Research Discussion: I Will Tell You All A Secret // Psychic John Ayres // And A Simple Question ?

I Will Tell You All A Secret // Psychic John Ayres // And A Simple Question ?

John Ayres
2010-09-02 21:30:52 EST
On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 13:08:30 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> I Will Tell You All A Secret // Psychic John Ayres // And A Simple
> Question ?

> Now here is the surprise...
> John Ayres is a Psychic.
> Because I do have knives and an axe.
> And I have trained with them to
> very quickly take out peoples knee caps.

I think you owe me an apology, Hagar, Brad, H., and the rest of you.

John Ayres

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-02 21:41:34 EST
On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 13:08:30 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>AREA51 is always in need of Psychics.

Be assured - they have Psychotics enough

>What do you think of AREA 51 John Ayres ?

You better ask us what we think of John Ayres.

C.

I Will Tell You All A Secret // Psychic John Ayres // And A Simple
Question ?

First, I will tell you a true story about a lovely couple from Europe
that visited New Zealand a couple of years ago for their honeymoon.

They were very nice and very happy
and traveling around in a camper van, motor home.

Later one day, a couple of blokes spotted them in a town,
and those two blokes followed the camper van and
later that evening, knocked on the door,
and raped the newly wed wife infornt of her husband,
then drove them to a bank machine and robbed them of their money.

Now here is the surprise...
John Ayres is a Psychic.
Because I do have knives and an axe.
And I have trained with them to
very quickly take out peoples knee caps.

And it's because of true stories as above.

I don't carry the weapons with me these days
as I respect the New Zealand police.
But I do go fishing often ;-)
And I'm starting Martial Arts again soon.

I mean, what would you do ?

1.
Watch your honeymoon wife getting raped by two barstards ?

2.
Shoot them barstards in the legs ?

3.
Pray to God ?

4.
Pray to Aliens ?

5.
Wait for Wonder Woman and Superman ?

Anyway, I'm a very loving caring person.
I dedicated the past 14 years of my life
to helping Dr Steven M. Greer and other great people.

I've had some ups and downs.
And some of the threats to me were bad.
But I just had to keep focusing
on our wonderful future.
I will keep trying and caring
and work extra well to be the
best person I can possibly be.

Love and Best Wishes.
(And licences to post to newsgroups)

P.S.
The good news John Ayres...
AREA51 is always in need of Psychics.

What do you think of AREA 51 John Ayres ?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

John
2010-09-03 00:38:38 EST
On Sep 2, 6:41 pm, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 13:08:30 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
> >AREA51 is always in need of Psychics.
>
> Be assured - they have Psychotics enough
>
> >What do you think of AREA 51 John Ayres ?
>
> You better ask us what we think of John Ayres.
>
> C.

Loser. It proves I'm psychic.

John Ayres

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-03 01:04:31 EST
On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 21:38:38 -0700 (PDT), John <jyanjyan@rocketmail.com>
wrote:

>> You better ask us what we think of John Ayres.
>
>Loser. It proves I'm psychic.

The word spells "psychotic".
HTH
C.

John
2010-09-03 07:10:56 EST
On Sep 2, 10:04 pm, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 21:38:38 -0700 (PDT), John <jyanj...@rocketmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >> You better ask us what we think of John Ayres.
>
> >Loser. It proves I'm psychic.
>
> The word spells "psychotic".
> HTH
> C.

You're just a sore loser.

John Ayres

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-03 07:41:47 EST
On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 04:10:56 -0700 (PDT), John <jyanjyan@rocketmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sep 2, 10:04 pm, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:

>> >Loser. It proves I'm psychic.
>>
>> The word spells "psychotic".
>> HTH
>> C.
>
>You're just a sore loser.
>
>John Ayres

What did I lose? Your love?
C.

John Ayres
2010-09-03 10:11:09 EST
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>I Will Tell You All A Secret // Psychic John Ayres // And A Simple
>Question ?

<...>

>Now here is the surprise...
>John Ayres is a Psychic.
>Because I do have knives and an axe.
>And I have trained with them to
>very quickly take out peoples knee caps.

Thank you for acknowledgeing the fact that I am psychic.

<...>

>P.S.
>The good news John Ayres...
>AREA51 is always in need of Psychics.
>
>What do you think of AREA 51 John Ayres ?

They would never offer me a job, or clearance.

John Ayres

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 04:10:56 -0700 (PDT), John <jyanjyan@rocketmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Sep 2, 10:04 pm, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:

>>> The word spells "psychotic".
>>> HTH
>>> C.

No, no, no ChuckWeasel ... a "psychic" is someone who can
see things other people can't ... sometimes they even make
predictions into the future ... most are certifiably nuts.

A "psychotic" is a being which claims to be able to trace its
family tree for 69 generations, which also claims to hold
degrees issued by multiple Universities, which claims to be
a member of MENSA and which claims to be a Pleiadian
emissary and, oh, a computer wizard. See below:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgfwg98t_2cg8pc5c6

H.
2010-09-03 13:27:50 EST

"John Ayres" <jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 13:08:30 +1000, Sir Gilligan
> Horry
> <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>> I Will Tell You All A Secret // Psychic John Ayres
>> // And A Simple
>> Question ?
>
>> Now here is the surprise...
>> John Ayres is a Psychic.
>> Because I do have knives and an axe.
>> And I have trained with them to
>> very quickly take out peoples knee caps.
>
> I think you owe me an apology, Hagar, Brad, H., and
> the rest of you.
>
> John Ayres

I apologize for posting "First we get ChuckWeasel, now
we get JohnWeasel.
Sighhhh."

I should have been more derogatory but I sometimes feel
sorry for mentally deficient folks.
H.