Research Discussion: The Dying Priest

The Dying Priest

In Washington, D.C. an old priest lay dying in the hospital. For years he
had faithfully served the people of the nation's capital. He motioned for
his nurse to come near.

"Yes, Father?" said the nurse.

"I would really like to see President Obama and Speaker Pelosi before I
die", whispered the priest.

"I'll see what I can do, Father", replied the nurse.

The nurse sent the request to The President and Congress and waited for a
response. Soon the word arrived; President Obama and Nancy Pelosi would be
delighted to visit the priest.

As they went to the hospital, Obama commented to Pelosi, "I don't know why
the old priest wants to see us, but it will certainly help our images and
might even get me re-elected. After all, I'm IN IT TO WIN." Pelosi agreed
that it was a good thing.

When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Obama's hand in his
right hand and Pelosi's hand in his left hand. There was silence and a look
of serenity on the old priest's face.

Finally President Obama spoke. "Father, of all the people you could have
chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end?"

The old priest slowly replied, "I have always tried to pattern my life after
our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

"Amen", said Obama.

"Amen", said Pelosi.

The old priest continued, "Jesus died between two lying thieves; I would
like to do the same."

Jake
2010-09-05 04:54:57 EST
On Sep 4, 9:44 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> In Washington, D.C. an old priest lay dying in the hospital. For years he
> had faithfully served the people of the nation's capital.  He motioned for
> his nurse to come near.
>
> "Yes, Father?" said the nurse.
>
> "I would really like to see President Obama and Speaker Pelosi before I
> die", whispered the priest.
>
> "I'll see what I can do, Father", replied the nurse.
>
> The nurse sent the request to The President and Congress and waited for a
> response.  Soon the word arrived; President Obama and Nancy Pelosi would be
> delighted to visit the priest.
>
> As they went to the hospital, Obama commented to Pelosi, "I don't know why
> the old priest wants to see us, but it will certainly help our images and
> might even get me re-elected. After all, I'm IN IT TO WIN." Pelosi agreed
> that it was a good thing.
>
> When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Obama's hand in his
> right hand and Pelosi's hand in his left hand. There was silence and a look
> of serenity on the old priest's face.
>
> Finally President Obama spoke. "Father, of all the people you could have
> chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end?"
>
> The old priest slowly replied, "I have always tried to pattern my life after
> our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."
>
> "Amen", said Obama.
>
> "Amen", said Pelosi.
>
> The old priest continued, "Jesus died between two lying thieves; I would
> like to do the same."

Sorry, Hags. But before I post my response I would really like to see
what that H. boy thinks about the above.
Jake.

On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 01:54:57 -0700 (PDT), jake <blueschief@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sep 4, 9:44 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> In Washington, D.C. an old priest lay dying in the hospital. For years he
>> had faithfully served the people of the nation's capital.  He motioned for
>> his nurse to come near.
>>
>> "Yes, Father?" said the nurse.
>>
>> "I would really like to see President Obama and Speaker Pelosi before I
>> die", whispered the priest.
>>
>> "I'll see what I can do, Father", replied the nurse.
>>
>> The nurse sent the request to The President and Congress and waited for a
>> response.  Soon the word arrived; President Obama and Nancy Pelosi would be
>> delighted to visit the priest.
>>
>> As they went to the hospital, Obama commented to Pelosi, "I don't know why
>> the old priest wants to see us, but it will certainly help our images and
>> might even get me re-elected. After all, I'm IN IT TO WIN." Pelosi agreed
>> that it was a good thing.
>>
>> When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Obama's hand in his
>> right hand and Pelosi's hand in his left hand. There was silence and a look
>> of serenity on the old priest's face.
>>
>> Finally President Obama spoke. "Father, of all the people you could have
>> chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end?"
>>
>> The old priest slowly replied, "I have always tried to pattern my life after
>> our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."
>>
>> "Amen", said Obama.
>>
>> "Amen", said Pelosi.
>>
>> The old priest continued, "Jesus died between two lying thieves; I would
>> like to do the same."
>
>Sorry, Hags. But before I post my response I would really like to see
>what that H. boy thinks about the above.
>Jake.

Harry might say,
"The three of you shut up and join the gawd darn Army!!!"

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 23:12:39 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Harry might say,
>"The three of you shut up and join the gawd darn Army!!!"

So you're going for a military coup and a gulag scenario.

