Research Discussion: STRESSED AND WORRIED !!!

STRESSED AND WORRIED !!!

STRESSED AND WORRIED !!!

We just had an after-shock
that literally picked the house up,
and dropped it back down !!!

And I wonder if the 57,000
different species of extraterrestrials
are worried about the price
of cabbages on their planets !!!

___

"You may file a formal protest with Starfleet command,
assuming we survive to reach a Starbase."
- Spock.

"Star Trek: The Doomsday Machine (#2.6)" (1967)

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-07 11:26:58 EST
On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 01:04:58 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>STRESSED AND WORRIED !!!
>
>We just had an after-shock
>that literally picked the house up,
>and dropped it back down !!!
>
>And I wonder if the 57,000
>different species of extraterrestrials
>are worried about the price
>of cabbages on their planets !!!

Come on! Always nagging and complaining!
YOU told us your home was near Auckland -
so we directed the main power outlet
to Christchurch. And even there nobody
was hurt.
C.

On Tue, 07 Sep 2010 17:26:58 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 01:04:58 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>STRESSED AND WORRIED !!!
>>
>>We just had an after-shock
>>that literally picked the house up,
>>and dropped it back down !!!
>>
>>And I wonder if the 57,000
>>different species of extraterrestrials
>>are worried about the price
>>of cabbages on their planets !!!
>
>Come on! Always nagging and complaining!
>YOU told us your home was near Auckland -
>so we directed the main power outlet
>to Christchurch. And even there nobody
>was hurt.
>C.

I am near Auckland.
I'm truthful in my true home...
Alt.Alien.Research

I'm not in India.
I'm not on Mars.
I'm not in Galaxy NGC2025

http://server1.wikisky.org/starview?object_type=4&object_id=429&object_name=NGC+2025&locale=EN

I'm near Auckland.
And stay in Auckland sometimes.
Sometimes I stay in Queenstown, New Zealand.

And you are welcome to see my
future UFO Convention in Melbourne, Australia.

I might even go to Pine Gap
and say... "YeeeeHaaaar!!!"

LOL ;->

P.S.
We just had an after-shock
that knocked things down
around the house.

Plus I've got the Flu.

Plus I've got an amazing UFO Book...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PXeDY3KOwgA/Rvv8IQ5CxOI/AAAAAAAAA74/DYcM8-yd3cI/s400/Need+To+Know+By+Timothy+Good.jpg

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-07 19:05:32 EST
On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 08:21:49 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Plus I've got the Flu.

But you still got no time to look at my sweetheart ;-(

C.

On Sep 7, 6:04 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> STRESSED AND WORRIED !!!
>
> We just had an after-shock
> that literally picked the house up,
> and dropped it back down !!!
>
> And I wonder if the 57,000
> different species of extraterrestrials
> are worried about the price
> of cabbages on their planets !!!

http://jove.geol.niu.edu/faculty/stoddard/JAVA/moonphase.html

It's only contributing 2e20 N/sec.

~ BG

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 01:05:32 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 08:21:49 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Plus I've got the Flu.
>
>But you still got no time to look at my sweetheart ;-(
>
>C.

You are a very powerful man.

I have to be careful
and not fall into a trap.
Plus I have to be myself.
Be the best person I can possibly be.

Your beautiful wives
will remain an unseen hidden secret
in my mind.

Have a nice day Commander !!!

P.S.
My China War post is funny :-)

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-08 00:09:34 EST
On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 13:14:39 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>I have to be careful
>and not fall into a trap.

Yes, you fell into my paranoia booster.

>Your beautiful wives
>will remain an unseen hidden secret
>in my mind.

That's ok with me. My unseen wives
balance your unseen videos :-)

C.

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 06:09:34 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 13:14:39 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>I have to be careful
>>and not fall into a trap.
>>
>Yes, you fell into my paranoia booster.

Hehe !

>>Your beautiful wives
>>will remain an unseen hidden secret
>>in my mind.
>>
>That's ok with me. My unseen wives
>balance your unseen videos :-)
>
>C.

I post my videos, etc, here in my home (AAR)
so that the C.I.A and N.S.A
only has to employ one person to see what I am doing with UFO research
everyday. Rather than me not posting here and them having to employ
seven people to search for all my projects around the internet.
I'm saving America money !!!

http://www.flagamerican.net/american-flag.jpg

STEADFAST !!!

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-08 09:21:46 EST
On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 18:29:49 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>