > LOL   :->
>
> > Planet Earth !!!
> > get yours now at Walmart...
>
> >http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1149/813626072_f0ca36089d_o.jpg
>
> > Super Sale
> > 30% discount for all troops !!!
>
> > ___
>
> > Captain, since we have seen that death is the one reality in this
> > situation, I seriously suggest that you reseat yourself immediately,
> > without moving a muscle of either hand. If I remember correctly, that
> > would involve you in what was called the Fast Draw. It initiated
> > unfortunate events.
> > - Spock.
>
> > "Star Trek: Spectre of the Gun (#3.6)" (1968)
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > "In AREA 51 we Trust"
> > ___
>
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
>
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
>
> > ___
>
> > I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> > " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> >http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> > Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
> > ___
>
> A country doesn't go to war with its biggest customer.- Hide quoted text -

LOL!
Jake.

On Tue, 7 Sep 2010 20:26:10 -0700 (PDT), Wexford <wryan77@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sep 7, 9:10 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> China War // If We Go To War With China, What Happens After The War ?
>>
>> http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-au&brand=ninemsn&playlist=videoByUuids:u...
>>
>> After World War 2
>> we let China build up.
>>
>> So after war with China
>> do we let Africa build up,
>> then got to war with Africa.
>>
>> And after war with Africa
>> do we let Brazil build up,
>> then go to war with Brazil.
>>
>> And after war with Brazil
>> do we let India build up more,
>> then go to war with India.
>>
>> And after war with India
>> do we bomb all the Galaxies ?
>>
>> http://star-www.st-andrews.ac.uk/astronomy/pages/research_areas/image...
>>
>> LOL   :->
>>
>> Planet Earth !!!
>> get yours now at Walmart...
>>
>> http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1149/813626072_f0ca36089d_o.jpg
>>
>> Super Sale
>> 30% discount for all troops !!!
>>
>> ___
>>
>> Captain, since we have seen that death is the one reality in this
>> situation, I seriously suggest that you reseat yourself immediately,
>> without moving a muscle of either hand. If I remember correctly, that
>> would involve you in what was called the Fast Draw. It initiated
>> unfortunate events.
>> - Spock.
>>
>> "Star Trek: Spectre of the Gun (#3.6)" (1968)
>> ___
>>
>> ___
>>
>> "In AREA 51 we Trust"
>> ___
>>

>> ___

>A country doesn't go to war with its biggest customer.

Well, I don't have proof, but there was some evidence that the Sichuan
Earthquake took out a secret Chinese underground base.

Anyway, I don't understand why the Chinese are wasting their money and
time building 100's of billions of dollars of military equipment.

Because I don't know anyone that would want to invade their crap hole
of a polluted dead poisonous corrupt stinking land. I was there.
Hell couldn't be worse than China.
China is Very Dusty, too Hot, too Cold, Smelly,
1.3 Billion People Screaming in your Ears,
Homeless people everywhere eating out of bins,
Restaurants with menus full of Pig Guts, Snakes,
Pig Ears, Insects, and probably Human Toe Nails
in Dumplings, I've seen many documentaries
where lovely women work 6 - 7 days a week
and get paid just enough
to send home to their parents
for a bit of food and cigaurettes.

Let me think
if I could make China more Hellish ......

think ....

http://blog.airdye.com/goodforbusiness/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/20091020luguang06-polluted-chinese-pond.jpg

think .....

http://www.greenbioreport.com/green/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/china-pollution-prob-001-300x205.jpg

think ....

http://www.photoeverywhere.co.uk/east/china/slides/china_air_pollution01438.jpg

No !!!

Hang on, there is some good news ...

http://static.businessinsider.com/image/4a82c45ce2edd3111511909d/china-pollution.jpg

A wife !!!

LOL

P.S.
As for China...
There is a lot more to the story.
Remember Japan was turned into
the toys and electronics manufacturer
after World War 2.

China wasn't allowed to do anything back then.

Something rotten fishy is happening.

