Research Discussion: That New Asian Girl Likes Me, Even As A UFO Researcher.

That New Asian Girl Likes Me, Even As A UFO Researcher.

That New Asian Girl Likes Me, Even As A UFO Researcher.

She has had a good look at my Jims Space Agency videos...
and I just got an email from her.

She is happy and called me "Dearest".

Good.

Because I got in a problematic rut
with the Japanese lady.
She is lazy and thoughtless and messy in the kitchen.
And not a soul friend.

Oh, it's going to be a huge change.

Me... walking through a sunny afternoon
with a whole new life and happy girl friend
holding hands and admiring the World
and Milky Way Galaxy !!!

Yey !

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-04 06:12:57 EST
On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 20:43:55 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>She is lazy and thoughtless and messy in the kitchen.
>And not a soul friend.

Chances are: she's good in bed :-)
C.

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-04 07:03:08 EST
wrote:

>and Milky Way Galaxy !!!

You're in the News:
http://www.20min.ch/news/kreuz_und_quer/story/Christchurch-von-schwerem-Beben-getroffen-13233679
C.

On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 12:12:57 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 20:43:55 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>She is lazy and thoughtless and messy in the kitchen.
>>And not a soul friend.
>
>Chances are: she's good in bed :-)
>C.

"Training will be necessary when the time has come".

LOL
I took that quote from somewhere else.

Anyway, yes, she is a chirpy enthusiastic type.

But more importantly,
I want a girl that likes watching documentaries with me,
and that sort of thing.

Remember when I was in Queenstown last October...
that was a nightmare...
no job, no money, no laptop, no girlfriend, no UFO researchers, no
wife, no friends, no car, no bicycle, no Art Bell archives, no radio,
just a backpackers full of rude teenage alcoholics that laughed at me
because of my interest in space matters,
and every evening just four plain blank walls.

.
.
.
.
.

___

On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 13:03:08 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 20:43:55 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>and Milky Way Galaxy !!!
>
>You're in the News:
>http://www.20min.ch/news/kreuz_und_quer/story/Christchurch-von-schwerem-Beben-getroffen-13233679
>C.

Thanks.

11:44pm here now,
have to sleep.

Ich rette die Welt morgen!

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-04 08:41:39 EST
On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 23:36:57 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>But more importantly,
>I want a girl that likes watching documentaries with me,
>and that sort of thing.

Man's best friend:
http://www.google.ch/images?rlz=1C1GGLS_deDE291DE350&q=dog
C.

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-04 08:43:48 EST
On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 23:52:31 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Thanks.

Welcome

>11:44pm here now,
>have to sleep.

I hope you can.

>Ich rette die Welt morgen!

Lass mir auch eine ├╝brig!
<leave one for me, too>
C.

> That New Asian Girl Likes Me, Even As A UFO Researcher.
>
> She has had a good look at my Jims Space Agency videos...
> and I just got an email from her.
>
> She is happy and called me "Dearest".
>
> Good.
>
> Because I got in a problematic rut
> with the Japanese lady.
> She is lazy and thoughtless and messy in the kitchen.
> And not a soul friend.
>

> Oh, it's going to be a huge change.
>
> Me... walking through a sunny afternoon
> with a whole new life and happy girl friend
> holding hands and admiring the World
> and Milky Way Galaxy !!!
>

> Yey !

... and the Japanese girl will sneak up and cut your wee-wee off
in revenge for dumping her ... wear a chastity belt ...

On Sat, 4 Sep 2010 07:53:06 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>> That New Asian Girl Likes Me, Even As A UFO Researcher.
>>
>> She has had a good look at my Jims Space Agency videos...
>> and I just got an email from her.
>>
>> She is happy and called me "Dearest".
>>
>> Good.
>>
>> Because I got in a problematic rut
>> with the Japanese lady.
>> She is lazy and thoughtless and messy in the kitchen.
>> And not a soul friend.
>>

>> Oh, it's going to be a huge change.
>>
>> Me... walking through a sunny afternoon
>> with a whole new life and happy girl friend
>> holding hands and admiring the World
>> and Milky Way Galaxy !!!
>>

>> Yey !
>
>... and the Japanese girl will sneak up and cut your wee-wee off
>in revenge for dumping her ... wear a chastity belt ...

Yeah, an anti-earthquake-anti-gravity-sports-model-chastity-belt.

.
.
.
.
.

___

On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 14:41:39 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 23:36:57 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>But more importantly,
>>I want a girl that likes watching documentaries with me,
>>and that sort of thing.
>
>Man's best friend:
>http://www.google.ch/images?rlz=1C1GGLS_deDE291DE350&q=dog
>C.