Research Discussion: The Great Reneger ...

The Great Reneger ...

So, O'Bummer, what happened to all the rhetoric ???
Nancy got your tongue ??
Biden the moron grabbed your teeny balls ??
You're a liar ... plain and simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmc9aBELM

Liberals with Dial-Up (most of you welfare fruits) hit the
pause button for 30 seconds to allow the buffer to fill, or
else you'll get jerky video ... from the master of public
jerk-off, no less ...

Jake
2010-08-31 02:08:43 EST
On Aug 30, 8:05 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> So, O'Bummer, what happened to all the rhetoric ???
> Nancy got your tongue ??
> Biden the moron grabbed your teeny balls ??
> You're a liar ... plain and simple.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmc9aBELM
>
> Liberals with Dial-Up (most of you welfare fruits) hit the
> pause button for 30 seconds to allow the buffer to fill, or
> else you'll get jerky video ... from the master of public
> jerk-off, no less ...

Oh Yeah, crakkker, we all know how you actually preferred to spell
"reneger".
Jake.

H.

> So, O'Bummer, what happened to all the rhetoric ???
> Nancy got your tongue ??
> Biden the moron grabbed your teeny balls ??
> You're a liar ... plain and simple.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmc9aBELM
>
> Liberals with Dial-Up (most of you welfare fruits)
> hit the
> pause button for 30 seconds to allow the buffer to
> fill, or
> else you'll get jerky video ... from the master of
> public
> jerk-off, no less ...

Someone finally pegged this idiot to what he is.

H.

On Aug 30, 8:05 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> So, O'Bummer, what happened to all the rhetoric ???
> Nancy got your tongue ??
> Biden the moron grabbed your teeny balls ??
> You're a liar ... plain and simple.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmc9aBELM
>
> Liberals with Dial-Up (most of you welfare fruits)
> hit the
> pause button for 30 seconds to allow the buffer to
> fill, or
> else you'll get jerky video ... from the master of
> public
> jerk-off, no less ...

Oh Yeah, crakkker, we all know how you actually
preferred to spell
"reneger".
Jake.
.
You really do love The Obomination don't you Joke?
H.

Jake
2010-08-31 19:47:30 EST
On Aug 31, 4:07 pm, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 30, 8:05 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > So, O'Bummer, what happened to all the rhetoric ???
> > Nancy got your tongue ??
> > Biden the moron grabbed your teeny balls ??
> > You're a liar ... plain and simple.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmc9aBELM
>
> > Liberals with Dial-Up (most of you welfare fruits)
> > hit the
> > pause button for 30 seconds to allow the buffer to
> > fill, or
> > else you'll get jerky video ... from the master of
> > public
> > jerk-off, no less ...
>
> Oh Yeah, crakkker, we all know how you actually
> preferred to spell
> "reneger".
> Jake.
> .
> You really do love The Obomination don't you Joke?
> H.

Well, I truly believe that it's better than Hag's cock.
Jake.

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Aug 30, 8:05 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> So, O'Bummer, what happened to all the rhetoric ???
>> Nancy got your tongue ??
>> Biden the moron grabbed your teeny balls ??
>> You're a liar ... plain and simple.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmc9aBELM
>>
>> Liberals with Dial-Up (most of you welfare fruits) hit the
>> pause button for 30 seconds to allow the buffer to fill, or
>> else you'll get jerky video ... from the master of public
>> jerk-off, no less ...
>
> Oh Yeah, crakkker, we all know how you actually preferred to spell
> "reneger".
> Jake.
> .
> You really do love The Obomination don't you Joke?
> H.

What you're saying is that someone finally pulled his dick out of
Joke's ass and set it free ???

U*@t-online.de
2010-09-01 07:42:19 EST
On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:47:30 -0700 (PDT), jake <blueschief@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Well, I truly believe that it's better than Hag's cock.
>Jake.

Are you sure he's got one?

What would he need it for?

C.

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:47:30 -0700 (PDT), jake <blueschief@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Well, I truly believe that it's better than Hag's cock.
>>Jake.
>
> Are you sure he's got one?
>
> What would he need it for?
>
> C.

To butt-fuck your sister, ChuckWeasel ... on second
thought, perhaps I'd prefer one of your goats ..

H.

On Aug 31, 4:07 pm, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 30, 8:05 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > So, O'Bummer, what happened to all the rhetoric ???
> > Nancy got your tongue ??
> > Biden the moron grabbed your teeny balls ??
> > You're a liar ... plain and simple.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmc9aBELM
>
> > Liberals with Dial-Up (most of you welfare fruits)
> > hit the
> > pause button for 30 seconds to allow the buffer to
> > fill, or
> > else you'll get jerky video ... from the master of
> > public
> > jerk-off, no less ...
>
> Oh Yeah, crakkker, we all know how you actually
> preferred to spell
> "reneger".
> Jake.
> .
> You really do love The Obomination don't you Joke?
> H.

Well, I truly believe that it's better than Hag's cock.
Jake.
.
================================
I wouldn't know about that but seeing as how you said
it, how is Hag's cock? Taste good does it?
H.

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Aug 31, 4:07 pm, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Aug 30, 8:05 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>
>> > So, O'Bummer, what happened to all the rhetoric ???
>> > Nancy got your tongue ??
>> > Biden the moron grabbed your teeny balls ??
>> > You're a liar ... plain and simple.
>>
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmc9aBELM
>>
>> > Liberals with Dial-Up (most of you welfare fruits)
>> > hit the
>> > pause button for 30 seconds to allow the buffer to
>> > fill, or
>> > else you'll get jerky video ... from the master of
>> > public
>> > jerk-off, no less ...
>>
>> Oh Yeah, crakkker, we all know how you actually
>> preferred to spell
>> "reneger".
>> Jake.
>> .
>> You really do love The Obomination don't you Joke?
>> H.
>
> Well, I truly believe that it's better than Hag's cock.
> Jake.
> .
> I wouldn't know about that but seeing as how you said
> it, how is Hag's cock? Taste good does it?
> H.

He wouldn't know, H .. I make Joke wear a rubber, when
he "services" me ... I call it "Sloppy Beaner on the side".