Research Discussion: John Ayres, I Am Giving You The Secret. ...

John Ayres, I Am Giving You The Secret. ...

John Ayres, I am giving you The Secret. ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8

I focus on The Universe,
that the Universe will not use that gift to you against me.

Tillions X Trillions of Love to you John.

___

But mostly to Charles.
___

I Love you very much Dear Charles,
you have been wonderful over the years.

___

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

John Ayres
2010-09-02 05:27:51 EST
On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 17:28:18 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>John Ayres, I am giving you The Secret. ...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8
>
>I focus on The Universe,
>that the Universe will not use that gift to you against me.
>

>Tillions X Trillions of Love to you John.

Face it. You are INSANE.

John Ayres

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-02 09:00:35 EST
On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 02:27:51 -0700, John Ayres <jyanjyan@rocketmail.com>
wrote:

>Face it. You are INSANE.

uh .. that's the mirror, John.

On Sep 2, 6:00 am, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 02:27:51 -0700, John Ayres <jyanj...@rocketmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Face it. You are INSANE.
>
> uh .. that's the mirror, John.

Could be one of those tricky double mirrors, whereas even reflected
text appears as normal.

Does our John even have a shadow?

~ BG

JyanJyan
2010-09-02 14:31:27 EST
On Sep 2, 10:38 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 2, 6:00 am, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 02:27:51 -0700, John Ayres <jyanj...@rocketmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > >Face it. You are INSANE.
>
> > uh .. that's the mirror, John.
>
> Could be one of those tricky double mirrors, whereas even reflected
> text appears as normal.
>
> Does our John even have a shadow?
>
>  ~ BG

You people are pretty lame. You don't even realize for a second how an
AXE MURDERER operates, or for that matter, how any deviant operates.

John Ayres

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-02 14:35:51 EST
On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 10:38:24 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sep 2, 6:00 am, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
>> On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 02:27:51 -0700, John Ayres <jyanj...@rocketmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Face it. You are INSANE.
>>
>> uh .. that's the mirror, John.
>
>Could be one of those tricky double mirrors, whereas even reflected
>text appears as normal.
>
>Does our John even have a shadow?

Sure, he's being followed by the mooning AXE MURDERER :-)
C.

On Sep 2, 11:31 am, JyanJyan <jon.john.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 2, 10:38 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 2, 6:00 am, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:

> > > uh .. that's the mirror, John.
>
> > Could be one of those tricky double mirrors, whereas even reflected
> > text appears as normal.
>
> > Does our John even have a shadow?
>
> >  ~ BG
>
> You people are pretty lame. You don't even realize for a second how an
> AXE MURDERER operates, or for that matter, how any deviant operates.
>
> John Ayres

As far as first-hand experience goes, you got that right. Usually the
public funded system goes out of its way in order to track down and
exterminate such dysfunctional behavior without ever learning whatever
took place that got that personal so totally dysfunctional to begin
with, so we never get to learn a damn thing.

~ BG

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 10:38:24 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Sep 2, 6:00 am, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:

>>> uh .. that's the mirror, John.
>>
>>Could be one of those tricky double mirrors, whereas even reflected
>>text appears as normal.
>>
>>Does our John even have a shadow?
>>
> Sure, he's being followed by the mooning AXE MURDERER :-)
> C.

Insanity is intensifying its grip on you, ChuckWeasel ...
Keep up the good work.

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-02 16:04:21 EST
On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 11:50:57 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com>
wrote:

>As far as first-hand experience goes, you got that right. Usually the
>public funded system goes out of its way in order to track down and
>exterminate such dysfunctional behavior without ever learning whatever
>took place that got that personal so totally dysfunctional to begin
>with, so we never get to learn a damn thing.

Usually it begins with having visions of other AXE MURDERERS in NZ :-)
C.

H.
2010-09-02 19:02:04 EST

wrote:
> On Sep 2, 6:00 am, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 02:27:51 -0700, John Ayres
> > <jyanj...@rocketmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > >Face it. You are INSANE.
>
> > uh .. that's the mirror, John.
>
> Could be one of those tricky double mirrors, whereas
> even reflected
> text appears as normal.
>
> Does our John even have a shadow?
>
> ~ BG

You people are pretty lame. You don't even realize for
a second how an
AXE MURDERER operates, or for that matter, how any
deviant operates.

John Ayres
.
Axe murderers operate with axes don't they?
John operates with half a brain.
H.