Research Discussion: How Many UFO Debunkers Does It Take To Screw In A Lightbulb?? (Important Updates-2010!)

How Many UFO Debunkers Does It Take To Screw In A Lightbulb?? (Important Updates-2010!)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-09-01 13:03:21 EST
How many UFO debunkers does it take to screw in a lightbulb??
(Important updates-2010!)

And now, another letter from the e-mail grab-bag;
Dear Sir Arthur Wholeflaffer,

How many UFO debunkers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Signed, Thoughtful
Dear Thoughtful,

How many UFO debunkers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? This is
an easy question, and here is your answer! How many UFO debunkers does
it take to screw in a light bulb:

None, there simply is no light bulb to replace. No one saw it, and
the person that claimed to have witnessed the ill-fated bulb was sadly
mistaken. Perhaps it was a temperature inversion or ball lightning,
but no light bulbs! What kind of college degree does the person who
"claimed" to have seen a burned-out light bulb have, and how does that
apply to materials research, energy consumption or even
illumination.

Nobody has ever "proved" to a debunkers satisfaction that there was
even a lightbulb to replace. Either the person who "witnessed" the
light bulb was in serious error, or there is a more prosaic
explanation. As a rule, those who "claim" that there are burned-out
light bulbs are little nobodies seeking celebrity status. Also, we
must not rule out hoaxes, misidentifications of Venus and Mars, and
sleep paralysis; all of which can be easily mistaken for spent light
bulbs.

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE: The Air Force has just definitively proved
that it was not a light bulb after all. Thank goodness!!

Pentagon and NASA spokes-big-person Jimmy O-Borg dug up the facts to
this
35-year old case that everybody was wondering about!! Here is what
REALLY happened:

During a training exercise over Area-51, Nevada, an Air Force pilot
accidentally opened an escape hatch, which inadvertently released some
crash-test dummies. These "dummies" somehow hit a temperature
inversion pocket close to a swamp, which happened to have been
emitting some swamp gas at the exact same time a super-secret "Mogul"
weather balloon was coming in for a crash-landing. On top of all
that, this happened ten years AFTER those that saw it remembered the
event.

In conclusion: Some time compressed crash-test dummies were
accidentally released during a temperature inversion while a weather
balloon was caught in some swamp gas. Multiple witnesses to this
event easily mistook these dummies/balloons for a lightbulb. In the
meantime, UFO debunkers are left in the dark.
+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++++===+++===+
Bevis Peters Is Right/11 Nice Things About UFO Debunkers

Glad You Are Back Mr. B. Peters/11 Nice Things About UFO Debunkers

We are very happy you are back with us Mr. Peters, and hope you have
some great information to share. We also appreciate your appeal for
sympathy toward the current UFO debunkers, they need as much as they
can get. So in that vein, "we" have put together a list of some very
nice characteristics about these luckless charlatans, hopefully you
will approve. Furthermore, we have received a very positive
response from the general public, with the exception of a few rabid
shut-ins!

As more and more ex-debunkers "come out of the closet" we are
witnessing the very last vestiges of these hooligans and deceivers.
Many astronauts are coming forward with some startling revelations, as
well as other military personnel and professionals from every
scientific field . Hopefully one day, UFO debunkers, those "vandals
of science" , will climb aboard the truth train and unshackle their
chains of deception. Time waits for no one, especially UFO debunkers.

11 Nice Things About UFO Debunkers:

1) They are kind to their Mothers; 2) They write easily disposable
articles in Parade Magazine; 3) They can say, "Atmospheric inversion,
swamp gas, ball lightning, and Doug and Dave" without stuttering on
television; 4) They have a great data base on satanic cults (and their
so-called relationship with thousands of cattle mutilations, world-
wide.) Do UFO debunkers belong to these cults?; 5) For every 100 UFO
sightings, they can explain away 101; 6) They are VERY fond of Venus,
and invoke it whenever possible. (Thanks to a reader for this one!!);
7) UFO Debunking keeps malcontents off the street and gives them
something to do; 8) They are kind to their Mothers (Sorry to repeat
this one. But we've run out of nice things to say.); 9) 10) 11)

Let it never be said again, that the honest UFO researchers NEVER have
anything nice to say about UFO debunkers. It just isn't true. I have
just stated 10 nice things about UFO debunkers. Although I guess
those truth delinquents can debunk even that.
d*5@ix.netcom.com(Daniel G. Walimaa ) added the following:

