Research Discussion: John Ayres Is Voting All My Posts Down In Google Groups.

John Ayres Is Voting All My Posts Down In Google Groups.

John Ayres is Voting All My Posts Down in Google Groups.

I noticed it since the True Report about Carlos Gonzales.

John Ayres, would you like a tour of AREA51 ?

Area 51 is our Good Future.
Didn't you know that John Ayres ?

I made a video about it...

" Aliens AREA 51 UFOs. Area51 Alien UFO Videos."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us_mFRLHJtk

John Ayres you have chosen the path of hate.

P.S.
You attacked me John Ayres
and called me terrible things,
just because I said the word
"immigrant".
Q: Is there something
wrong with saying "immigrant" ?
A: No.
Q: Is there something wrong with saying "tattooed" ?
A: No.
Q: Is there something wrong with
John Ayres and Carlos Gonzales ?
A: Yes !!!

And it has been reported to Area51 !!!

John Ayres you have chosen the path of hate.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

From: John <jyanjyan@rocketmail.com>

John Ayres.

John Ayres said...

"MASS MURDERER, Jim Bowie/Sir Gilligan Horry"

John Ayres said...

"You are one SICK and DELUDED PSYCHOTIC KILLER! You'll never get away
from this, now."

John Ayres said...

"Let it be known in all corners of our universe, that Jim Bowie, Aka,
SGH (Sir Gilligan Horry) is a PSYCHOTIC AXE MURDERER.
John Ayres"

John Ayres said...

"Yes. It's a cyberwar."

____________________

On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 04:13:04 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>John Ayres is Voting All My Posts Down in Google Groups.
>
>I noticed it since the True Report about Carlos Gonzales.
>

>John Ayres, would you like a tour of AREA51 ?
>

>Area 51 is our Good Future.
>Didn't you know that John Ayres ?
>

>I made a video about it...
>
>" Aliens AREA 51 UFOs. Area51 Alien UFO Videos."
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us_mFRLHJtk
>

>John Ayres you have chosen the path of hate.
>

>P.S.
>You attacked me John Ayres
>and called me terrible things,
>just because I said the word
>"immigrant".
>Q: Is there something
>wrong with saying "immigrant" ?
>A: No.
>Q: Is there something wrong with saying "tattooed" ?
>A: No.
>Q: Is there something wrong with
>John Ayres and Carlos Gonzales ?
>A: Yes !!!
>
>And it has been reported to Area51 !!!
>

>John Ayres you have chosen the path of hate.
>

>___
>

>___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

___

On Sep 1, 11:36 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> From: John <jyanj...@rocketmail.com>

> John Ayres.
>
> John Ayres said...
>
> "MASS MURDERER, Jim Bowie/Sir Gilligan Horry"
>
> John Ayres said...
>
> "You are one SICK and DELUDED PSYCHOTIC KILLER! You'll never get away
> from this, now."
>
> John Ayres said...
>
> "Let it be known in all corners of our universe, that Jim Bowie, Aka,
> SGH (Sir Gilligan Horry) is a PSYCHOTIC AXE MURDERER.
> John Ayres"
>
> John Ayres said...
>
> "Yes. It's a cyberwar."
>
> ____________________
>
> On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 04:13:04 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
>

> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> >John Ayres is Voting All My Posts Down in Google Groups.
>
> >I noticed it since the True Report about Carlos Gonzales.
>
> >John Ayres, would you like a tour of AREA51 ?
>
> >Area 51 is our Good Future.
> >Didn't you know that John Ayres ?
>
> >I made a video about it...
>
> >" Aliens AREA 51 UFOs. Area51 Alien UFO Videos."
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us_mFRLHJtk
>
> >John Ayres you have chosen the path of hate.
>
> >P.S.
> >You attacked me John Ayres
> >and called me terrible things,
> >just because I said the word
> >"immigrant".
> >Q: Is there something
> >wrong with saying "immigrant" ?
> >A: No.
> >Q: Is there something wrong with saying "tattooed" ?
> >A: No.
> >Q: Is there something wrong with
> >John Ayres and Carlos Gonzales ?
> >A: Yes !!!
>
> >And it has been reported to Area51 !!!
>
> >John Ayres you have chosen the path of hate.
>
> >___
>
> >___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
> UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
> Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
> Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
> Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
> ___

I gave you 5 gold stars. How about you do the same for my topics?

