Research Discussion: A Brief Lesson In History

A Brief Lesson In History

?Five thousand years ago Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up
your shovels, mount your asses and camels and I will lead you to the
Promised Land".

Seventy five years ago (welfare introduced) Roosevelt said "Lay down your
shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel. this is the Promised Land"

Now Obama has stolen our shovels, taxed our asses, raised the price of
Camels and pretty much put an end to the vision of the Promised Land!

On Sat, 4 Sep 2010 19:32:24 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>?Five thousand years ago Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up
>your shovels, mount your asses and camels and I will lead you to the
>Promised Land".
>
>Seventy five years ago (welfare introduced) Roosevelt said "Lay down your
>shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel. this is the Promised Land"
>
>Now Obama has stolen our shovels, taxed our asses, raised the price of
>Camels and pretty much put an end to the vision of the Promised Land!

The Aliens can help !!!

We could turn Ford and Benson & Hedges and Nabisco
into green robot alien helpers!

Examples...

1.
http://www.kimmyshop.com/media/catalog/product/3/0/3014043_med_1.jpg

2.
http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/photos/2009/03/16/japan-robot-cp-6418061.jpg

And we Humans won't have to Farm for Food
if we make the robots poo twinkies !!!

NOTE:
Each robot costs a bit more than your average tiny speck of land
and brick & tin roof house. That's about $800,000

Relax, we can all make bombs and guns and have wars for 30 years to
pay for the robots.

___

Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among
a shipload of illogical humans.
--Spock in 'I, Mudd'

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

On Sep 4, 10:32 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> ?Five  thousand years ago Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up
> your shovels, mount your asses and camels and I will lead you to the
> Promised Land".
>
> Seventy five years ago (welfare introduced) Roosevelt said "Lay down your
> shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel. this is the Promised Land"
>
> Now Obama has stolen our shovels, taxed our asses, raised the price of
> Camels and pretty much put an end to the vision of the Promised Land!

now that is funny. glad i checked in.

<*b@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Sep 4, 10:32 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> ?Five thousand years ago Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up
> your shovels, mount your asses and camels and I will lead you to the
> Promised Land".
>
> Seventy five years ago (welfare introduced) Roosevelt said "Lay down your
> shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel. this is the Promised
> Land"
>
> Now Obama has stolen our shovels, taxed our asses, raised the price of
> Camels and pretty much put an end to the vision of the Promised Land!

now that is funny. glad i checked in.

*** you keep leaving the same message, dude ... so make your stay brief ...

Bert
2010-09-09 18:00:03 EST
On Sep 4, 10:32 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> ?Five  thousand years ago Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up
> your shovels, mount your asses and camels and I will lead you to the
> Promised Land".
>
> Seventy five years ago (welfare introduced) Roosevelt said "Lay down your
> shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel. this is the Promised Land"
>
> Now Obama has stolen our shovels, taxed our asses, raised the price of
> Camels and pretty much put an end to the vision of the Promised Land!

People want to work but the factories moved to China thanks to Bush &
Chaney. Fact is it goes all the way back to Nixon and Kissenger.
Levi's are made in China. China is making the autos for the world
China bought 18% of Australian factories and oil. We will soon owe
China 2 trillion bucks. (WOW) Hagar think and put the blame on those
that woke the sleeping giant. GOPers they take no blame. TreBert

On Sep 9, 3:00 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Sep 4, 10:32 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > ?Five  thousand years ago Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up
> > your shovels, mount your asses and camels and I will lead you to the
> > Promised Land".
>
> > Seventy five years ago (welfare introduced) Roosevelt said "Lay down your
> > shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel. this is the Promised Land"
>
> > Now Obama has stolen our shovels, taxed our asses, raised the price of
> > Camels and pretty much put an end to the vision of the Promised Land!
>
> People  want to work but the factories moved to China thanks to Bush &
> Chaney. Fact is it goes all the way back to Nixon and Kissenger.
> Levi's are made in China. China is making the autos for the world
> China bought 18% of Australian factories and oil.  We will soon owe
> China 2 trillion bucks. (WOW)  Hagar think and put the blame on those
> that woke the sleeping giant. GOPers they take no blame.  TreBert

They also take no prisoners, at least not without involving freelance
torture and captive death. (makes the Taliban seem equal or even tame)

Asking a mostly Semite GOP redneck parrot to think is the same as
asking the Pope to become Jewish. (not that mainstream religions are
necessarily all that different, because most do not bother to police
their own kind)

~ BG

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Sep 4, 10:32 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> ?Five thousand years ago Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up
> your shovels, mount your asses and camels and I will lead you to the
> Promised Land".
>
> Seventy five years ago (welfare introduced) Roosevelt said "Lay down your
> shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel. this is the Promised
> Land"
>
> Now Obama has stolen our shovels, taxed our asses, raised the price of
> Camels and pretty much put an end to the vision of the Promised Land!

