Research Discussion: Art Bell - Coast To Coast AM - 10-03-04 - Cleve Backster - Biocommunication.mp3

Art Bell - Coast To Coast AM - 10-03-04 - Cleve Backster - Biocommunication.mp3

Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 10-03-04 - Cleve Backster -
Biocommunication.mp3

Last night I was listening to that.

With all this knowledge that I have been studying since 1995
and all the other information I haven't studied yet, but I'm sure the
DIA and other intelligence agencies including AREA51 would be
compiling...

imagine the 5 hour DVD documentary they could make.

People would be like this...

http://images.sugarscape.com/userfiles/image/editors/OMGCATBIG.jpg

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

On Sep 6, 7:58 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 10-03-04 -  Cleve Backster -
> Biocommunication.mp3
>
> Last night I was listening to that.
>
> With all this knowledge that I have been studying since 1995
> and all the other information I haven't studied yet, but I'm sure the
> DIA and other intelligence agencies including AREA51 would be
> compiling...
>
> imagine the 5 hour DVD documentary they could make.
>
> People would be like this...
>
> http://images.sugarscape.com/userfiles/image/editors/OMGCATBIG.jpg

“Someday, somehow, the Internet might give poor folk a greater
voice” / JeffRelf

That someday has come, been ripped to shreds, set on fire and left in
the dust to rot. C2C is a joke that even smart ones like yourself
fall for.

~ BG

On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 21:00:34 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 6, 7:58 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 10-03-04 -  Cleve Backster -
>> Biocommunication.mp3
>>
>> Last night I was listening to that.
>>
>> With all this knowledge that I have been studying since 1995
>> and all the other information I haven't studied yet, but I'm sure the
>> DIA and other intelligence agencies including AREA51 would be
>> compiling...
>>
>> imagine the 5 hour DVD documentary they could make.
>>
>> People would be like this...
>>
>> http://images.sugarscape.com/userfiles/image/editors/OMGCATBIG.jpg
>
>“Someday, somehow, the Internet might give poor folk a greater
>voice” / JeffRelf
>
>That someday has come, been ripped to shreds, set on fire and left in
>the dust to rot. C2C is a joke that even smart ones like yourself
>fall for.
>
> ~ BG

C2C is not a joke... proof... and... evidence...

Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 04-24-04 - Colm Kelleher_UFO
Phenomena.mp3

Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 08-29-04 - Dr. Roger Leir_ Varginha
UFO Case.mp3

Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 09-26-97 - Bob Lazar - UFOs & Area 51
[classic].mp3

Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 05-09-04 - Budd Hopkins_Abduction
Enigmas.mp3

Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 08-08-04 - Steven Greer - Disclosure,
Contact & Energy.mp3

Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 06-10-97 - Eugene Mallove_Free Energy
1997.mp3

Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 04-18-01 - John Mack - Exploring Alien
Experience [classic].mp3

Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 06-25-05 - Robert O. Dean_Aliens &
Disclosure.mp3

There Brad .... what have you got to say to that ?

Well, let me speak for you today ...

Brad, you are a pathetic spook probably working for the people you
rubbish all day everyday.

Mr HVAC
Bring back Pete Charest
and put some great life into these failing UseNet NewsGroups !!!

.
.
.
.
.

___

> Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 10-03-04 - Cleve Backster -
> Biocommunication.mp3
>
> Last night I was listening to that.
>
> With all this knowledge that I have been studying since 1995
> and all the other information I haven't studied yet, but I'm sure the
> DIA and other intelligence agencies including AREA51 would be
> compiling...
>
> imagine the 5 hour DVD documentary they could make.
>

> People would be like this...
>
> http://images.sugarscape.com/userfiles/image/editors/OMGCATBIG.jpg

Wrong kind of pussy, Horry ... these meow ...

ScienceWins
2010-09-07 11:34:14 EST
Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Last night I was listening to that.

Because you're a fucking loon? He's not real, stupid. The
show is a spoof.

---
Does belief in astrology cause stupidity? http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm
Always pull up survey stakes -- Edward Abbey

JeffRelf.F-M.FM

On Sep 7, 10:52 am, JeffRelf.F-M.FM @. wrote:
> To influence others, you need a reliable system of punishments and rewards, one that's consistent, day after day. Online or not, poor people can't do that.

And by punishment you mean having our topics systematically hijacked
and trashed by Jeff, and by rewards you mean getting rid of Jeff.

“Someday, somehow, the Internet might give poor folk a greater
voice” / JeffRelf

So when exactly are you going to live up to your end of the bargain?

~ BG

On Sep 7, 2:03 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> Mr HVAC
> Bring back Pete Charest
> and put some great life into these failing UseNet NewsGroups !!!
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

Show us anything of C2C that has gotten into our K-12 textbooks, or
having gone mainstream media wise.

If you were DoD/CIA/NSA/MI5/DARPA or even NOVA or whatever cloak and
dagger agency, wouldn't you create C2C if it didn't already exist?

~ BG

On Sep 7, 8:34 am, ScienceW...@Apikoros.Org (ScienceWins) wrote:
> Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> >Last night I was listening to that.
>
> Because you're a fucking loon? He's not real, stupid. The
> show is a spoof.
>
> ---
> Does belief in astrology cause stupidity?http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm
> Always pull up survey stakes -- Edward Abbey

C2C has these dysfunctional morons wrapped around their little ruse
finger. C2C is like so much junk-food braincandy to those lacking
brains to begin with. This is not to say that everything aired via
C2C is bogus, because you have to include some basic truths (mostly
public knowledge) here and there just for keeping it simulated as
real.

~ BG

On Tue, 7 Sep 2010 12:10:52 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 7, 8:34 am, ScienceW...@Apikoros.Org (ScienceWins) wrote:
>> Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Last night I was listening to that.
>>
>> Because you're a fucking loon? He's not real, stupid. The
>> show is a spoof.
>>
>> ---
>> Does belief in astrology cause stupidity?http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm
>> Always pull up survey stakes -- Edward Abbey
>
>C2C has these dysfunctional morons wrapped around their little ruse
>finger. C2C is like so much junk-food braincandy to those lacking
>brains to begin with. This is not to say that everything aired via
>C2C is bogus, because you have to include some basic truths (mostly
>public knowledge) here and there just for keeping it simulated as
>real.
>
> ~ BG

OK Smarty Pants Brad.
If "C2C is a Joke".
Tell all of us
what is not a Joke?
Give us links to your source of intelligence data.
Unless you are afraid we'll laugh at yooo.

.
.
.
.