On Sep 5, 4:12 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 01:54:57 -0700 (PDT), jake <bluesch...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >On Sep 4, 9:44 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> >> In Washington, D.C. an old priest lay dying in the hospital. For years he
> >> had faithfully served the people of the nation's capital.  He motioned for
> >> his nurse to come near.
>
> >> "Yes, Father?" said the nurse.
>
> >> "I would really like to see President Obama and Speaker Pelosi before I
> >> die", whispered the priest.
>
> >> "I'll see what I can do, Father", replied the nurse.
>
> >> The nurse sent the request to The President and Congress and waited for a
> >> response.  Soon the word arrived; President Obama and Nancy Pelosi would be
> >> delighted to visit the priest.
>
> >> As they went to the hospital, Obama commented to Pelosi, "I don't know why
> >> the old priest wants to see us, but it will certainly help our images and
> >> might even get me re-elected. After all, I'm IN IT TO WIN." Pelosi agreed
> >> that it was a good thing.
>
> >> When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Obama's hand in his
> >> right hand and Pelosi's hand in his left hand. There was silence and a look
> >> of serenity on the old priest's face.
>
> >> Finally President Obama spoke. "Father, of all the people you could have
> >> chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end?"
>
> >> The old priest slowly replied, "I have always tried to pattern my life after
> >> our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."
>
> >> "Amen", said Obama.
>
> >> "Amen", said Pelosi.
>
> >> The old priest continued, "Jesus died between two lying thieves; I would
> >> like to do the same."
>
> >Sorry, Hags.  But before I post my response I would really like to see
> >what that H. boy thinks about the above.
> >Jake.
>
> Harry might say,
> "The three of you shut up and join the gawd darn Army!!!"

It seems we still have racist bigots, born-again rednecks and more
than our fair share of ZNRs (Zionist Nazi GOPs), and it's specifically
because of these kinds of faith-based Mafia morons why Hitler and
other warlords got as far as they did.

~ BG

H.

On Sep 4, 9:44 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> In Washington, D.C. an old priest lay dying in the
> hospital. For years he
> had faithfully served the people of the nation's
> capital. He motioned for
> his nurse to come near.
>
> "Yes, Father?" said the nurse.
>
> "I would really like to see President Obama and
> Speaker Pelosi before I
> die", whispered the priest.
>
> "I'll see what I can do, Father", replied the nurse.
>
> The nurse sent the request to The President and
> Congress and waited for a
> response. Soon the word arrived; President Obama and
> Nancy Pelosi would be
> delighted to visit the priest.
>
> As they went to the hospital, Obama commented to
> Pelosi, "I don't know why
> the old priest wants to see us, but it will certainly
> help our images and
> might even get me re-elected. After all, I'm IN IT TO
> WIN." Pelosi agreed
> that it was a good thing.
>
> When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest
> took Obama's hand in his
> right hand and Pelosi's hand in his left hand. There
> was silence and a look
> of serenity on the old priest's face.
>
> Finally President Obama spoke. "Father, of all the
> people you could have
> chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you
> near the end?"
>
> The old priest slowly replied, "I have always tried
> to pattern my life after
> our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."
>
> "Amen", said Obama.
>
> "Amen", said Pelosi.
>
> The old priest continued, "Jesus died between two
> lying thieves; I would
> like to do the same."

Sorry, Hags. But before I post my response I would
really like to see
what that H. boy thinks about the above.
Jake.
.
======================================
The above is O.K. but Obama and Polosi are assholes.
Obama lies every time he opens his mouth.
Polosi opens her mouth every time she lies.
H.

On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 07:27:08 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 5, 4:12 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 01:54:57 -0700 (PDT), jake <bluesch...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >Sorry, Hags.  But before I post my response I would really like to see
>> >what that H. boy thinks about the above.
>> >Jake.
>>
>> Harry might say,
>> "The three of you shut up and join the gawd darn Army!!!"
>
>It seems we still have racist bigots, born-again rednecks ...
> ~ BG

You forgot the ETA ...
This is all over BBC News...
"Spain's Eta 'ceasefire' reaction from Basque journalist".

100% Real Terrorists.
Because... they... want... some... land !

http://blog.rednecklaughs.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/redneck-general-store-sign-wedding-gowns-beer-guns.jpg

.
.
.
.
.

___

On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 08:11:24 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 23:12:39 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

>>Harry might say,
>>"The three of you shut up and join the gawd darn Army!!!"
>
>So you're going for a military coup and a gulag scenario.

Respect the Army. The New Zealand government might bring them in to
help with the earthquake situation here.

Well, the NZ Army anyway.

The North Korean Army is a different box of boots.

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-5/North-Korea-Army-Babes.jpg

My Goodness !!!
Possibly a Wife !!!

LOL

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 06:36:03 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 08:11:24 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 23:12:39 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Harry might say,
>>>"The three of you shut up and join the gawd darn Army!!!"
>>
>>So you're going for a military coup and a gulag scenario.

No response. No surprise, really.

>Respect the Army.

In Haig's presence, Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as
"dumb, stupid animals to be used" as pawns for foreign policy.
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/06/266114.shtml

> The New Zealand government might bring them in to
>help with the earthquake situation here.
>
>Well, the NZ Army anyway.

Germany is not in NZ and neither is Langley
eternal-september.org

<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> The New Zealand government might bring them in to
>help with the earthquake situation here.

The entire gulf of Mexico is rupturing.

How long do you think it will take for the US government to collapse,
despite any delusions the CIA has of doing a false flag insurrection?

We can't have countries who have WMDs with unstable governments.