~ BG

On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 12:01:05 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 1, 11:36 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> From: John <jyanj...@rocketmail.com>

>> John Ayres.
>>
>> John Ayres said...
>>
>> "MASS MURDERER, Jim Bowie/Sir Gilligan Horry"
>>
>> John Ayres said...
>>
>> "You are one SICK and DELUDED PSYCHOTIC KILLER! You'll never get away
>> from this, now."
>>
>> John Ayres said...
>>
>> "Let it be known in all corners of our universe, that Jim Bowie, Aka,
>> SGH (Sir Gilligan Horry) is a PSYCHOTIC AXE MURDERER.
>> John Ayres"
>>
>> John Ayres said...
>>
>> "Yes. It's a cyberwar."
>>
>> ____________________
>>
>> On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 04:13:04 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
>>

>> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>
>> >John Ayres is Voting All My Posts Down in Google Groups.
>>
>> >I noticed it since the True Report about Carlos Gonzales.
>>
>> >John Ayres, would you like a tour of AREA51 ?
>>
>> >Area 51 is our Good Future.
>> >Didn't you know that John Ayres ?
>>
>> >I made a video about it...
>>
>> >" Aliens AREA 51 UFOs. Area51 Alien UFO Videos."
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us_mFRLHJtk
>>
>> >John Ayres you have chosen the path of hate.
>>
>> >P.S.
>> >You attacked me John Ayres
>> >and called me terrible things,
>> >just because I said the word
>> >"immigrant".
>> >Q: Is there something
>> >wrong with saying "immigrant" ?
>> >A: No.
>> >Q: Is there something wrong with saying "tattooed" ?
>> >A: No.
>> >Q: Is there something wrong with
>> >John Ayres and Carlos Gonzales ?
>> >A: Yes !!!
>>
>> >And it has been reported to Area51 !!!
>>
>> >John Ayres you have chosen the path of hate.
>>
>> >___
>>

>I gave you 5 gold stars. How about you do the same for my topics?
>
> ~ BG

I do, to many of your posts.
Love and Respect to you Brad.
But please forgive me,
I can't vote 5 stars
on all your posts
because I need to research
your intelligence data more first.
I study Rense.com
I study your posts.
I study other information too.
I'm under serious attack from crazies
such as John Ayres and Carlos Gonzalez, Falkirk, Scotland.
And that's nothing compared to the fact that
the entire Human Race is under attack from
Negative-Multi-Dimensional beings.

Maybe "God's-Chosen-Ones".
are fighting that danger.
I don't know Brad.
I'm just a Hurry Worry Potty Fly Patty
that met good olde Pete Charest...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/?action=view&current=Pete_Charest.mp4

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

___

On Sep 1, 12:52 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 12:01:05 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>

> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Sep 1, 11:36 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> From: John <jyanj...@rocketmail.com>

> >> John Ayres.
>
> >> John Ayres said...
>
> >> "MASS MURDERER, Jim Bowie/Sir Gilligan Horry"
>
> >> John Ayres said...
>
> >> "You are one SICK and DELUDED PSYCHOTIC KILLER! You'll never get away
> >> from this, now."
>
> >> John Ayres said...
>
> >> "Let it be known in all corners of our universe, that Jim Bowie, Aka,
> >> SGH (Sir Gilligan Horry) is a PSYCHOTIC AXE MURDERER.
> >> John Ayres"
>
> >> John Ayres said...
>
> >> "Yes. It's a cyberwar."
>
> >> ____________________