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

Yap
2010-09-08 03:56:35 EST
On 8 Sep, 08:10, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> China War // If We Go To War With China, What Happens After The War ?
>
> http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-au&brand=ninemsn&playlist=videoByUuids:u...
>
> After World War 2
> we let China build up.
>
> So after war with China
> do we let Africa build up,
> then got to war with Africa.
>
> And after war with Africa
> do we let Brazil build up,
> then go to war with Brazil.
>
> And after war with Brazil
> do we let India build up more,
> then go to war with India.
>
> And after war with India
> do we bomb all the Galaxies ?
>
> http://star-www.st-andrews.ac.uk/astronomy/pages/research_areas/image...
>
> LOL   :->
>
> Planet Earth !!!
> get yours now at Walmart...
>
> http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1149/813626072_f0ca36089d_o.jpg
>
> Super Sale
> 30% discount for all troops !!!
>
> ___
>
> Captain, since we have seen that death is the one reality in this
> situation, I seriously suggest that you reseat yourself immediately,
> without moving a muscle of either hand. If I remember correctly, that
> would involve you in what was called the Fast Draw. It initiated
> unfortunate events.
> - Spock.
>
> "Star Trek: Spectre of the Gun (#3.6)" (1968)
> ___
>
> ___
>
> "In AREA 51 we Trust"
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
> ___

1. Which country has the power to invade other country?
2. While US has 5 carrier battle groups, China has nil. But when China
is upgrading its navy,and you cry wolf?

Don't take the people of the world as fools.

Yap
2010-09-08 04:00:35 EST
On 8 Sep, 10:26, Wexford <wrya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 7, 9:10 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > China War // If We Go To War With China, What Happens After The War ?
>
> >http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-au&brand=ninemsn&playlist=videoByUuids:u...
>
> > After World War 2
> > we let China build up.
>
> > So after war with China
> > do we let Africa build up,
> > then got to war with Africa.
>
> > And after war with Africa
> > do we let Brazil build up,
> > then go to war with Brazil.
>
> > And after war with Brazil
> > do we let India build up more,
> > then go to war with India.
>
> > And after war with India
> > do we bomb all the Galaxies ?
>
> >http://star-www.st-andrews.ac.uk/astronomy/pages/research_areas/image...
>
> > LOL   :->
>
> > Planet Earth !!!
> > get yours now at Walmart...
>
> >http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1149/813626072_f0ca36089d_o.jpg
>
> > Super Sale
> > 30% discount for all troops !!!
>
> > ___
>
> > Captain, since we have seen that death is the one reality in this
> > situation, I seriously suggest that you reseat yourself immediately,
> > without moving a muscle of either hand. If I remember correctly, that
> > would involve you in what was called the Fast Draw. It initiated
> > unfortunate events.
> > - Spock.
>
> > "Star Trek: Spectre of the Gun (#3.6)" (1968)
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > "In AREA 51 we Trust"
> > ___
>
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
>
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
>
> > ___
>
> > I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> > " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> >http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> > Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
> > ___
>
> A country doesn't go to war with its biggest customer.

The only country that has armies in other country is US.
And it is still looking for targets when it is engaged in 2 Middle-
eastern nations.
But is has not stopped itself from more research into more lethal
weapons.
With 5 carrier battle groups, it is crying wolf on Chinese build up.
Are Australians fools to the US?
Of course, since they are essentially of the same race.

Yap
2010-09-08 04:07:14 EST
On 8 Sep, 13:14, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Sep 2010 20:26:10 -0700 (PDT), Wexford <wrya...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >On Sep 7, 9:10 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> China War // If We Go To War With China, What Happens After The War ?
>
> >>http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-au&brand=ninemsn&playlist=videoByUuids:u...
>
> >> After World War 2
> >> we let China build up.
>
> >> So after war with China
> >> do we let Africa build up,
> >> then got to war with Africa.
>
> >> And after war with Africa
> >> do we let Brazil build up,
> >> then go to war with Brazil.
>
> >> And after war with Brazil
> >> do we let India build up more,
> >> then go to war with India.
>
> >> And after war with India
> >> do we bomb all the Galaxies ?
>
> >>http://star-www.st-andrews.ac.uk/astronomy/pages/research_areas/image...
>
> >> LOL   :->
>
> >> Planet Earth !!!
> >> get yours now at Walmart...
>
> >>http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1149/813626072_f0ca36089d_o.jpg
>
> >> Super Sale
> >> 30% discount for all troops !!!
>
> >> ___
>
> >> Captain, since we have seen that death is the one reality in this
> >> situation, I seriously suggest that you reseat yourself immediately,
> >> without moving a muscle of either hand. If I remember correctly, that
> >> would involve you in what was called the Fast Draw. It initiated
> >> unfortunate events.
> >> - Spock.
>
> >> "Star Trek: Spectre of the Gun (#3.6)" (1968)
> >> ___
>
> >> ___
>
> >> "In AREA 51 we Trust"
> >> ___
>
> >> ___
> >A country doesn't go to war with its biggest customer.
>
> Well, I don't have proof, but there was some evidence that the Sichuan
> Earthquake took out a secret Chinese underground base.
You mean US does not have many underground bases?

