Research Discussion: (This Is True) We Just Had A Massive Earth Quake !!!

(This Is True) We Just Had A Massive Earth Quake !!!

(This is True)

We Just Had a Massive Earth Quake !!!

Everything has fallen down in the house !

4:30am

We are getting after-shocks now.

God moves in strange ways !

LOL :-)

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

6km SE of Christchurch.

Magitude 7.2 - 7.4

Depth 66kms

Power and Water off in parts of the city.

The cats flew out the cat door.

The golf fish are OK.

The silver eye bird is OK.

My lap top is OK.

Jims Space Agency will prevail !

http://www.depts.ttu.edu/economicsandgeography/images/geog/earth_rise.jpg

On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 04:51:51 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>(This is True)
>
>We Just Had a Massive Earth Quake !!!
>
>Everything has fallen down in the house !
>

>4:30am
>

>We are getting after-shocks now.
>
>God moves in strange ways !
>
>LOL :-)
>

>___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

Sep 4, 2010, 4:35 am
Magnitude: 7.4
Depth: 33 km
Details: 30 km west of Christchurch.
- GeoNet.

YeeeeHaaar !!!

____________________

On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 05:15:27 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>6km SE of Christchurch.
>
>Magitude 7.2 - 7.4
>
>Depth 66kms
>
>Power and Water off in parts of the city.
>

>The cats flew out the cat door.
>
>The golf fish are OK.
>
>The silver eye bird is OK.
>
>My lap top is OK.
>
>Jims Space Agency will prevail !
>

>http://www.depts.ttu.edu/economicsandgeography/images/geog/earth_rise.jpg
>

>On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 04:51:51 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>(This is True)
>>
>>We Just Had a Massive Earth Quake !!!
>>
>>Everything has fallen down in the house !
>>

>>4:30am
>>

>>We are getting after-shocks now.
>>
>>God moves in strange ways !
>>
>>LOL :-)
>>

>>___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-03 13:59:05 EST
On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 04:51:51 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>We Just Had a Massive Earth Quake !!!
>
>Everything has fallen down in the house !
>

>4:30am

TAKE CARE!
C.

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-03 14:01:04 EST
On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 05:15:27 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>6km SE of Christchurch.
>
>Magitude 7.2 - 7.4
>
>Depth 66kms
>
>Power and Water off in parts of the city.

Thank the Good Lord that your home is NEAR AUCKLAND :->
C.

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-03 14:02:54 EST
On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 05:49:16 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>>The cats flew out the cat door.

Clever beast, s/he knows that the sky
won't fall on him/her but the ceiling might.
C.

On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 20:01:04 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 05:15:27 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>6km SE of Christchurch.
>>
>>Magitude 7.2 - 7.4
>>
>>Depth 66kms
>>
>>Power and Water off in parts of the city.
>
>Thank the Good Lord that your home is NEAR AUCKLAND :->
>C.

I'm visiting friends !

Will be back in the North Island
to be with the Auckland volcanoes after my holiday here.

http://www.arc.govt.nz/environment/volcanoes-of-auckland/scenarios.cfm

.
.
.
.
.

___

On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 19:59:05 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 04:51:51 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>We Just Had a Massive Earth Quake !!!
>>
>>Everything has fallen down in the house !
>>

>>4:30am
>
>TAKE CARE!
>C.

I will head back to the North Island soon.

That's where we plan to have the biggest UFO convention ever in
Australasia.

You are all invited.

We will have UFO books.
And DVD UFO documentaries.
Candy Floss.
Toffee Apples.

And we can investigate,
was it the Russian Telsa Coils
that caused the Earth Quake.
Or was it Mr HVAC in bed last night ?

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/04images/Russia_Tesla/1.jpg

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

Grizzly
2010-09-03 18:21:45 EST
U*y@t-online.de wrote:
> On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 05:49:16 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> The cats flew out the cat door.
>
> Clever beast, s/he knows that the sky
> won't fall on him/her but the ceiling might.
> C.
Glad you're OK. The Induction Magnetometer at the Gakona AK. HAARP
facility was really active a couple of days before these quakes. I find
it interesting that they were propagating ULF waves a couple of days ago
and there seemed to be a corresponding increase in quakes.. They were
doing this just before the quake in HAITI too. Damn it..

On Sep 3, 10:15 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> 6km SE of Christchurch.
>
> Magitude  7.2 - 7.4
>
> Depth 66kms
>
> Power and Water off in parts of the city.
>
> The cats flew out the cat door.
>
> The golf fish are OK.
>
> The silver eye bird is OK.
>
> My lap top is OK.
>
> Jims Space Agency will prevail !
>
> http://www.depts.ttu.edu/economicsandgeography/images/geog/earth_rise...
>
> On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 04:51:51 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>

> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >(This is True)
>
> >We Just Had a Massive Earth Quake !!!
>
> >Everything has fallen down in the house !
>
> >4:30am
>
> >We are getting after-shocks now.
>
> >God moves in strange ways !
>
> >LOL  :-)
>
> >___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
> ___

http://jove.geol.niu.edu/faculty/stoddard/JAVA/moonphase.html

Should get worse for a couple days.

~ BG