People want to work but the factories moved to China thanks to Bush &
Chaney. Fact is it goes all the way back to Nixon and Kissenger.
Levi's are made in China. China is making the autos for the world
China bought 18% of Australian factories and oil. We will soon owe
China 2 trillion bucks. (WOW) Hagar think and put the blame on those
that woke the sleeping giant. GOPers they take no blame. TreBert

***************************************
Ok, one more time, you water deprived retard:
Look for those who gave away the Panama Canal ... that's when
the so called "Free Trade" started.

Let me know what you find, you moron .... Carter and Bubba Clinton.
By the time GWB got in there, the damage was done and the fucking
Democrats stepped on the gas once more when they gained the
majority in 2006. Learn to read, idiot.
GWG

2010-09-26 19:23:08 EST
On Sep 5, 8:49 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> <thunderbolt....@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 4, 10:32 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > ?Five thousand years ago Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up
> > your shovels, mount your asses and camels and I will lead you to the
> > Promised Land".
>
> > Seventy five years ago (welfare introduced) Roosevelt said "Lay down your
> > shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel. this is the Promised
> > Land"
>
> > Now Obama has stolen our shovels, taxed our asses, raised the price of
> > Camels and pretty much put an end to the vision of the Promised Land!
>
> now that is funny. glad i checked in.
>
> *** you keep leaving the same message, dude ... so make your stay brief ...

what are you saying? You need support? If so. I didn't think so!

John
2010-09-27 10:05:02 EST
On Sep 11, 2:16 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 4, 10:32 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > ?Five thousand years ago Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up
> > your shovels, mount your asses and camels and I will lead you to the
> > Promised Land".
>
> > Seventy five years ago (welfare introduced) Roosevelt said "Lay down your
> > shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel. this is the Promised
> > Land"
>
> > Now Obama has stolen our shovels, taxed our asses, raised the price of
> > Camels and pretty much put an end to the vision of the Promised Land!
>
> People  want to work but the factories moved to China thanks to Bush &
> Chaney. Fact is it goes all the way back to Nixon and Kissenger.
> Levi's are made in China. China is making the autos for the world
> China bought 18% of Australian factories and oil.  We will soon owe
> China 2 trillion bucks. (WOW)  Hagar think and put the blame on those
> that woke the sleeping giant. GOPers they take no blame.  TreBert
>
>         ***************************************
> Ok, one more time, you water deprived retard:
> Look for those who gave away the Panama Canal ... that's when
> the so called "Free Trade" started.
>
> Let me know what you find, you moron .... Carter and Bubba Clinton.
> By the time GWB got in there, the damage was done and the fucking
> Democrats stepped on the gas once more when they gained the
> majority in 2006.  Learn to read, idiot.
> GWG

The damage was done by your Ronald Reagan, and his unlimited spending
spree on the Star Wars Initiative. That's when the debt got its BIG
start.

John Ayres

On Sep 27, 7:05 am, John <jyanj...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 11, 2:16 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> > On Sep 4, 10:32 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > > ?Five thousand years ago Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up
> > > your shovels, mount your asses and camels and I will lead you to the
> > > Promised Land".
>
> > > Seventy five years ago (welfare introduced) Roosevelt said "Lay down your
> > > shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel. this is the Promised
> > > Land"
>
> > > Now Obama has stolen our shovels, taxed our asses, raised the price of
> > > Camels and pretty much put an end to the vision of the Promised Land!
>
> > People  want to work but the factories moved to China thanks to Bush &
> > Chaney. Fact is it goes all the way back to Nixon and Kissenger.
> > Levi's are made in China. China is making the autos for the world
> > China bought 18% of Australian factories and oil.  We will soon owe
> > China 2 trillion bucks. (WOW)  Hagar think and put the blame on those
> > that woke the sleeping giant. GOPers they take no blame.  TreBert
>
> >         ***************************************
> > Ok, one more time, you water deprived retard:
> > Look for those who gave away the Panama Canal ... that's when
> > the so called "Free Trade" started.
>
> > Let me know what you find, you moron .... Carter and Bubba Clinton.
> > By the time GWB got in there, the damage was done and the fucking
> > Democrats stepped on the gas once more when they gained the
> > majority in 2006.  Learn to read, idiot.
> > GWG
>
> The damage was done by your Ronald Reagan, and his unlimited spending
> spree on the Star Wars Initiative. That's when the debt got its BIG
> start.
>
> John Ayres

Before then it was their mutually perpetrated cold war that was
entirely as bogus as Muslim WMD, which lasted decades, costing us
trillions and global inflating damn near everything (especially
inflating energy and those energy related products). Meanwhile our
technology infrastructure sucked and at best took only the back seat
of the buss (so to speak).

That contrived and artificially sustained cold war is what more than
doubled our government size of that prolonged era, that by rights
should have been cut back to 10% of its WW2 levels.

We're talking serious bully bucks and bully perks to go along with
their bully benefits and nifty bully retirements with full medical and
bully COL insurance to boot. Gee whiz, what could possibly go wrong?

~ BG