> Anyway, I don't understand why the Chinese are wasting their money and
> time building 100's of billions of dollars of military equipment.
While US is pouring 500 billions into military and you are worried
about Chinese 100 billions?
Trying to take world population as fools?

> Because I don't know anyone that would want to invade their crap hole
> of a polluted dead poisonous corrupt stinking land. I was there.
> Hell couldn't be worse than China.
> China is Very Dusty, too Hot, too Cold, Smelly,
> 1.3 Billion People Screaming in your Ears,
> Homeless people everywhere eating out of bins,
> Restaurants with menus full of Pig Guts, Snakes,
> Pig Ears, Insects, and probably Human Toe Nails
> in Dumplings, I've seen many documentaries
> where lovely women work 6 - 7 days a week
> and get paid just enough
> to send home to their parents
> for a bit of food and cigaurettes.
And yet you are worried about Chinese build up?
Of course, you are blind to US Taiwan Act which is an aggression
legislation to keep Chinese apart.
World witnessed US failure in Vietnam which was totally destroyed
during the war. But they are one country now and the US is courting
them.

On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 01:07:14 -0700 (PDT), Yap <hhyapster@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 8 Sep, 13:14, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 7 Sep 2010 20:26:10 -0700 (PDT), Wexford <wrya...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >A country doesn't go to war with its biggest customer.
>>
>> Well, I don't have proof, but there was some evidence that the Sichuan
>> Earthquake took out a secret Chinese underground base.
>You mean US does not have many underground bases?
>>
>> Anyway, I don't understand why the Chinese are wasting their money and
>> time building 100's of billions of dollars of military equipment.
>While US is pouring 500 billions into military and you are worried
>about Chinese 100 billions?
>Trying to take world population as fools?
>>
>> Because I don't know anyone that would want to invade their crap hole
>> of a polluted dead poisonous corrupt stinking land. I was there.
>> Hell couldn't be worse than China.
>> China is Very Dusty, too Hot, too Cold, Smelly,
>> 1.3 Billion People Screaming in your Ears,
>> Homeless people everywhere eating out of bins,
>> Restaurants with menus full of Pig Guts, Snakes,
>> Pig Ears, Insects, and probably Human Toe Nails
>> in Dumplings, I've seen many documentaries
>> where lovely women work 6 - 7 days a week
>> and get paid just enough
>> to send home to their parents
>> for a bit of food and cigaurettes.

>And yet you are worried about Chinese build up?
>Of course, you are blind to US Taiwan Act which is an aggression
>legislation to keep Chinese apart.
>World witnessed US failure in Vietnam which was totally destroyed
>during the war. But they are one country now and the US is courting
>them.

They didn't want success in Vietnam.

It was a war to shut international people up about UFOs !!!

(That's what John Lear said anyway)

P.S.
I'm not "worried about Chinese build up" !!!

I wasn't even worried when the Earthquake hit me at 4:35am !!!

I'm not worried about UFO Debunkers !!!

I'm only worried about the price of Cabbages !!!

http://blog.silive.com/northshore/2008/07/large_07-31-nz-cabbage.jpg

Never Fear, Friends and i Will SAVE THE WORLD !!!

_____________

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

Bert
2010-09-08 07:44:04 EST
On Sep 8, 2:14 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> after World War 2.
>
> China wasn't allowed to do anything back then.
>
> Something rotten fishy is happening.
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

Best not to forget it was Nixon and Kissenger that woke the sleeping
guint up. Asleep on opium given to them by the British.We have to be
very nice to commie China,for it will not be long before we owe them
more than 2 trillion bucks. China is proving what hard working peoplw
can do. Land war with China we could never win. They have the bomb so
that's a stand off Fascists and commies do not cotton to each
other TreBert