Excellent list! And let us not forget to mention the literally
hundreds
of hours of zany fun and laughs that the debunkers have provided us
all
with throughout the years! These literary clowns have thrilled and
entertained the world unceasingly and unselfishly for years now with
their misinformed and illogical explanations and, well, that's gotta
count for something, right? Sure it does, so let's give them all a big
hand. I now honorably declare this day to be the first annual
Debunker's Day! Hooray! :>
Dan W.
h*n@california.com (Howard Olson) made these comments:

But the best thing about UFO debunkers is that they are totally
ineffectual in substantially aiding the UFO cover-up. They are clearly
their own worst enemy and the best unwitting allies that Ufology could
hope for. They make us look good! With their blatant ad hominem and
armchair dogmatism they make the strongest case possible that the
Truth IS out there !!!

Howard
"*r@bellsouth.net"@bellsouth.net (Alex P. LeClair) contributed:

I've known of more people to become convinced that there are aliens
behind
some of the UFO phenomenon after hearing the debunker's "so-called"
explanations. ...They find those explanations are far more absurd
than
the extra-terrestrial hypothesis: swamp gas, mass hallucination,
shared dreams, chasing the planet Venus (Mantle case), hedge hogs
having sex (in reference to crop circles ).
+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++++===+++===+
A UFO Debunker A Day Does Not Keep the ETs Away

Try as they may, UFO debunkers have NO influence over what the ETs
do, where they fly over, whom they abduct, where they leave crop-
circles, where they land and what their purpose is. The fact of the
matter is that UFO sightings are on the upswing in 1998 and into
1999. Perhaps if these master con-artists would get off their rumps
and go to some hot-spots, they would see one. But, as Peter
Gersten pointed out, UFO debunkers appear to be armchair theorists
who,
though good at pushing keys on a keyboard, seem to lack in any
original thought,
let alone produce anything of any consequence...related to, what our
reality is all about.

Some People continue their childhood behavior of seeking attention by
simply
being contrary and making frivolous arguments and loud noises. I
remember an
old legal theory...if you have the facts on your side argue the facts;
if you
have the law on your side, argue the law; but if you have neither,
yell and
scream and make as much noise as possible to divert attention away
from those
who do.

The facts are simple, Other-Worldly craft sightings happen
on a daily basis, the majority of time by MULTIPLE WITNESSES,
in every continent on the Globe! On the average, there have been
5,000
sightings a day of UFOs, which computes to approximately 2 million
first-hand witnessed Extraterrestrial craft a year.
And these numbers unquestionably show a marked increase in
the amount of ET ships on planet Earth.

But as clearly demonstrated by the late Carl Sagan, Phil Klass and our
own Usenet
UFO/sp00ks, the UFO Debunkers role is to lie, deceive, delude, dupe,
circumvent,
defraud, and betray the overwhelming amounts of facts and evidence.
The UFO debunker is akin to a dinosaur and their "mission" will soon
become obsolete. The closer we get
to the real revelations, the more desperate these "so-called" UFO
Debunkers become.

Unfortunately, some of these gullible, paranoid, "useful idiots" are
too
far gone to do anybody any good. Perhaps we can turn over these turn-
coats to the ETs, so they can use them for their twisted genetic
experiments. With a little luck,
maybe we can convince the Nordics race to clone Manetti and Borsch
with a Android, and improve their outlook

H.
2010-09-01 17:01:46 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
> How many UFO debunkers does it take to screw in a
> lightbulb??
> (Important updates-2010!)
>
> And now, another letter from the e-mail grab-bag;
> Dear Sir Arthur Wholeflaffer,
>
> How many UFO debunkers does it take to screw in a
> light bulb?
>
> Signed, Thoughtful
> Dear Thoughtful,
>
> How many UFO debunkers does it take to screw in a
> lightbulb? This is
> an easy question, and here is your answer! How many
> UFO debunkers does
> it take to screw in a light bulb:

What kind of question is that? How could anyone screw
in a light bulb? Light bulbs are way to small for
screwing in. The question should be: How many UFO
Debunkers does it take to screw in a bed?
The answer of course is two, one male one female. Now
if the question was: How many UFO Believers does it
take to screw in a bed? The answer is of course is any
amount of UFO Believers and any number of animals of
either sex.

Get real Holeflapper.
H.

