Research Discussion: Earthquake Christchurch Army And Police Earth Quake New Zealand.

Earthquake Christchurch Army And Police Earth Quake New Zealand.

Earthquake Christchurch Army and Police Earth Quake New Zealand.

We had an after-shock a few hours ago
that made me *ding* *pop* *whizz* my underpants !!!

I made this video for Mr HVAC,
as he loves this stuff ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNGJqkCnzhk

I filmed the damage from the earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Army and Police everywhere. Raw rare original emergency footage! Earth
quake at 4:35am on Friday morning, September the 4th 2010.
The New Zealand Army has been called in to help the Christchurch
Police close most of the central city area.
It was a 7.1 magnitude earthquake. A bit higher at 7.7 or 8.1 would
have been a real terrible disaster.
Now I read that this area of New Zealand gets a really devastating
earthquake about every 300 years.
And this area of the South Island of New Zealand is due for that big
earthquake right about now.
And that earthquake we just had two days ago was not the big expected
one! It's a different fault line.
I was visiting a friends house editing videos in Christchurch at the
time and the earthquake was more like standing on rocking jelly rather
than a violent up and down series of shocking jolts.

Due to huge popular demand this Christchurch earthquake documentary
was proudly documented, filmed, and brought to you by Jim (Sir
Gilligan Horry) from Jims Space Agency!!!
Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Jims Space Agency YouTube Videos Network!!!

http://Jims-Space-Agency.50webs.com

Or here...

http://Jims-Space-Agency.totalh.com

ACE BRYAN CENTRAL, ACEBRYANCENTRAL is authorized by Sir Gilligan Horry
and A.U.Y.V.N and Jims Space Agency to share the above video.

Jim's Space Aliens UFOs Agency. The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry
in the Earthquake at Christchurch!!! Earth Quake Chch NZ Sept 4th 2010
New Zealand.
Earthquake in Christchurch with Army and Police downtown. Christchurch
Earth Quake New Zealand.
(C) Jim's Space Agency. 2010. (YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency) We have
world wide distribution rights, all original video files, original PSD
files, and our art.
Music and sounds from Jim at Jim's Space Agency and/or friends and The
Freesound Project. Photos of space from "STScI and freely used as in
the public domain in accordance with NASA's contract".
Thank you very much YouTube and NASA and HubbleSite.org for helping
make Jim's Space Agency possible. Love and Wisdom and Joy!

Earthquake Christchurch Earth Quake Original Video Photos Aftershocks
Chch NZ Sept 4th 2010 New Zealand Christ Church NewZealand After
Shocks September Raw Footage New Videos Best Film Area51 Photo Latest
Updates Reports Disaster Pictures Destruction Flattened Moon Slideshow
City Slide Show Television News Area 51 Documentaries Picture
Slideshows Documentary Save The World.