> >I gave you 5 gold stars.  How about you do the same for my topics?
>
> > ~ BG
>
> I do, to many of your posts.
> Love and Respect to you Brad.
> But please forgive me,
> I can't vote 5 stars
> on all your posts
> because I need to research
> your intelligence data more first.
> I study Rense.com
> I study your posts.
> I study other information too.
> I'm under serious attack from crazies
> such as John Ayres and Carlos Gonzalez, Falkirk, Scotland.
> And that's nothing compared to the fact that
> the entire Human Race is under attack from
> Negative-Multi-Dimensional beings.
>
> Maybe "God's-Chosen-Ones".
> are fighting that danger.
> I don't know Brad.
> I'm just a Hurry Worry Potty Fly Patty
> that met good olde Pete Charest...
>
> http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/?action=view&c...
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
> UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
> Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
> Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
> Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
> ___

You're always supposed to give us good guys the benefit of the doubt,
because you can always go back in at most anytime and nail anyone down
to one measly gold star. I even give some of the bad guys all 5 gold
stars, just so that others will notice their topic or their reply and
hopefully see exactly what sort of crap we're up against.

~ BG

On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 15:50:47 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 1, 12:52 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 12:01:05 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>>

>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >I gave you 5 gold stars.  How about you do the same for my topics?
>>
>> > ~ BG
>>
>> I do, to many of your posts.
>> Love and Respect to you Brad.
>> But please forgive me,
>> I can't vote 5 stars
>> on all your posts
>> because I need to research
>> your intelligence data more first.
>> I study Rense.com
>> I study your posts.
>> I study other information too.
>> I'm under serious attack from crazies
>> such as John Ayres and Carlos Gonzalez, Falkirk, Scotland.
>> And that's nothing compared to the fact that
>> the entire Human Race is under attack from
>> Negative-Multi-Dimensional beings.
>>
>> Maybe "God's-Chosen-Ones".
>> are fighting that danger.
>> I don't know Brad.
>> I'm just a Hurry Worry Potty Fly Patty
>> that met good olde Pete Charest...
>>
>> http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/?action=view&current=Pete_Charest.mp4
>>

>> ___
>
>You're always supposed to give us good guys the benefit of the doubt,
>because you can always go back in at most anytime and nail anyone down
>to one measly gold star. I even give some of the bad guys all 5 gold
>stars, just so that others will notice their topic or their reply and
>hopefully see exactly what sort of crap we're up against.
>
> ~ BG

Spoken Like a True Wonderful Intelligent Being
With Me Here in Wonderful UseNet NewsGroups !!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

John Ayres
2010-09-01 20:07:52 EST
How does it feel to be an AXE MURDERER shit wad.

John Ayres

<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>John Ayres is Voting All My Posts Down in Google Groups.
>
>I noticed it since the True Report about Carlos Gonzales.
>

>John Ayres, would you like a tour of AREA51 ?
>

>Area 51 is our Good Future.
>Didn't you know that John Ayres ?
>

>I made a video about it...
>
>" Aliens AREA 51 UFOs. Area51 Alien UFO Videos."
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us_mFRLHJtk
>

>John Ayres you have chosen the path of hate.
>

>P.S.
>You attacked me John Ayres
>and called me terrible things,
>just because I said the word
>"immigrant".
>Q: Is there something
>wrong with saying "immigrant" ?
>A: No.
>Q: Is there something wrong with saying "tattooed" ?
>A: No.
>Q: Is there something wrong with
>John Ayres and Carlos Gonzales ?
>A: Yes !!!
>
>And it has been reported to Area51 !!!
>

>John Ayres you have chosen the path of hate.
>

>___
>

>___
>

>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>
>___
>
>I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
>" Jim's Space Agency "
>
>http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
>I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
>Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
>UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
>Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
>Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
>Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
>___

John Ayres
2010-09-01 20:09:31 EST
How does it feel to be an AXE MURDERER, shit wad.

