Research Discussion: Me In Japan. Yokohama, Ito, Kawasaki, Nagoya, Aichi, Tokyo, Ginza.

Me In Japan. Yokohama, Ito, Kawasaki, Nagoya, Aichi, Tokyo, Ginza.

Me in Japan. Yokohama, Ito, Kawasaki, Nagoya, Aichi, Tokyo, Ginza.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksXuBL8CKc4

Yes, there are Aliens there called... GAIJIN !!!

And in China the Aliens are called ... GWAILO !!!

Panic Panic !

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00034/F_200704_April19tvda_34174a.jpg

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

> Me in Japan. Yokohama, Ito, Kawasaki, Nagoya, Aichi, Tokyo, Ginza.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksXuBL8CKc4

You know, Horry, a seirs of still pictures is NOT called a video,
it is either a collage, or a slide presentation, but never a video.

PS: You look gayer (or more gay) with every presentation.
Keep it up ... pretty soon you'll have ChuckWeasel up your
keister ...

Clave

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>> Me in Japan. Yokohama, Ito, Kawasaki, Nagoya, Aichi, Tokyo, Ginza.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksXuBL8CKc4
>>

> You know, Horry, a seirs of still pictures is NOT called a video,
> it is either a collage, or a slide presentation, but never a video.
>
> PS: You look gayer (or more gay) with every presentation.

And Haggy *knows* gay.

Jim

John
2010-09-06 02:48:55 EST
On Sep 5, 5:38 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:euq7861ftnls9ko5liutmc3a6jplh1hf0e@4ax.com...
>
> > Me in Japan. Yokohama, Ito, Kawasaki, Nagoya, Aichi, Tokyo, Ginza.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksXuBL8CKc4
>
> You know, Horry, a seirs of still pictures is NOT called a video,
> it is either a collage, or a slide presentation, but never a video.
>
> PS:  You look gayer (or more gay) with every presentation.
> Keep it up ... pretty soon you'll have ChuckWeasel up your
> keister ...

Come on. Give Horry a break. Since when can you accuse a martial
artist who wields an ax probably nearly as well as Jackie Chan of
being gay? And don't forget he's an expert with knives. It wasn't for
the women or the language, or to teach English Horry went to China and
Japan. What did he go there for? Go figure!

How many years was it that you spent in China and Japan, Horry? Was it
three in Japan? How many years did you spend in China?

John Ayres

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-06 02:58:58 EST
On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 07:19:13 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Yes, there are Aliens there called... GAIJIN !!!
>And in China the Aliens are called ... GWAILO !!!

In this big family of European nations everyone
is more or less alien, that's why we did not even
invent a name for aliens :-)
C.

John
2010-09-06 03:26:12 EST
On Sep 5, 12:19 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Me in Japan. Yokohama, Ito, Kawasaki, Nagoya, Aichi, Tokyo, Ginza.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksXuBL8CKc4
>
> Yes, there are Aliens there called... GAIJIN !!!
>
> And in China the Aliens are called ... GWAILO !!!

In Japan, Gaijin, I think, only applies to human being foreigners,
i.e., human being aliens who are from this planet.

Uchuu-jin applies to the outer space type of alien.
But, I think Western movies have made "Alien" a word they can use to
refer to an "uchuu-jin" alien. They just say, "eirien" for alien. The
stress is on the "ei".

John

H.
2010-09-06 11:47:45 EST

"John" <jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
On Sep 5, 5:38 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in
> messagenews:euq7861ftnls9ko5liutmc3a6jplh1hf0e@4ax.com...
>
> > Me in Japan. Yokohama, Ito, Kawasaki, Nagoya,
> > Aichi, Tokyo, Ginza.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksXuBL8CKc4
>
> You know, Horry, a seirs of still pictures is NOT
> called a video,
> it is either a collage, or a slide presentation, but
> never a video.
>
> PS: You look gayer (or more gay) with every
> presentation.
> Keep it up ... pretty soon you'll have ChuckWeasel up
> your
> keister ...

Come on. Give Horry a break. Since when can you accuse
a martial
artist who wields an ax probably nearly as well as
Jackie Chan of
being gay? And don't forget he's an expert with knives.
It wasn't for
the women or the language, or to teach English Horry
went to China and
Japan. What did he go there for? Go figure!

John Ayres
.
It might be he likes Asian food.
H.

H.
2010-09-06 11:58:01 EST

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 07:19:13 +1200, Sir Gilligan
> Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Yes, there are Aliens there called... GAIJIN !!!
>>And in China the Aliens are called ... GWAILO !!!
>
> In this big family of European nations everyone
> is more or less alien, that's why we did not even
> invent a name for aliens :-)
> C.

Then tell me what is an auslander?
H.

John
2010-09-06 12:08:50 EST
On Sep 6, 8:47 am, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "John" <jyanj...@rocketmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 5, 5:38 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in
> > messagenews:euq7861ftnls9ko5liutmc3a6jplh1hf0e@4ax.com...
>
> > > Me in Japan. Yokohama, Ito, Kawasaki, Nagoya,
> > > Aichi, Tokyo, Ginza.
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksXuBL8CKc4
>
> > You know, Horry, a seirs of still pictures is NOT
> > called a video,
> > it is either a collage, or a slide presentation, but
> > never a video.
>
> > PS: You look gayer (or more gay) with every
> > presentation.
> > Keep it up ... pretty soon you'll have ChuckWeasel up
> > your
> > keister ...
>
> Come on. Give Horry a break. Since when can you accuse
> a martial
> artist who wields an ax probably nearly as well as
> Jackie Chan of
> being gay? And don't forget he's an expert with knives.
> It wasn't for
> the women or the language, or to teach English Horry
> went to China and
> Japan. What did he go there for? Go figure!
>
> John Ayres
> .
> It might be he likes Asian food.
> H.

It might also be he likes studying martial arts.
John Ayres

H.
2010-09-06 14:07:53 EST

On Sep 6, 8:47 am, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "John" <jyanj...@rocketmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 5, 5:38 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in
> > messagenews:euq7861ftnls9ko5liutmc3a6jplh1hf0e@4ax.com...
>
> > > Me in Japan. Yokohama, Ito, Kawasaki, Nagoya,
> > > Aichi, Tokyo, Ginza.
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksXuBL8CKc4
>
> > You know, Horry, a seirs of still pictures is NOT
> > called a video,
> > it is either a collage, or a slide presentation,
> > but
> > never a video.
>
> > PS: You look gayer (or more gay) with every
> > presentation.
> > Keep it up ... pretty soon you'll have ChuckWeasel
> > up
> > your
> > keister ...
>
> Come on. Give Horry a break. Since when can you
> accuse
> a martial
> artist who wields an ax probably nearly as well as
> Jackie Chan of
> being gay? And don't forget he's an expert with
> knives.
> It wasn't for
> the women or the language, or to teach English Horry
> went to China and
> Japan. What did he go there for? Go figure!
>
> John Ayres
> .
> It might be he likes Asian food.
> H.

It might also be he likes studying martial arts.
John Ayres
.
So do I and I also like pistols, rifles, explosives and
knives it doesn't mean I'm going to run out and kill
someone. I'll only do that if they try to off me.
H.