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

On Sep 6, 10:57 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Earthquake Christchurch Army and Police Earth Quake New Zealand.
>
> We had an after-shock a few hours ago
> that made me *ding* *pop* *whizz* my underpants !!!
>
> I made this video for Mr HVAC,
> as he loves this stuff ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNGJqkCnzhk
>
> I filmed the damage from the earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand.
> Army and Police everywhere. Raw rare original emergency footage! Earth
> quake at 4:35am on Friday morning, September the 4th 2010.
> The New Zealand Army has been called in to help the Christchurch
> Police close most of the central city area.
> It was a 7.1 magnitude earthquake. A bit higher at 7.7 or 8.1 would
> have been a real terrible disaster.
> Now I read that this area of New Zealand gets a really devastating
> earthquake about every 300 years.
> And this area of the South Island of New Zealand is due for that big
> earthquake right about now.
> And that earthquake we just had two days ago was not the big expected
> one! It's a different fault line.
> I was visiting a friends house editing videos in Christchurch at the
> time and the earthquake was more like standing on rocking jelly rather
> than a violent up and down series of shocking jolts.
>
> Due to huge popular demand this Christchurch earthquake documentary
> was proudly documented, filmed, and brought to you by Jim (Sir
> Gilligan Horry) from Jims Space Agency!!!
> Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Jims Space Agency YouTube Videos Network!!!
>
> http://Jims-Space-Agency.50webs.com
>
> Or here...
>
> http://Jims-Space-Agency.totalh.com
>
> ACE BRYAN CENTRAL, ACEBRYANCENTRAL is authorized by Sir Gilligan Horry
> and A.U.Y.V.N and Jims Space Agency to share the above video.
>
> Jim's Space Aliens UFOs Agency. The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry
> in the Earthquake at Christchurch!!! Earth Quake Chch NZ Sept 4th 2010
> New Zealand.
> Earthquake in Christchurch with Army and Police downtown. Christchurch
> Earth Quake New Zealand.
> (C) Jim's Space Agency. 2010. (YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency) We have
> world wide distribution rights, all original video files, original PSD
> files, and our art.
> Music and sounds from Jim at Jim's Space Agency and/or friends and The
> Freesound Project. Photos of space from "STScI and freely used as in
> the public domain in accordance with NASA's contract".
> Thank you very much YouTube and NASA and HubbleSite.org for helping
> make Jim's Space Agency possible. Love and Wisdom and Joy!
>
> Earthquake Christchurch Earth Quake Original Video Photos Aftershocks
> Chch NZ Sept 4th 2010 New Zealand Christ Church NewZealand After
> Shocks September Raw Footage New Videos Best Film Area51 Photo Latest
> Updates Reports Disaster Pictures Destruction Flattened Moon Slideshow
> City Slide Show Television News Area 51 Documentaries Picture
> Slideshows Documentary Save The World.

You crazy folks must have seriously pissed off God. Perhaps you
should pack up and head for Greenland, because they hardly ever get
earthquakes.

~ BG

On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 11:32:25 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> Earth Quake New Zealand.
>> (C) Jim's Space Agency. 2010. (YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency) We have
>> world wide distribution rights, all original video files, original PSD
>> files, and our art.
>> Music and sounds from Jim at Jim's Space Agency and/or friends and The
>> Freesound Project. Photos of space from "STScI and freely used as in
>> the public domain in accordance with NASA's contract".
>> Thank you very much YouTube and NASA and HubbleSite.org for helping
>> make Jim's Space Agency possible. Love and Wisdom and Joy!
>>
>> Earthquake Christchurch Earth Quake Original Video Photos Aftershocks
>> Chch NZ Sept 4th 2010 New Zealand Christ Church NewZealand After
>> Shocks September Raw Footage New Videos Best Film Area51 Photo Latest
>> Updates Reports Disaster Pictures Destruction Flattened Moon Slideshow
>> City Slide Show Television News Area 51 Documentaries Picture

Everyone is getting earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes,
terrorism, war, bankruptcy, flu, etc, Brad.

Everyone except these cheeky fluckers...

http://ufoevidence.org/cases/case703.htm

"The 1954 Cennina Landing and Encounter with Humanoids".

It's pay back time !!!

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/lostinshowbiz/Predator2.jpg

"And I ain't got time to bleed"

.
.
.
.
.

___

On Sep 6, 1:03 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> >> the public domain in accordance with NASA's contract".
> >> Thank you very much YouTube and NASA and HubbleSite.org for helping
> >> make Jim's Space Agency possible. Love and Wisdom and Joy!
>
> >> Earthquake Christchurch Earth Quake Original Video Photos Aftershocks
> >> Chch NZ Sept 4th 2010 New Zealand Christ Church NewZealand After
> >> Shocks September Raw Footage New Videos Best Film Area51 Photo Latest
> >> Updates Reports Disaster Pictures Destruction Flattened Moon Slideshow
> >> City Slide Show Television News Area 51 Documentaries Picture
> >> Slideshows Documentary Save The World.
> >You ....
>
> > ~ BG
>
> Everyone is getting earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes,
> terrorism, war, bankruptcy, flu, etc, Brad.
>
> Everyone except these cheeky fluckers...
>
> http://ufoevidence.org/cases/case703.htm
>
> "The 1954 Cennina Landing and Encounter with Humanoids".