John Ayres

On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 04:36:58 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>From: John <jyanjyan@rocketmail.com>

>John Ayres.
>

>John Ayres said...
>
>"MASS MURDERER, Jim Bowie/Sir Gilligan Horry"
>
>John Ayres said...
>
>"You are one SICK and DELUDED PSYCHOTIC KILLER! You'll never get away
>from this, now."
>
>John Ayres said...
>
>"Let it be known in all corners of our universe, that Jim Bowie, Aka,
>SGH (Sir Gilligan Horry) is a PSYCHOTIC AXE MURDERER.
>John Ayres"
>
>John Ayres said...
>
>"Yes. It's a cyberwar."
>

>____________________
>

>On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 04:13:04 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

>>John Ayres is Voting All My Posts Down in Google Groups.
>>
>>I noticed it since the True Report about Carlos Gonzales.
>>

>>John Ayres, would you like a tour of AREA51 ?
>>

>>Area 51 is our Good Future.
>>Didn't you know that John Ayres ?
>>

>>I made a video about it...
>>
>>" Aliens AREA 51 UFOs. Area51 Alien UFO Videos."
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us_mFRLHJtk
>>

>>John Ayres you have chosen the path of hate.
>>

>>P.S.
>>You attacked me John Ayres
>>and called me terrible things,
>>just because I said the word
>>"immigrant".
>>Q: Is there something
>>wrong with saying "immigrant" ?
>>A: No.
>>Q: Is there something wrong with saying "tattooed" ?
>>A: No.
>>Q: Is there something wrong with
>>John Ayres and Carlos Gonzales ?
>>A: Yes !!!
>>
>>And it has been reported to Area51 !!!
>>

>>John Ayres you have chosen the path of hate.
>>

>>___
>>

>>___
>>

>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>
>___
>
>I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
>" Jim's Space Agency "
>
>http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
>I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
>Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
>UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
>Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
>Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
>Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
>___

John Ayres
2010-09-01 20:17:26 EST
What kind of thrill do you get from dismembering your victims, people
who write things against you and publicly expose you? Why do you CHOP
THE FOREARMS OFF YOUR VICTIMS?

On Sep 1, 5:17 pm, John Ayres <jyanj...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> What kind of thrill do you get from dismembering your victims, people
> who write things against you and publicly expose you? Why do you CHOP
> THE FOREARMS OFF YOUR VICTIMS?
>
> John Ayres
>
> On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 04:36:58 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
>
> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> >From: John <jyanj...@rocketmail.com>

> >John Ayres.
>
> >John Ayres said...
>
> >"MASS MURDERER, Jim Bowie/Sir Gilligan Horry"
>
> >John Ayres said...
>
> >"You are one SICK and DELUDED PSYCHOTIC KILLER! You'll never get away
> >from this, now."
>
> >John Ayres said...
>
> >"Let it be known in all corners of our universe, that Jim Bowie, Aka,
> >SGH (Sir Gilligan Horry) is a PSYCHOTIC AXE MURDERER.
> >John Ayres"
>
> >John Ayres said...
>
> >"Yes. It's a cyberwar."
>
> >____________________
>
> >On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 04:13:04 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
> ><G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> >>John Ayres is Voting All My Posts Down in Google Groups.
>
> >>I noticed it since the True Report about Carlos Gonzales.
>
> >>John Ayres, would you like a tour of AREA51 ?
>
> >>Area 51 is our Good Future.
> >>Didn't you know that John Ayres ?
>
> >>I made a video about it...
>
> >>" Aliens AREA 51 UFOs. Area51 Alien UFO Videos."
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us_mFRLHJtk
>
> >>John Ayres you have chosen the path of hate.
>
> >>P.S.
> >>You attacked me John Ayres
> >>and called me terrible things,
> >>just because I said the word
> >>"immigrant".
> >>Q: Is there something
> >>wrong with saying "immigrant" ?
> >>A: No.
> >>Q: Is there something wrong with saying "tattooed" ?
> >>A: No.
> >>Q: Is there something wrong with
> >>John Ayres and Carlos Gonzales ?
> >>A: Yes !!!
>
> >>And it has been reported to Area51 !!!
>
> >>John Ayres you have chosen the path of hate.
>
> >>___
>
> >>___
>
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
>
> >___
>
> >I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> >" Jim's Space Agency "
>
> >http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> >I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> >Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
> >UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
> >Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
> >Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
> >Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
> >___

Perhaps he needs spare body parts. Are you offering any of yours?

~ BG