Research Discussion: Where Was O'Bummer Born ???

Where Was O'Bummer Born ???

One in four Americans think he was born in Kenya ...

One in four Kenyans think he was born in Hawaii ...

ChasNemo
2010-09-02 20:54:04 EST
On Sep 2, 8:31 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> One in four Americans think he was born in Kenya ...
>
> One in four Kenyans think he was born in Hawaii ...

You're neither of the above. WTF exactly are you, Hagar -- other than
trailer trash mooching on the local "liberry" computer watching porn
and annoying legitimate users?

> One in four Americans think he was born in Kenya ...
>
> One in four Kenyans think he was born in Hawaii ...

You might find a group where one in four believe you're not a Cracker. But
I doubt it.

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-02 22:04:39 EST
On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 20:36:56 -0500, "Notroll2012"
<*2@charter.net> wrote:

>"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> One in four Americans think he was born in Kenya ...
>>
>> One in four Kenyans think he was born in Hawaii ...
>>

>You might find a group where one in four believe you're not a Cracker. But
>I doubt it.

Well, he found a group where at least four of four think he is.

BTW, did you ever ponder why this question is of such importance to him?
Ask Hagar where HE comes from.
C.

On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 04:04:39 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 20:36:56 -0500, "Notroll2012"
><notroll2012@charter.net> wrote:
>

>>"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>> One in four Americans think he was born in Kenya ...
>>>
>>> One in four Kenyans think he was born in Hawaii ...
>>>

>>You might find a group where one in four believe you're not a Cracker. But
>>I doubt it.
>>
>Well, he found a group where at least four of four think he is.
>
>BTW, did you ever ponder why this question is of such importance to him?
>Ask Hagar where HE comes from.
>C.

Since you're both Jewesses, do tell.

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 20:36:56 -0500, "Notroll2012"
> <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote:
>

>>"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>> One in four Americans think he was born in Kenya ...
>>>
>>> One in four Kenyans think he was born in Hawaii ...
>>>

>>You might find a group where one in four believe you're not a Cracker.
>>But
>>I doubt it.
>>
> Well, he found a group where at least four of four think he is.
>
> BTW, did you ever ponder why this question is of such importance to him?
> Ask Hagar where HE comes from.
> C.

Swizzleland ??? Is that why your address is listed in Munich and
your real name is Karl, instead of that pompously adopted Charles ??

"V" <ya@da.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 04:04:39 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 20:36:56 -0500, "Notroll2012"
>><notroll2012@charter.net> wrote:
>>

>>>"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

>>>You might find a group where one in four believe you're not a Cracker.
>>>But
>>>I doubt it.
>>>
>>Well, he found a group where at least four of four think he is.
>>
>>BTW, did you ever ponder why this question is of such importance to him?
>>Ask Hagar where HE comes from.
>>C.
>
> Since you're both Jewesses, do tell.

AssLexa, take a break ... go and shave your beaver, or
something ... you're being a pest. There are some good
PMS meds out there ... try some ...

H.

> One in four Americans think he was born in Kenya ...
>
> One in four Kenyans think he was born in Hawaii ...

I think he was born in a Cathouse in Iraq.
H.

H.
2010-09-03 13:03:14 EST

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Sep 2, 8:31 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> One in four Americans think he was born in Kenya ...
>
> One in four Kenyans think he was born in Hawaii ...

You're neither of the above. WTF exactly are you,
Hagar -- other than
trailer trash mooching on the local "liberry" computer
watching porn
and annoying legitimate users?
.
Well who the hell are you C-Numbo to claim to be a
legitimate user?
H.

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

> "ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sep 2, 8:31 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> One in four Americans think he was born in Kenya ...
>>
>> One in four Kenyans think he was born in Hawaii ...
>
> You're neither of the above. WTF exactly are you, Hagar -- other than
> trailer trash mooching on the local "liberry" computer watching porn
> and annoying legitimate users?

dudNemo ... you sound upset ... still can't find your wee
pecker ?? No invite to the pig-fucking party until you can
prove to be a man, you cunt ...