Not at all bad in Greenland, except for all that melting ice that's
causing their entire nation to rise faster than the surrounding ocean
level. If you bought a thousand acres of snow and ice covered land
today, within the decade it could be ice free and worth at least a
hundred times as much.

~ BG

> "And I ain't got time to bleed"

You got time to DUCK?

> [...]
> >> the public domain in accordance with NASA's contract".
> >> Thank you very much YouTube and NASA and HubbleSite.org for helping
> >> make Jim's Space Agency possible. Love and Wisdom and Joy!
>
> >> Earthquake Christchurch Earth Quake Original Video Photos Aftershocks
> >> Chch NZ Sept 4th 2010 New Zealand Christ Church NewZealand After
> >> Shocks September Raw Footage New Videos Best Film Area51 Photo Latest
> >> Updates Reports Disaster Pictures Destruction Flattened Moon Slideshow
> >> City Slide Show Television News Area 51 Documentaries Picture
> >> Slideshows Documentary Save The World.
> >You ....
>
> > ~ BG
>
> Everyone is getting earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes,
> terrorism, war, bankruptcy, flu, etc, Brad.
>
> Everyone except these cheeky fluckers...
>
> http://ufoevidence.org/cases/case703.htm
>
> "The 1954 Cennina Landing and Encounter with Humanoids".

Those ETs were about the same size of them Chinese Dropa/Dzopa wizards
that only arrived here roughly 12,000 years ago.

~ BG

~ BG

On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 16:34:05 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> "And I ain't got time to bleed"
>

>You got time to DUCK?

Charles said the same thing recently.

As usual, you Elite
all know something that we don't.

Let's see...

1.
It's something to do with Israel buying up 2 billion dollars worth of
military and other fuel recently ?

2.
You are going to use one of your modified black triangles to shunt
an asteroid into Earth ?

3.
You like Roast Duck ?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/117/251124238_73b3d6eee1.jpg

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 13:38:34 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 6, 1:03 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 11:32:25 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>>

>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >You ....
>>
>> > ~ BG
>>
>> Everyone is getting earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes,
>> terrorism, war, bankruptcy, flu, etc, Brad.
>>
>> Everyone except these cheeky fluckers...
>>
>> http://ufoevidence.org/cases/case703.htm
>>
>> "The 1954 Cennina Landing and Encounter with Humanoids".
>
>Those ETs were about the same size of them Chinese Dropa/Dzopa wizards
>that only arrived here roughly 12,000 years ago.
>
> ~ BG

All I know is,
of all the clusters of Galaxies OUT THERE,
we are in a flucked up Galaxy.

Quote:
"You are already in the Pandora's Box that the "third party" has
created around you. "

It's gonna be fun getting out of this crap, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Arrrr Steadfast !!!

http://www.dhsflipside.com/oldsite/34/web/pirate_files/image004.jpg

___

"Curious. What Chief Vanderburg said about the horta is exactly what
the mother horta said to me. She found humanoid appearance
revolting... but she thought she could get used to it."
- Spock.
"Star Trek: The Devil in the Dark (#1.25)" (1967)

.
.
.
.
.

___

>>> "And I ain't got time to bleed"
>>

>>You got time to DUCK?
>>

> Charles said the same thing recently.
>
> As usual, you Elite
> all know something that we don't.

Quack

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-06 18:34:16 EST
On Tue, 07 Sep 2010 08:43:35 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>>You got time to DUCK?
>>

>Charles said the same thing recently.
>
>As usual, you Elite
>all know something that we don't.
>
>Let's see...

It's because of our age that we remember :->

It's a TURTLE thing: DUCK and COVER!

That's how we protected ourselves against THE BOMB
during the 50s and early 60s.

C.