On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 10:03:21 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>How many UFO debunkers does it take to...

see funny videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnEffhqhVmg

"Funny UFOs Aliens Photos Art."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

John Ayres
2010-09-01 21:53:39 EST
Not another fucking alias for the AXE MURDER, GILLIGAN HORRY, Aka, JIM
BOWIE? That guy is really PSYCHOTIC!

John Ayres

> [...]

>But as clearly demonstrated by the late Carl Sagan, Phil Klass and our
>own Usenet
>UFO/sp00ks, the UFO Debunkers role is to lie, deceive, delude, dupe,
>circumvent,
>defraud, and betray the overwhelming amounts of facts and evidence.
>The UFO debunker is akin to a dinosaur and their "mission" will soon
>become obsolete. The closer we get
>to the real revelations, the more desperate these "so-called" UFO
>Debunkers become.
>
>Unfortunately, some of these gullible, paranoid, "useful idiots" are
>too
>far gone to do anybody any good. Perhaps we can turn over these turn-
>coats to the ETs, so they can use them for their twisted genetic
>experiments. With a little luck,
>maybe we can convince the Nordics race to clone Manetti and Borsch
>with a Android, and improve their outlook

Q: What's yellow on the outside, dim on the inside and
makes people laugh ??

A: A Schoolbus full of UFO Believers headed for an ET
seance going over a cliff !!!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-09-02 15:33:23 EST
On Sep 2, 6:38 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Q:  What's yellow on the outside, dim on the inside and
>        makes people laugh ??
>
> A:  A Schoolbus full of UFO Believers headed for an ET
>       seance going over a cliff !!!

Debunkers are NOT allowed to post here, EVER, without a license, NO
EXCEPTIONS!!

there. I will notify the General on your coordinates.

ALL MANKIND is just saying NO to debunkers and YES to honest
researchers.

Even the ETs want the debunkers to go also. it would be easier if you
surrendered now.

Sir ArtiØ

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-09-02 15:34:00 EST
On Sep 2, 6:38 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Q:  What's yellow on the outside, dim on the inside and
>        makes people laugh ??
>
> A:  A Schoolbus full of UFO Believers headed for an ET
>       seance going over a cliff !!!

Debunkers are NOT allowed to post here, EVER, without a license, NO
EXCEPTIONS!!

there. I will notify the General on your coordinates.

ALL MANKIND is just saying NO to debunkers and YES to honest
researchers.

Even the ETs want the debunkers to go also. it would be easier if you
surrendered now.

Sir ArtiØ

H.
2010-09-02 19:14:00 EST

<*i@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Sep 2, 6:38 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Q: What's yellow on the outside, dim on the inside
> and
> makes people laugh ??
>
> A: A Schoolbus full of UFO Believers headed for an ET
> seance going over a cliff !!!

Debunkers are NOT allowed to post here, EVER, without a
license, NO
EXCEPTIONS!!

of and stay
there. I will notify the General on your coordinates.

ALL MANKIND is just saying NO to debunkers and YES to
honest
researchers.

Even the ETs want the debunkers to go also. it would
be easier if you
surrendered now.

Sir Arti\ufffd
.
===================================
Request to watch an E.T. "go" is postponed.
H.

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 12:33:23 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 2, 6:38 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> Q:  What's yellow on the outside, dim on the inside and
>>        makes people laugh ??
>>
>> A:  A Schoolbus full of UFO Believers headed for an ET
>>       seance going over a cliff !!!
>
>Debunkers are NOT allowed to post here, EVER, without a license, NO
>EXCEPTIONS!!

Mr HVAC you print the blue licenses.
Charles can print the green licenses.
Harry you can print anything you like.
No, hang on, Charles you can print books.
Mr HVAC please print licenses to print licenses.
Ummm....

>Sir ArtiØ

®ü1øfÜS

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-02 21:35:29 EST
On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 11:23:08 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>>Debunkers are NOT allowed to post here, EVER, without a license, NO
>>EXCEPTIONS!!
>

>Mr HVAC you print the blue licenses.
>Charles can print the green licenses.
>Harry you can print anything you like.
>No, hang on, Charles you can print books.
>Mr HVAC please print licenses to print licenses.
>Ummm....
>

>>Sir ArtiØ
>

>®ü1øfÜS

Would you just pass the AMMO please?

{No need for a print - I'll shoot some licenses for free}
C.